Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

for 10 yr card

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts


my husband is a 2 yr greencard holder but we are in the 90 day period where we are supposed to apply for 10 yr card (i believe)...we need to do it soon becuz we have just 30 days left...what do we do this time because last time, we had a lawyer so I am not sure what we need to do now....I just got a job and we have moved and we did the AR11 2 weeks ago...thanks for any help


are their any guides for this?

Edited by ak3

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

we followed the steps in the guide that's linked here. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=310

the removing conditions forum is also very helpful, here. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=86

good luck!



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.