zahrasalem

False RFE?? need your opinion

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Has anyone received a false RFE even after sending both AOS & IV packets?

I sent my AOS package first, then my IV package almost 3 weeks later (got false RFE for that)

Then NVC message said they received my IV package on Oct 15, then today the message said they reviewed the package and found documents missing/incomplete, but I'm 100% sure i sent exactly everything they need (originals & photocopies).

Could it mean near case complete? No log in fail yet on website..............

thanks everyone and good luck to all of you :star:

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

12-13-09 - INTERVIEW PASSED (Qatar)....Spent 12 weeks in AP

03-03-10 - VISA IN HAND :)

03-06-10 - AHMED COMES HOME :)

03-12-10 - SS# card received

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

03-2012 - Started our business

Removal of Conditions/10 yr GC

02-15-12 - Sent I-175 ROC

07-17-12 - approved!....card production ordered!!!!

07-21-12 - 10 yr card arrived in mail :)

03-2013 - Apply for Naturalization

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I sent my AOS package first, then my IV package almost 3 weeks later (got false RFE for that)

Then NVC message said they received my IV package on Oct 15, then today the message said they reviewed the package and found documents missing/incomplete, but I'm 100% sure i sent exactly everything they need (originals & photocopies).

If on monday, you call and ask an operator and she tells you the entire 230 package is missing... Yes, false RFE... and you will probably hear that message until you get case complete... Now, just keep checking the website for when your login fails... (usually updated at 3PM and 10 PM

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Timeline

If on monday, you call and ask an operator and she tells you the entire 230 package is missing... Yes, false RFE... and you will probably hear that message until you get case complete... Now, just keep checking the website for when your login fails... (usually updated at 3PM and 10 PM

Thanks Christeen.........I will call Monday and ask if they can clarify this message, because I'm very, very sure I sent all originals and photocopies of each original to NVC, and made a complete copy of both packages for our records. I can't imagine what could be missing.

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks Christeen.........I will call Monday and ask if they can clarify this message, because I'm very, very sure I sent all originals and photocopies of each original to NVC, and made a complete copy of both packages for our records. I can't imagine what could be missing.

Salaam ya Zahra, I think Christeen is right. Just call Monday and see what they say. If you are sure you sent everything then it's probably a false RFE. I got four false RFE via AVR and 2 email checklist (both false). We ended up with case complete with no REAL RFE, inshaAllah this is false. Let us know how it turns out.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Timeline

Salaam ya Zahra, I think Christeen is right. Just call Monday and see what they say. If you are sure you sent everything then it's probably a false RFE. I got four false RFE via AVR and 2 email checklist (both false). We ended up with case complete with no REAL RFE, inshaAllah this is false. Let us know how it turns out.

Salam :star: Thanks for the support....and congrats on your interview date!! Insha'allah i pray no AP for all of us

Did the NVC operator confirm to you that the RFE's were false, that they did have all documents they needed? Insha'allah I will find out for sure on Monday.

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

Timeline

Salam :star: Thanks for the support....and congrats on your interview date!! Insha'allah i pray no AP for all of us

Did the NVC operator confirm to you that the RFE's were false, that they did have all documents they needed? Insha'allah I will find out for sure on Monday.

I just called NVC, it seems that my husband's military certificate needs to be from the Dept of WAR, not the Dept of DEFENSE (the one he was issued) :wacko:

Called him now, said no problem he can get it, even though he works in Qatar...........so that's a releif, just planning to add about 3 more weeks between him sending it to me and case complete...............hopefully we'll still get at least a december interview, Qatar is small and not a busy embassy, hopefully.

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

Timeline

I just called NVC, it seems that my husband's military certificate needs to be from the Dept of WAR, not the Dept of DEFENSE (the one he was issued) :wacko:

Called him now, said no problem he can get it, even though he works in Qatar...........so that's a releif, just planning to add about 3 more weeks between him sending it to me and case complete...............hopefully we'll still get at least a december interview, Qatar is small and not a busy embassy, hopefully.

To save some time... maybe he can DHL it directly to the NVC?? instead of sending to you first?? Sorry that it was a real RFE... But at least it is an easy one..

I-130

Citizenship Process;

Timeline

To save some time... maybe he can DHL it directly to the NVC?? instead of sending to you first?? Sorry that it was a real RFE... But at least it is an easy one..

Thanks Christeen, we might just have him send it directly to NVC, could save about a week without sending it to me first. We just we even knew that there were 2 types of military certificates in the first place, I should have read the specific document page for Egypt on NVC's website :wacko:

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

Timeline

Thanks Christeen, we might just have him send it directly to NVC, could save about a week without sending it to me first. We just we even knew that there were 2 types of military certificates in the first place, I should have read the specific document page for Egypt on NVC's website :wacko:

Easy error to make... But I would be sure to send it via a traceable mail (DHL, Fed EX etc...) so you can track it!

I-130

Citizenship Process;

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

congratulation........!

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.