68 posts in this topic

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Are you a muslim? If so maybe it would explain why you are so worried and upset at Fox News reporting that story. Otherwise why care or worry about it? I do not, don't you think American people are smart enough to figure it out for themselves, not do what Facist News tells them, come on. Please. :whistle:

Why would it hit close to home?

ZQT probably sees me as a breeding ground for terrorism, quite literally. :lol:

you are putting your head in the sand acting like there is nothing wrong with muslim religion radicals that want to bomb, kill or force their religion on people or kill them or kick them out of their country or imprison them if they do not submit to Allah's way.

I challenge you to find where I've said or implied that. Not believing in a grand conspiracy on the part of foreign muslim doctors to infiltrate our healthcare system certainly does not equate to "agreeing" with terrorism.

Timeline

Lately it has been a monkey swinging from the vines in there! Oh better yet or pigs running wild or cows eating grass or well whatever Pvt Pike, you are the best. :devil:

Well on most days you don't have to guess was ZQT thinks - you can see the birds flying in a circle around his head.

Filed: Timeline
I see why you do not like this news on Fox and rip on it, it is because Fox News takes on an issue that hits close to home for you and you therefore attack them and do not like it. But sadly there are radical islamic muslim terrorist cells out there still that will do anything and stop at nothing and will use any way to gain entry into the USA and to kill again. Reality check time, and that is why Fox News reports this stuff, sure it is sad, but the muslim faith has done very little to give Fox News a reason not to believe this, you never see anyone being turned in or over by their own kind, just duck the head in the sand and go on like nothing happens. :whistle:

Honestly, how can anyone defend a major news network pushing this sort of garbage and calling it news?

Well, they'll sell it as long as their customers buy it. And as it stands, these customers are buying.

ac106_redneck-toilet.jpg

Close to home? Why? Because my wife is from East Africa? Do you know something about East Africa? Did you fly over it once? :rofl:

Sarah, look, I told you time and again to stay out of adult discussions. And I do that as a friend. You clearly do not grasp what's discussed here. It's not your fault, you just lack the capacity. It would just be wise not to put this on display every chance you have. God didn't bless you with much of a brain - he had other plans for you. It's okay.

Timeline

Then why do you worry so much about Facist News and attack it or anyone else that points out differing view points, and facts? :whistle:

I see why you do not like this news on Fox and rip on it, it is because Fox News takes on an issue that hits close to home for you and you therefore attack them and do not like it. But sadly there are radical islamic muslim terrorist cells out there still that will do anything and stop at nothing and will use any way to gain entry into the USA and to kill again. Reality check time, and that is why Fox News reports this stuff, sure it is sad, but the muslim faith has done very little to give Fox News a reason not to believe this, you never see anyone being turned in or over by their own kind, just duck the head in the sand and go on like nothing happens. :whistle:

Honestly, how can anyone defend a major news network pushing this sort of garbage and calling it news?

Well, they'll sell it as long as their customers buy it. And as it stands, these customers are buying.

ac106_redneck-toilet.jpg

Close to home? Why? Because my wife is from East Africa? Do you know something about East Africa? Did you fly over it once? :rofl:

Sarah, look, I told you time and again to stay out of adult discussions. And I do that as a friend. You clearly do not grasp what's discussed here. It's not your fault, you just lack the capacity. It would just be wise not to put this on display every chance you have. God didn't bless you with much of a brain - he had other plans for you. It's okay.

they forgot to mention the dentists that could be planting tracking devises when they fill ur cavity, and lets not forget the guy at the 7 11 we purchase calling cards from could be they planted some kind of listening chip into the cards so they can hear the conversation after all people tend to keep that next to the phone they dial for the call, oh yes and the school lunch personal that have put additives to the children's food so they can physiologically train the kids to all be terrorist thanks to the "special" teacher that has invaded the school system :P

sara

holy ######!! maybe my 7-11 cup is chipped and they can hear it when im talking and drinking my slurpee...lmaorotff!!! idiots are never in short supply :rofl::rofl:

hk.jpg

"Everyone is a Moon and has a Dark Side which he NEVER shows to ANYONE!" Khadijah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
they forgot to mention the dentists that could be planting tracking devises when they fill ur cavity, and lets not forget the guy at the 7 11 we purchase calling cards from could be they planted some kind of listening chip into the cards so they can hear the conversation after all people tend to keep that next to the phone they dial for the call, oh yes and the school lunch personal that have put additives to the children's food so they can physiologically train the kids to all be terrorist thanks to the "special" teacher that has invaded the school system :P

sara

holy ######!! maybe my 7-11 cup is chipped and they can hear it when im talking and drinking my slurpee...lmaorotff!!! idiots are never in short supply :rofl::rofl:

yup it was meant as joke

sara

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Then why do you worry so much about Facist News and attack it or anyone else that points out differing view points, and facts? :whistle:

ZQT, brave Webwarriors like you are all that stand between freedom and slavery. Keep up the good fight and don't let the Communists wear you down.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

hallogo.jpg

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

where's my tinfoil hat at

anyone seen my tinfoil hat?

my muslim dr. is going to terrorize me

where's my tinfoil hat, i said?!

:rolleyes:

Good f'n grief!

leave it to fox news to come up with something like that. nothing coming from them surprise me any more.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

At this point the title of the thread could be changed to Sexy Muslim Physicians.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.