38 posts in this topic

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

SURE!!!

I am sure we could find a use for 'em....uhhhh is the chip real and is the monkey tame?

:D:D:D:D:D

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I spent the better part of the last 2 1/2 years explaining my silliness to Moh. Now he's worse then I am. I HAVE CREATED A MONSTA................

Put us both together and "they" may ask us to leave planet earth. *twitches and tells the little man in her pocket to shush*

Honey, I look up and get homesick! :wacko:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I spent the better part of the last 2 1/2 years explaining my silliness to Moh. Now he's worse then I am. I HAVE CREATED A MONSTA................

Put us both together and "they" may ask us to leave planet earth. *twitches and tells the little man in her pocket to shush*

Honey, I look up and get homesick! :wacko:

Hahahahahahaha.... *burp*

...... 'scuse me. :blush:

Timeline
What time is Group Therapy? :lol:

For me, it starts Monday morning around 9am..... :bonk::secret:

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Geeeeeeeeeee, I am sorry, group is not in session today...

pooped out

gonna veg at the lake

:D

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Timeline

Ok, come on over...we can all veg at the lake and get some treatment, even the little dude in the pocket along with the chip and monkey are invited. We leave no NICE people out.

.png

Married in 04

chiqa.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ok, come on over...we can all veg at the lake and get some treatment, even the little dude in the pocket along with the chip and monkey are invited. We leave no NICE people out.

hehe... i hope that invitation includes me... i soooooooooo need to veg out... could not hardly sleep last night... it is soooooooooooo HOT here! and now... I'M SLEEPY! *yawn*

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Timeline
...you know...I'm at work reading this....people can hear me laughing in here for no reason....soon I'm gonna see the men in white coats.

I actually got to see them this morning, like I said. But in keeping with the times, they are more casual in their dress. I noticed the primary colours are now a pale blue, either that or Disney character prints. :alien:

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OMG, you people are just not normal.....thanks for making me smile. :lol:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.