rebeccajo

The Hank Factor

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Well, gee.

Maybe you should have had a regular job then!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

When I see bed-wetters like this, I stop laughing and really get concerned for our country.

People like this remind me of the jobs my parents and Grandparents and others did.... to just put food on the table,

those that labored in the field from sun-to-sun or working in wet coal mines or in ship yards.

Or of those who left families to follow the migration of harvest times around the country, only to send the money back home.

My dear aunt who worked decades in a mill....and thought she had a "good job" compared to others.

To hear this little sissy whine that somehow he is Cheated out of his "American dream" to start a business is so weak.

Tell you what buddy, do like myself and many others have done, work a job in the day and work on your start-up at night or on weekends.

Why is it, his brother didn't tell us what he and the rest of the family are doing to help a sick family member?

wouldn't you and your family member each kick in like $5 bucks a day to help him buy meds at least?

Heck I would do that much for my neighbor but nooooo, the only place these modern-day explorers search is in the pocket of the Gov. for their dream.

-------------------------

Rebeccajoe.... seriously if you need a sob-story to help make your case.. lem'me know I can do better than this.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline
*rage alert*

Just a really good example of how even a reasoned argument can't get through to some people.

Children of the Crown Unite!

And go home.

:devil:

William Penn

Filed: Other Timeline
*rage alert*

Just a really good example of how even a reasoned argument can't get through to some people.

And go home.

PS - I'm the US citizen.

And I thought US health care sucked before I married my Irishman.

Now - I just KNOW that it does.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
*rage alert*

And go home.

PS - I'm the US citizen.

Yes it does...even for those of us who ARE insured.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Timeline
*rage alert*

And go home.

PS - I'm the US citizen.

Statistics show most people are satisfied with their insurance, I'm one of them, tell us what your problem is.

William Penn

Filed: Other Timeline
*rage alert*

And go home.

PS - I'm the US citizen.

Statistics show most people are satisfied with their insurance, I'm one of them, tell us what your problem is.

Her employer (the Board of Education) switched coverage last year. Her meds are now more expensive and she's had to switch to meds that don't work as well. Her premiums are higher and she has a lower quality of coverage.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
*rage alert*

And go home.

PS - I'm the US citizen.

Her employer (the Board of Education) switched coverage last year. Her meds are now more expensive and she's had to switch to meds that don't work as well. Her premiums are higher and she has a lower quality of coverage.

Exactly! So tell me oh wise one Danno...what is YOUR all knowing advice? *raises eyebrows* Do you suggest that I STFU and take it or just die...and decrease the surplus poplulation? :angry:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn