SoCal-Canuck

Filing I-765 & I-131

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Guys,

I am submitting the I-765 & I-131 concurrently with my I-485 application. Do I have to submit another copy of my I-94 and other supporting info for these documents that I have already included in my I-485 package?

Thanks,

W.

My Timeline:

Nov.30, 1999 - Enter US with TN Visa.

Mar., 2001 - Met B through mutual friends.

Oct., 2007 - Proposed to B and she accepted.

Nov., 2008 - B & I get married.

Sept. 25, 2009 - Filed I-130 & I-485 with I-765 & I-131. (Sent Individually - Doh!)

Sept. 27 & 28, 2009 - Delivery of I-130 & AOS packages confirmed.

Oct. 8, 2009 - AOS package rejected due to missing I-130.

Oct. 10, 2009 - I-130 NOA received.

Oct. 13, 2009 - I-485, I-765, & I-131 re-sent with I-130 NOA.

Nov. 18, 2009 - Biometrics appointment (Dec. 1, 2009) notice received.

Nov. 20, 2009 - Walk-in biometrics completed.

Nov. 30, 2009 - Notice received; I-130 transferred to MO CSC.

Dec. 2, 2009 - AP Approved.

Dec. 3, 2009 - EAD production ordered.

Dec. 16, 2009 - Interview Appointment (01/25/09) Letter Received.

Jan. 25, 2010 - Interview Completed - Green Card To Be Received In 3 Weeks!!!

Feb. 12, 2010 - Green Card received.

Oct. 30, 2011 - Notification of removal of conditions received.

Nov. 17, 2011 - I-751 package sent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, you need to treat each application form as a separate application and include the listed attachments for each. Even though you submit the applications all together in the same envelope, they are actually broken apart and processed at different locations so each application needs to be able to stand on its own.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Yes, you need to treat each application form as a separate application and include the listed attachments for each. Even though you submit the applications all together in the same envelope, they are actually broken apart and processed at different locations so each application needs to be able to stand on its own.

Thanks Kathryn,

I did not get a response yesterday so I went ahead and supplied an additional copy of my passport biographical page for the I-765 and an additional copy of my passport biographical page and I-94 (front and back) as supporting documentation for the I-131...Oh, and I also included 2 copies of my mug shot with each of the I-765 & I-94. Is there anything I am forgetting?

Thanks!

My Timeline:

Nov.30, 1999 - Enter US with TN Visa.

Mar., 2001 - Met B through mutual friends.

Oct., 2007 - Proposed to B and she accepted.

Nov., 2008 - B & I get married.

Sept. 25, 2009 - Filed I-130 & I-485 with I-765 & I-131. (Sent Individually - Doh!)

Sept. 27 & 28, 2009 - Delivery of I-130 & AOS packages confirmed.

Oct. 8, 2009 - AOS package rejected due to missing I-130.

Oct. 10, 2009 - I-130 NOA received.

Oct. 13, 2009 - I-485, I-765, & I-131 re-sent with I-130 NOA.

Nov. 18, 2009 - Biometrics appointment (Dec. 1, 2009) notice received.

Nov. 20, 2009 - Walk-in biometrics completed.

Nov. 30, 2009 - Notice received; I-130 transferred to MO CSC.

Dec. 2, 2009 - AP Approved.

Dec. 3, 2009 - EAD production ordered.

Dec. 16, 2009 - Interview Appointment (01/25/09) Letter Received.

Jan. 25, 2010 - Interview Completed - Green Card To Be Received In 3 Weeks!!!

Feb. 12, 2010 - Green Card received.

Oct. 30, 2011 - Notification of removal of conditions received.

Nov. 17, 2011 - I-751 package sent.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Kathryn!

Thanks for the information'. I just registered as member here but this site help me lot during our application. I am here now in Illinois and got married.

by first week of October I am going to apply for AOS. I just want to ask to be sure we got the right fee for filing for this as I understand filing for

I-485 together with I-765 and I-131 will be cover all the fees for I-485 fees. I am kind confuse as there are some fees for the two forms (I-765 & I-131).

Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

This site is great!

Miszy

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline
Thanks for the information'. I just registered as member here but this site help me lot during our application. I am here now in Illinois and got married.

by first week of October I am going to apply for AOS. I just want to ask to be sure we got the right fee for filing for this as I understand filing for

I-485 together with I-765 and I-131 will be cover all the fees for I-485 fees. I am kind confuse as there are some fees for the two forms (I-765 & I-131).

This site is great!

Miszy

If you are submitting I-485 and forms I-131 and I -765 goes as a part of that package total fee will be $ 1 010 biometric - 80 USD and 930 USD for the form I-485

If you submit I-765 and I-130 not with I-485 , but later , in that case you will have to pay fees additionally .

This site is great!

Miszy

If you are submitting I-485 and forms I-131 and I -765 goes as a part of that package total fee will be $ 1 010 biometric - 80 USD and 930 USD for the form I-485

If you submit I-765 and I-130 not with I-485 , but later , in that case you will have to pay fees additionally .

Not true! If you send a copy of the NOA1 for the I-485 with the I-131 and I-765 you still will get a free ride . You only have to pay if you submit the forms

BEFORE you submit the I-485.

I've no idea how long that's good for.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Please note that, if you file Form I-485 to adjust your status as a permanent resident on or after July 30, 2007, no additional fee is required to also file an application for employment authorization on Form I-765 and/or advance parole on Form I-131. You may file these forms concurrently. If you choose to file the I-765 and/or I-131 separately after July 30, 2007, you must also submit a copy of your I-797C, Notice of Action, receipt as evidence of the filing of an I-485.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This site is great!

Miszy

Hi!

Thank you for the information. It helps a lot. I need to be sure before sending the package with the right fees and forms.

Miszy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.