~PalmTreeGurl~

Somebody got a bday on Friday

35 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Glad Usama made it through safely!!! I know you were worried about that. My husband comes home two weeks from today. I pray the same results.

Enjoy the new dishwasher! Or should I say Usama and the kids should enjoy?? J/K

:idea:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Glad Usama made it through safely!!! I know you were worried about that. My husband comes home two weeks from today. I pray the same results.

.Morning Mena. Still in hospital waiting more test. They say I may be able to go hpme today insha allah. I feel doped up so gonntra try and nap

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday MENA and happy birthday Bridget!!! Wishing you a SUPER happy birthday! (F) (F) (F) (F)

I'm so so so stressed out today... Our case is supposedly now in Cairo but I can't track it (NVC didn't give John a tracking number), and that NVC case number just doesn't work... Almost about to fix the mailing address problem [thanks to Annie (F)] , but the embassy doesn't take calls except from Sunday to Thursday only for 3 hours *sighs*.. So I have to wait till Sunday and call.. I sent an email to the embassy too days ago asking them that I want to change the mailing address and what I should do and got no reply from them at all!! :angry: :angry: I just want to know where the visa is now... When I should get packet 3... And if they will even accept change of address now...

.Morning Mena. Still in hospital waiting more test. They say I may be able to go hpme today insha allah. I feel doped up so gonntra try and nap

Turia, hope you're feeling better now. (F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline

Get your rest and I hope you get to go home!

Happy Friday MENA and happy birthday Bridget!!! Wishing you a SUPER happy birthday! (F) (F) (F) (F)

I'm so so so stressed out today... Our case is supposedly now in Cairo but I can't track it (NVC didn't give John a tracking number), and that NVC case number just doesn't work... Almost about to fix the mailing address problem [thanks to Annie (F)] , but the embassy doesn't take calls except from Sunday to Thursday only for 3 hours *sighs*.. So I have to wait till Sunday and call.. I sent an email to the embassy too days ago asking them that I want to change the mailing address and what I should do and got no reply from them at all!! :angry: :angry: I just want to know where the visa is now... When I should get packet 3... And if they will even accept change of address now...

I usually got replies to my emails a week after I sent them so don't worry. I never was able to call them but I hope you are able to. Breath in and out, it will all be ok! :luv:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Sounds like the best B-day ever Bridget! Enjoy :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Get your rest and I hope you get to go home!

I usually got replies to my emails a week after I sent them so don't worry. I never was able to call them but I hope you are able to. Breath in and out, it will all be ok! :luv:

It's just very very stressful at the moment. Keep us in your prayers!

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
cat_birthday_cake.jpg

Happy Birthday Bridget!!!

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Timeline

omg dorothy you totally reminded me that I didn't even think of cake!!!

Leaving in 20 min to go pick him up at the airport! The house smells amazing from two yankee candles that have been burning all morning. One is pumpkin pie and the other is be thankful. The combo is unbelievable :)

Timeline

Leaving in 20 min to go pick him up at the airport! The house smells amazing from two yankee candles that have been burning all morning. One is pumpkin pie and the other is be thankful. The combo is unbelievable :)

I have vanilla pumpkin and it smells wonderful!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think your husband's return on your birthday is just perfect - and I hope you'll get to savor some delicious b-day cake...Have a wonderful reunion and an awesome b-day!!!! :luv:

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Filed: Timeline

Happy Friday MENA (F)

Bridgette...what an awesome bday!! Enjoy your reunion, cake and new dishwasher! You should just come take mine...I never use it. :unsure: Dont' ask! LOL

Dorothy .. Happy to see you babes!! xoxo.

Tasha, we still need to catch up girl!!!

Aya, babes, You are VERY welcome and Azza and Momma are so excited to meet you. (i'm a bit jealous I can't be there for "girls" day! :blush: ) Make sure to give hugs and a special one for Ziad (my nephew..he's 4). RELAX Aya...its all going to be fine, isA!! OMG, u know...maybe you guys can call on Skype when you're there! We can see you guys and I will get the babies on cam for all of you!!! xoxo :dance:

Lisa! Have a great weekend...are you feeling 100 percent yet?

WHERE IS MY ASH? :( Hiding out again I see!!! :angry::crying:

Thank god!!! Hubby finally gets his DL today! :dance: He's been using his permit and driving me batty by not just going down to DMV already....but w/ working nights its hard to get the time. Thank god its finally over :P

Praying for an uneventful quiet weekend!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.