36 posts in this topic

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Thursday MENA (F)

I'm sooo tired. Meetings behind me...I missed the heck outta the babies being gone 2 days from home...that was so very hard. Next week my new VP comes for a tour and to "get to know me" ... Ugghh! :unsure:

Have a great day guys!!! (F):dance:

Good morning MENA, morning Nawal. I wish I could sleep, cant dose back off to dream land.

That must of been hard being gone 2 days. Im sure they missed you. Good luck next week with the VP!!! :thumbs:

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Good Morning.

Annie, i think it's more hard on us being gone from the kids but I bet their glad that Mommy is back!

How you doing Paris Heart?

Yesterday was just absolutely gorgeous outside! It was nice walking my dog without bundling up. My dog needs obedience, everytime we walk her and she sees another dog, she wants to go attack. My husband thinks she just wants to play, trust me, it's not playing. I'm a little bit hesitant now with letting my daughter walk her by herself. There is no way she could control her if this happened to her.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Good Morning.

Annie, i think it's more hard on us being gone from the kids but I bet their glad that Mommy is back!

Yesterday was just absolutely gorgeous outside! It was nice walking my dog without bundling up. My dog needs obedience, everytime we walk her and she sees another dog, she wants to go attack. My husband thinks she just wants to play, trust me, it's not playing. I'm a little bit hesitant now with letting my daughter walk her by herself. There is no way she could control her if this happened to her.

Good morning Maureen,

Im fine, thank you for asking, How are you today?

Hubby called, he is having his medical now, had to get 2 shots, tetnus, and MMR shot.

I leave Sunday for Paris, have harddly packed, I think this pm after work, I will have the spirit to do so, now knowing we have done all we can for interview. WHEWWWWW!! Have a lovely day!!! :dance:

Truly happy!!!

Good Morning.

Good morning Maureen,

Hubby called, he is having his medical now, had to get 2 shots, tetnus, and MMR shot.

I leave Sunday for Paris, have harddly packed, I think this pm after work, I will have the spirit to do so, now knowing we have done all we can for interview. WHEWWWWW!! Have a lovely day!!! :dance:

How long will you be in Paris for? I'm sure you will get your packing done. I have always been a last minute packer.

Hi Tasha, how have you been? You've been MIA!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Good Morning.

Good morning Maureen,

How long will you be in Paris for? I'm sure you will get your packing done. I have always been a last minute packer.

Hi Tasha, how have you been? You've been MIA!

7 wonderful days!!

Truly happy!!!

Peeps! Bon Jour! (for you, Beth)

I hope you all are doing great.

Welcome back, Annie - we've missed ya! Did you go to the spa???

:rofl: Staashi, Moh told me not to speak French, said it may start a war between France and USA .

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone!

Morning Maureen, Annie, Beth, Staashi and Tasha!

Tasha, how's the baby? I certainly hope he is feeling better!

Annie, know you missed your little sugars. Happy to see you back again!

Staashi, how's Enzo?

Beth, get packin' girl!!

Maureen, what kind of a dog do you have?

Have a great Thursday! Take care and stay safe!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all. i missed the slumber party last night, was having connectivity issues.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Morning everyone!

Morning Maureen, Annie, Beth, Staashi and Tasha!

Tasha, how's the baby? I certainly hope he is feeling better!

Annie, know you missed your little sugars. Happy to see you back again!

Staashi, how's Enzo?

Beth, get packin' girl!!

Maureen, what kind of a dog do you have?

Have a great Thursday! Take care and stay safe!

She's a german shepherd mix, we're still trying to figure out what's she's mixed with. The vet couldn't even tell us for sure. There is a kit at Petsmart that costs i believe around a couple of hundred dollars that you can take to your vet and it does an anaylsis that will tell you exactly what your dog is mixed with but I think i will keep my money and keep guessing :P

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

MENA....Morning to ya!! Have a great day everyone!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.