TomandHongyan

received NOA2

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I receieved a email today with my approval of the NOA2, My question is what do I do now? Is there a number I am to call to see if my paperwork has been received and is there a number they are to give me? All help will sure be of great help

Silverfox5859

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

Congrats! Wait until you get the actual NOA2 letter, which will explain the next steps. That might be a week or so from now. It also takes a bit of time for your file to reach NVC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Once you recieve the NOA2, it will have the contact numbers for the NVC.

You can contact them at 603 334-0700 or NVCINQUIRY@state.gov

Keep calling them until your case has finished processing and they should be able to give you your case # for use from this point on in your journey.

Filed Removal of Conditions: 11/05/10

Rec'd NOA1: 11/08/10

Biometrics: 12/22/10

10 YR Greencard: 03/03/11 APPROVED

10 YR Greencard Rec'd: 03/08/11 RECEIVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey - that's great news.

IMO - For now - wait 12 days, then call NVC. Find out WHEN the casefile LEFT NVC on it's way to GUZ.

After it leaves, tell yer lass to get her original documents - ie - the Police Certificate, Certificate of Single Person, Divorce Decree, Birth Certificate (all official, and then translated into English at a Chinese Notarial Office, usually called a 'white book' - have her purchase 3 sets of the Birth Certificate White Book - this will be necessary later in the USA.

GUZ sets it's own appointments - she'll be sent a P3 letter with forms to fill out. The P3 letter has specific instructions on what they want, what to do . It's mindless drivel, really, but the timetick of 'NVC SENT' is a great time to start gathering up the Original Documents in China.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.