Chiney*Eyes

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part 19)

6,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MISSA PALMER SOON FORWARD!! HE GOT APPROVED!! :dance: :dance: :dance: The actual interview itself was a breeze. The CO was the same one we had from the 1st time... :wacko: Aside from swearing us both in, and looking at my passport stamps (I had 2 passports, my old one & one w/ my married name) she didn't want to speak to me. Oh wait, she did ask me if we had any kids..we both laughed and said a big NO like they were diseases! :lol: She asked me to sit down & told him to pick up the phone:

CO: I see you were denied in 2006. You guys didn't waste any time filing again did you? (laughing/joking)

Gregory: No we didn't

CO: Good for you.

CO: When did you meet? Where did your wife stay when she came to JA? Where does your wife work? What does she do? He answered all no problems

CO: Congratulations your visa was approved. Go get your wife & go to window 26 to pay DHL

**On a side note, there were a LOT of people being blue slipped and 1 denials. Most blue slips were income related, or folks needing DNA testing. One lady had to get her police certificate from Cayman Islands. Can't remember what the actual denial was for.

We got there around 7:20 am and we were out around 8:45 am...the actual interview was all of 5 minutes!

Now I can breathe...thank you so much ladies for being my rock and my comfort! He and I just looked at each other and laughed (probably nerves). Then we got outside and I let out a huge exhale--and we just held each other for like 2 or 3 minutes...then I went potty...then we went to get breakfast!

That's whats up! Congratulations Mrs. P!!! woooooooo-hooooooo!

I am so irritated right now! I just found out a couple that Louis and I considered friends (in St Lucia) have split up and sent their daughter to live with strangers because "they dont want her"!!!??? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? How can you not take care of your daughter... man I wish we could so something. I just pray that the people taking care of her show her love and support. That is the only thing I can think of!! I feel so bad for this little sweetheart. :(

Then I also find out this woman (same as above) was calling me the "white itch" behind her back. OOOHHHHH so mad. Smile to my face and call me your friend. This is not a woman...

Wow...I have never understood parents that can walk away from their kids. So sad...I hate that she was calling you that behind your back and smiling in your face.

yes, for real...mi cyaan believe needa

i'm 13 weeks and due april 12th. i've known that i've been preggo since the day i missed my period but just found out about the double trouble yesterday when hubby and i went to the ultrasound. when the lady told us that there were two in there, hubby and i both looked as though we had been hit by the stupid stick because neither of us said a word for like 30 seconds, just sitting there looking stupid until we both said 'huh?' and the lady said look, there is two in there........and sure enough plain as day two heads and two bodies and hands and legs and all..................and hubby was like wooohooo and i was still looking stupid like omfg!!!

and mi still stupid....mi haffi go jine support group or get to the library or something...

all mi knoa is mi horny and mi hungri!!!!!!!!!!!!! and mi breasts dem look like grapefruits boobies.gif

I'm still finding it hard to believe...like next week you will come back and say...sike!

i was looking online for names and thought this one was cute...

for a boy and a girl..

Aidan and Nadia

Aidan is Nadia spelled backwards

Love those names!

Shemmy that would have me an emotional wreck. I would not be the same...you guys were their angels that day. Good job raising your daughter mama! :thumbs:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone....I know I been M.I.A. fa awhile....just was a little stressed.....but I just wanted my Yardies to know that I got an email yesterday saying that I was APPROVED....thank you guys so much for ur prayers....will try to catch up another day :whistle: well I gotta go!!!

:dance::dance: Congrats

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This has been bothering me....two weekends ago I decided to take my daughter and cousins (girls 4&8) to a pumpkin patch on a huge farm. Well on our way, there was a really bad accident (little dirt road) that just happened. The car flipped over a few times and was upside down. My daughter jumped out of the car to help. While she's calling 911, she yelled to me that a little boy (between 8-10) was trapped in the car. Luckily two other women came to the rescue who just happened to be EMTs. They were able to get the little boy out but they needed something to stopped the bleeding from a head injury. I ran to my car to find my gym bag...filled with clean t-shirts, pants and bandanas. It helped, thank God.

Meanwhile, the mother is hysterical and faints a few times. So I stayed with her to calm her down and make sure she didn't hurt herself by falling on the ground. The entire time...she kept saying her husband is going to kill her :o I kept reassuring her that would not happen because they are still alive and to be thankful. Finally the ambulance and police arrives, she wants me to stay with her. Her husband shows up and starts acting like a fool...cursing the police out and saying the car had malfunctions. The wife already admitted she speeding a little and hit a ditch. After making sure the son was okay...she cursed out his wife. I was in shock. No wonder she was holding on to me for dear life. Makes me wonder he's abusive.

Anyway, I think about the woman and her son every time I pack my gym bag. It was so sad.

That really IS sad... I mean come on, whatever happen to the value of life...

Exactly. I went home, hugged my family and said a prayer for them. Life is precious.

i know the feeling i hate to see accidents i always stop and try to help ... this touches a spot for me .

I thought of you and Sus (F)(F). Could never imagine going through something like that. Blessings.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-local_ha...0,4577437.story

violence is not the answer i found out today that a friend from school was killed .. he was a father of three. this story is so sad.. he will be missed

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MISSA PALMER SOON FORWARD!! HE GOT APPROVED!! :dance: :dance: :dance: The actual interview itself was a breeze. The CO was the same one we had from the 1st time... :wacko: Aside from swearing us both in, and looking at my passport stamps (I had 2 passports, my old one & one w/ my married name) she didn't want to speak to me. Oh wait, she did ask me if we had any kids..we both laughed and said a big NO like they were diseases! :lol: She asked me to sit down & told him to pick up the phone:

CO: I see you were denied in 2006. You guys didn't waste any time filing again did you? (laughing/joking)

CO: When did you meet? Where did your wife stay when she came to JA? Where does your wife work? What does she do? He answered all no problems

CO: Congratulations your visa was approved. Go get your wife & go to window 26 to pay DHL

**On a side note, there were a LOT of people being blue slipped and 1 denials. Most blue slips were income related, or folks needing DNA testing. One lady had to get her police certificate from Cayman Islands. Can't remember what the actual denial was for.

We got there around 7:20 am and we were out around 8:45 am...the actual interview was all of 5 minutes!

Now I can breathe...thank you so much ladies for being my rock and my comfort! He and I just looked at each other and laughed (probably nerves). Then we got outside and I let out a huge exhale--and we just held each other for like 2 or 3 minutes...then I went potty...then we went to get breakfast!

:dance::dance:CONGRATULATIONS :dance::dance:

wait deh...Finesse really ah breed and theres not only one but theres two........bwoy di wata really strong dis year

Mi miss di Yardie thread fi a week an mi miss a whole lot....not even gonna badda catch up

Some body gimme di run down please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning all!

Hey everyone....I know I been M.I.A. fa awhile....just was a little stressed.....but I just wanted my Yardies to know that I got an email yesterday saying that I was APPROVED....thank you guys so much for ur prayers....will try to catch up another day :whistle: well I gotta go!!!

Congrats!! What was your RFE for? I don't remember if you ever said -

I love Wii hula hoop = that is one of my favorite games on wii fit - and it definitely makes a difference!

What controls do you use Sus?

Just the standard one that comes with it - It cracks me up, in the beginning the guy throwing the extra hoops at you used to hit me in the head all the time, lol

http://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-local_ha...0,4577437.story

violence is not the answer i found out today that a friend from school was killed .. he was a father of three. this story is so sad.. he will be missed

So sorry, My2 - that is so sad

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

goodmorning everyone hope everyone has a blessed day

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning ladies, was trying to catch up from yesterday but I need to get to work..

Congrats Finesse!!!!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
I want this puppy!

cute-puppy-pictures-fun-sized.jpg

too cute

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Mrs Palmer, I am unbelievable happy for you!!! It is soooo weird when I heard, I felt like a member of my family was approved!!!

When is he coming??

FINESSE YUH FRIGGA YUH!!!!!

LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Congrats my girl!!!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Yardies!

Sorry to hear about your friend my2... That's awful.

Congrats Haysmorgan.... Things will move fast from here, so get ready. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.