lizandpat

February 09 - VSC, K-1 filings

5,058 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Hey all...crappy day here...work suxs...had a flu shot yesterday and feeling like #######.

Flu shot? You are crazy!

Fight any flu or cold naturally:

belvedere-vodka.jpg

But work does suck! I am sitting and working on my resume/portfolio since there is literally NOTHING to do here today!

Edited by IgorK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Guys, quick question. I am looking at AOS time frames and the question is, do we need to have NOA1 on hands before 90 days run out or should we be further in the process to stay "legal"?

Thanks.

I think... it is best to have the NOA1 before the 90 days... but from what I have read... they do forgive any time lapse once you file... so if you marry on the 75 day for example.. and dont file until the 95 day... you are still ok and that lapse is forgiven... Having said that... i dont trust the USCIS with anything... and therefor, I intend to marry and file well before the 90 days are up.

Hey all...crappy day here...work suxs...had a flu shot yesterday and feeling like #######.

That sucks on both fronts... sorry charlie!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Flu shot? You are crazy!

belvedere-vodka.jpg

But work does suck! I am sitting and working on my resume/portfolio since there is literally NOTHING to do here today!

Why am I crazy for getting a flu shot?

yep....same thing here now....i have 3 1/2 hours left here and nothing to do..blegh!

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Filed: 02-12-2010

Recv'd in Chicago: 02-15-2010

Email Confirmation Recv'd: 02-23-2010

Online status available: 02-24-2010

Money Orders cashed: 02-24-2010 (Finally!!)

NOA1's (AOS/EAD) recv'd: 02-25-2010 (dated 02-23-2010)

"Touch" on AOS/EAD: 2-26-2010 (Biometrics maybe???)

Biometrics: 3-24-2010 Walk-in successful Biometrics completed 3-11-2010!!

CASE TRANSFERRED TO CSC - 3-10-2010 (WOOHOO!!)

"Touches" on AOS/EAD 3 days in a row! 3-10-10, 3-11-10 & 3-12-10!

Email from USCIS stating case rec'd at CSC - 3-17-10

Another touch on I-485! - 3-17-10

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

EAD card ordered: 04-29-2010 (FINALLY!!)

EAD card rec'd FINALLY! - 05/22/2010

Interview: N/A

Approved with green card ordered: 09-20-2010

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Flu shot? You are crazy!

belvedere-vodka.jpg

Why am I crazy for getting a flu shot?

yep....same thing here now....i have 3 1/2 hours left here and nothing to do..blegh!

Vodka Vodka vodka honey and hot milk and chicken soup are bets remedies to fight flu not shots

Timeline

Okkk...my bad for getting the shot i guess

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Timeline

I think it is personal choice...

The problem I have with the flu shot is that it is a guess... The CDC guesses as to which flu strain will be the one that hits... and then we get that vaccine.. often they guess wrong :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I think it is personal choice...

The problem I have with the flu shot is that it is a guess... The CDC guesses as to which flu strain will be the one that hits... and then we get that vaccine.. often they guess wrong :)

Vodka no guess and always works

Timeline

::bow::

When I was in Kiev last year I had a Vodka made from Horseradish... it was very cloudy in appearance and tasted very very YUMMY... I would love to find that here somewhere. Roman suggested that I look in the Russian stores when I am in NY, but generally, I dont check any luggage....

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

When I was in Kiev last year I had a Vodka made from Horseradish... it was very cloudy in appearance and tasted very very YUMMY... I would love to find that here somewhere. Roman suggested that I look in the Russian stores when I am in NY, but generally, I dont check any luggage....

U can find recipe on internet but when in NY go to Russian vodka room or bar Pravda

U can find recipe on internet but when in NY go to Russian vodka room or bar Pravda

both in city no reason to drag urself to misery of Brooklyn

Timeline

LOL

I have seen horseradish vodka on the net... but it is clear... I was hoping to get the homemade stuff... I might just have to make me a batch :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

LOL

I have seen horseradish vodka on the net... but it is clear... I was hoping to get the homemade stuff... I might just have to make me a batch :)

Sense of accomplishment will be there!

Timeline

LOL

Sense of accomplishment will be there!

make sure its russian white horseradish not the one that sold in supermarkets much hotter and stronger

we are definetely becoming experts of liquor making and consuming on this thread . next step AA if USCIS wont wake up in time

Timeline

It's way to quiet in here.... :blink:

Hugs, Liz

**AOS Timeline**

Touch on I-485 - 3-18-10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.