funny Marina studies english video

K-1 Visa

Days between events...

129F sent NOA1 = 17 days

NOA1 to NOA2 = 150 days...that is 5 MONTHS

NOA2 to NVC in = 11 days

NVC in to NVC out = 24 days

NVC out to being told date of interview = 18 days

NVC out to Interview = 77 days...WAY TOO LONG !

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-27

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-16

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-13

NVC Received : 2009-08-24

NVC Left : 2009-09-17

Consulate Received : approx : 2009-09-30

Medical exam, Dr Boris : 2009-12-01 Marina passed...with a few shots

Interview : 2009-12-02...Marina passed!!! Visa in hand

Where did the last year go?

Wait wait wait, now we rush to both be ready.

She flys out this Friday, and we both have so much to do!

The house looks as only a guy has lived here for many years.

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 150 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 261 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
McCarthy is awesome.

He's been dead 52 years.

LOL...maybe he meant...

McCarthyism - the politically motivated practice of making accusations of disloyalty, subversion, or treason without proper regard for evidence.

The term is also now used more generally to describe reckless, unsubstantiated accusations, as well as demagogic attacks on the character or patriotism of political adversaries.

Sort of what happened to Joe the Plumber, huh? When people in power intimidate their political opponents through harrassment and undue investigations into their lives, etc.

I thought the guy was full of sh!t, yes. What investigations were these and what happened to the chap? :innocent: The people in power when this 'Plumber' was 'investigated' were none other than the Bush administration.

Are you serious? Or are you just acting ignorant?

You implied the people in power harassed Joe the Plumber. The people in power at that time were the Bush Administration..........

LOL just because you weren't paying attention doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I don't recall McCarthy running anyone info to check if they were behind on Child support payments or was behind on TAXes.

I do recall the mainstream media in the tank for obama running with every dirty story that popped up.

Speaking of Media..... think about what this whole topic is about..... Left wingers.... not complaining about a "new McCarthyism", oh no that would require some Senator or Congressman dragging asking people to explain their affiliations.

No, No, what we have here is the left... suggesting some "radio or TV show hosts" are bad and unamerican because they make claims and even say things offensive.

Bottom line

1. this is not McCarthyism as there is no weight of Gov't behind any charge or claim being made.

2. It is amazing that so recent were the Bush years.... and the fantastic claims made against Bush, his family his reasons for war his involvement in 9/11 his secret deals with terrorist and on and on it went.... Suddenly NOW you worry about people be "Falsely accused"??? (Don't make me laugh)

*Steve tell me, was Ole Van Jones, being wronged... when people accused him of claims that he was or believed in, Communism.

Just exactly what is the truth because I have not really followed the story so much?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Joe the Plumber was subjected to Mccarthyite harassment?

:lol: oh dear. That's one big fat FAIL, right there.

No kidding. This is just so stupid, it's beyond even giving it any real thought.

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

No kidding. This is just so stupid, it's beyond even giving it any real thought.

as if you could ...

see any rethugs hiding behind your couch today? :unsure:

Filed: Other Timeline
McCarthy is awesome.

He's been dead 52 years.

LOL...maybe he meant...

McCarthyism - the politically motivated practice of making accusations of disloyalty, subversion, or treason without proper regard for evidence.

The term is also now used more generally to describe reckless, unsubstantiated accusations, as well as demagogic attacks on the character or patriotism of political adversaries.

Sort of what happened to Joe the Plumber, huh? When people in power intimidate their political opponents through harrassment and undue investigations into their lives, etc.

I thought the guy was full of sh!t, yes. What investigations were these and what happened to the chap? :innocent: The people in power when this 'Plumber' was 'investigated' were none other than the Bush administration.

Are you serious? Or are you just acting ignorant?

You implied the people in power harassed Joe the Plumber. The people in power at that time were the Bush Administration..........

LOL just because you weren't paying attention doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I don't recall McCarthy running anyone info to check if they were behind on Child support payments or was behind on TAXes.

I do recall the mainstream media in the tank for obama running with every dirty story that popped up.

Speaking of Media..... think about what this whole topic is about..... Left wingers.... not complaining about a "new McCarthyism", oh no that would require some Senator or Congressman dragging asking people to explain their affiliations.

No, No, what we have here is the left... suggesting some "radio or TV show hosts" are bad and unamerican because they make claims and even say things offensive.

Bottom line

1. this is not McCarthyism as there is no weight of Gov't behind any charge or claim being made.

2. It is amazing that so recent were the Bush years.... and the fantastic claims made against Bush, his family his reasons for war his involvement in 9/11 his secret deals with terrorist and on and on it went.... Suddenly NOW you worry about people be "Falsely accused"??? (Don't make me laugh)

*Steve tell me, was Ole Van Jones, being wronged... when people accused him of claims that he was or believed in, Communism.

Just exactly what is the truth because I have not really followed the story so much?

McCarthy had access to State Department records and he chaired Senate subcommittees with wide-yielding power. What do you think he was doing with that information - playing tiddly winks?

Timeline

as if you could ...

I could counter argue you into a half lesson with just my pinky so don't get cocky because I choose not to.

Timeline

as if you could ...

I could counter argue you into a half lesson with just my pinky so don't get cocky because I choose not to.

so you choose to edit my response ...

mccarthy would be proud ... :thumbs:

Timeline

as if you could ...

So you're channeling McCarthy's spirit now? Interesting.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline

Just applying the same idiotic criteria for McCarthyite harrassment that the OP did. I think my case is stronger than his.

And your opinion on the CIA probes that were conveniently ignored in my original response?

AOS Timeline

4/14/10 - Packet received at Chicago Lockbox at 9:22 AM (Day 1)

4/24/10 - Received hardcopy NOAs (Day 10)

5/14/10 - Biometrics taken. (Day 31)

5/29/10 - Interview letter received 6/30 at 10:30 (Day 46)

6/30/10 - Interview: 10:30 (Day 77) APPROVED!!!

6/30/10 - EAD received in the mail

7/19/10 - GC in hand! (Day 96) .

Timeline

as if you could ...

So you're channeling McCarthy's spirit now? Interesting.

channeling ... :no:

observing your posting style ... :yes:

Timeline

Just applying the same idiotic criteria for McCarthyite harrassment that the OP did. I think my case is stronger than his.

And your opinion on the CIA probes that were conveniently ignored in my original response?

The video does quite a good job of showing how the accusations by the vitriolic Right Wing pundits out there like Glenn Beck and Michael Savage ....calling Obama a full fledged Communist and Dictator echo the same kind of hysteria and demagoguery that Joseph McCarthy was saying during the Red Scare. You either believe these Right Wing pundits to be sincere in what they are saying or you believe they are just exaggerating for the effect - the result is the same...they are drumming up hysteria and outrage.

as if you could ...

I think you otta take on that chart that your wearin so proudly first.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow