KGH

Pleaseeee help

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi every

I posted some on VJ that we got approved yesterday, today we received the passport with a blue paper that says please return to the embassy Mon-Wed 1-1:30 and bring the following missing documnets, but nothing is checked off, and the page is blank.

please helppppppppppp

have u ever seen this??????????????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Hi every

I posted some on VJ that we got approved yesterday, today we received the passport with a blue paper that says please return to the embassy Mon-Wed 1-1:30 and bring the following missing documnets, but nothing is checked off, and the page is blank.

please helppppppppppp

have u ever seen this??????????????

Any chance you could scan the blue paper, blot out the personal info, and post it here so we can see exactly what it says?

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Timeline

they even didn't give us any"OF-194" for Administrative processing.

at the time of interview they said, Visa will get delivered within 3-5 days.

then the next day we received the passport with a blue paper that says, "please return to the embassy Mon-Thurs 1-1:30, with the missing documents"

then on this page,

One box is for Administrative processing

One box for Medical

one box for TB

and 20 more box for documents that are missing.

But none of is checked off.

I just don't know what to do, here is closed for 4 days and Embassy is also closed until Wed. I'm in a hotel and no one is answering me.

Please help and give me your recomndations.

Timeline

After the embassy is open again, go back during the time indicated and ask them what they want. The document you got from them apparently doesn't say, and we can't really guess. :blush:

Timeline

one other thing that I forgot to mention, there were 10 iranian there, 8 of them went on AP as soon as they opened their mouth and 2 of us( one of them was my fiancee) got approved, but then we received a blue paper the next day........ with no info in it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
one other thing that I forgot to mention, there were 10 iranian there, 8 of them went on AP as soon as they opened their mouth and 2 of us( one of them was my fiancee) got approved, but then we received a blue paper the next day........ with no info in it

You can call DOS in the US and ask them what's up with your visa/case at 202-663-1225.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I say when the embassy opens again, just go there at the time they told you to (1-1:30) with all the documents you took before for the interview, the passport, and the sheet they sent you and see what they need. If it's something that involves proofs for anything, you would have it with you and won't need to go back later, if it's anything else, they'll let you know. I'll keep my fingers crossed!!! How did the interview itself go? What questions did they ask?

I hope you guys get the visa when you go back!! Maybe because they were closed for 4 days, they just didn't want to have your passport on them and wanted you to come back with the passport then to give you the visa... you never know!

Keep us updated!

~M

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : United Arab Emirates

Marriage : 2008-07-12

I-130 Sent : 2008-09-27

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-02

I-130 Approved : 2009-01-20

NVC Received : 2009-01-25

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2009-02-01

Pay I-864 Bill : 2009-02-03

Receive I-864 Package : 2009-02-04

Return Completed I-864 : 2009-02-27

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2009-02-05

Receive IV Bill : 2009-02-19

Pay IV Bill : 2009-02-25

Case Completed at NVC : 2009-03-17

Packet 4 Received : 2009-03-24

Interview Date : 2009-05-19!!!!!!!!!!! Pray for a quick approval and no AP!!!

Visa in Hand: 2009-05-20!!! Thank you god! Now I wish he would just come to the US sooner... miss him...grrr.

Point of Entry: Chicago O'Hare Airport October , 16th 2009!!!

Timeline

I went there on Friday, they let me in and I asked him, about the blue blank paper and no visa, they said they were in hurry so they forgot to check off the Adminsitrative processing and you are on AP, go and check out the website every week, this process is out of our hand, it may takes week, weeks, months....

any suggestions? please help

Timeline

You can call DOS in the US and ask them what's up with your visa/case at 202-663-1225.

Have u ever called the above number? did you get any result? I just don't want to make they angry....

Timeline

Have u ever called the above number? did you get any result? I just don't want to make they angry....

You won't make them angry. They provide numbers specifically so that people can call and get information. You're not asking for any special favors when you call them - you're asking them to do their job. If the person you speak to is rude in any way, ask to speak to their supervisor.

AP is pretty much standard procedure in the middle east and south Asia. Most of the time, it involves security checks. There's no telling how long it will take. It generally goes faster for women, and for people with uncommon names. There's not much you can do except wait and keep checking.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.