M+S

Silly question but still wanna know the answer?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello Guys ..today after I finally feel better " I was sick"I decided to start collect the proofs and print the call records and the emails and everything ..so I have a question for you guys ..should i print every single email Mark and I sent each other ..or some of them ..and should I print only the inbox of our emails??? :blush:

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

2007- April -25: AOS SENT AND FILED

2007- April -27:AOS package delivered

2007- May -05: NOA1 recieved in Mail

2007- May -23: Biometrics Appointment @ 9 Am

2007- May -15: RFE recieved

2007- June-05:RFE paper sent

2007- June-08: RFE recieved

2007- August- 08 : Interview at 10 A.M

2007- october- 04 :Card production ordered

2007-october- 05: Welcome letter recieved in mail

2007-october-11 : Approval notice sent

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I printed emails from Jan 2005 to June 2006. I printed about an email a month from Jan 2005 to March 2006. In March 2006 I visited Morocco so when I returned I printed out a couple of emails per week up until June, just before the interview in order to prove we have an ongoing relationship.

I use gmail and I went into the email and clicked on "print" and it did not show my inbox. If you're extra paranoid haha you can do a print screen of your inbox.

Mine showed my name, Hicham's name, both of our email addresses, date ...

Good luck!

Sarah

Filed: Timeline

M+S,

Might depend on what's said in some of those e-mails - diarrhea of the mouth, pen, or keyboard have been conterproductive in some cases.

Yodrak

.... ..so I have a question for you guys ..should i print every single email Mark and I sent each other ..or some of them ..and should I print only the inbox of our emails???

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
M+S,

Might depend on what's said in some of those e-mails - diarrhea of the mouth, pen, or keyboard have been conterproductive in some cases.

Yodrak

.... ..so I have a question for you guys ..should i print every single email Mark and I sent each other ..or some of them ..and should I print only the inbox of our emails???

haha well assuming they are decent... if you need to you can use a sharpie over something you don't want them to see.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline

Black-out with magic marker anything that's umm... *racey* :blush: and in some cases, anything that's visa related. One of my e-mails to my fiance' said something along the lines of: "Ugh, this damn consulate is so fckin' slow and hard to contact!" BLACK-OUT! (even though I was speaking the truth ;) )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/27/2006: Arrival in NYC! -- I-94/EAD stamp in passport

8/08/2006: Applied for Social Security Card

8/18/2006: Social Security Card arrives

8/25/2006: WEDDING!

AOS...

9/11/2006: Appointment with Civil Surgeon for vaccination supplement

9/18/2006: Mailed AOS and renewal EAD applications to Chicago

10/2/2006: NOA1's for AOS and EAD applications

10/13/2006: Biometrics taken

10/14/2006: NOA -- case transferred to CSC

10/30/2006: AOS approved without interview, greencard will be sent! :)

11/04/2006: Greencard arrives in the mail! :-D

... No more USCIS for two whole years! ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeline
Black-out with magic marker anything that's umm... *racey* :blush: and in some cases, anything that's visa related. One of my e-mails to my fiance' said something along the lines of: "Ugh, this damn consulate is so fckin' slow and hard to contact!" BLACK-OUT! (even though I was speaking the truth ;) )

You are right ..i will not print emails like these although I don't have them..I talk to my husband more than I write emails to him.....so I don't have much emails usualy little but i have a huge phone record I call him about 5 to 10 times a day for hours I wake him up and call at work and talk all night when he is bakc form work and w etalk befor he goes to the Gym and after he finishes and while he is driving..we are in the phone most o fthe time except when he is at work and we are alseep ...

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am printing the best e-mails, like 2 for each month for each of us.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Karen_L and sarah and hicham,

Not what I was referring to.

For example, some K1s have created themselves a problem by submitting documents in which they referred to each other in ways that indicated they might be married (not an issue in this case). Some people have revealed other types of information that raise the question as to whether or not the visa applicant is admissable for one reason or another.

Any evidence submitted should be carefully reviewed from a 3rd-person point of view to be sure that it makes the intended point without raising unintended questions. Submitting things in bulk without review is an invitation to trouble.

Yodrak

Black-out with magic marker anything that's umm... *racey* and in some cases, anything that's visa related. One of my e-mails to my fiance' said something along the lines of: "Ugh, this damn consulate is so fckin' slow and hard to contact!" BLACK-OUT! (even though I was speaking the truth )

Timeline
Karen_L and sarah and hicham,

Not what I was referring to.

For example, some K1s have created themselves a problem by submitting documents in which they referred to each other in ways that indicated they might be married (not an issue in this case). Some people have revealed other types of information that raise the question as to whether or not the visa applicant is admissable for one reason or another.

Any evidence submitted should be carefully reviewed from a 3rd-person point of view to be sure that it makes the intended point without raising unintended questions. Submitting things in bulk without review is an invitation to trouble.

Yodrak

I got your point..now do I have to print my emails to my husband I only have acess to my email not his email ...so do you i have to print the emails that I sent him ..or it's enough to print the emails he sent me?

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

M+S,

There's really no way that anyone can answer that question for you. I can only repeat the basics of what's going on here - you need provide evidence that demonstrates the basis for your relationship, preferably without showing that the relationship may be solely for the purpose of obtaining an immigration benefit and without showing that you may be otherwise inadmissable.

You don't "have to" print any e-mails. Submit whatever you want to make the point that needs to be made. Recognize and avoid double-edge swords.

Yodrak

I got your point..now do I have to print my emails to my husband I only have acess to my email not his email ...so do you i have to print the emails that I sent him ..or it's enough to print the emails he sent me?

I have a similar question....

What exactly is a good chat conversation? What kinds of things would u recommend blacking out? Does the CO see this as hiding what was discussed? What if in the conversations we are discussing how we feel about family members, friends, ourself, how we cook, boring things?...is this normal or bad to submit? Please advise ?! Thanks

Timeline

i THINK TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS ISSUES IS NOT A BIG DEAL AT ALL THE MOST IMPORTNAT IS THAT YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU MARRIED JUST TO IMMIGRATE ...

GOOD LUCK KRISTY ..DID YOU FILE THE PETITION ALREADY?

SALWA

AOS JOURNEY:

===========

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.