Y's_habibitk

MENA CR1/K3/K1 visas PART2

987 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thank you Lisa and Beth... (F) We really need your prayers...

Beth how are you doing hun? (F)(F)

Starting to realize it was the best thing to happen, his daily irate emails at me are somewhat funny now!! He does not deserve a girl like me!!!! What he needs is a cold, heartless, selfish, self centered, lieing, hoe such as himself!!!!!!!!!!

I will be fine, time does heal. (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

I couldn't be prouder of you than I am right now! :thumbs: You are an amazingly strong woman.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

amanda,

I'll try bath n body works but i havent liked any of the other ones I have smelled so far... I have been simmering orange rinds,cinnamon sticks,nutmeg and cloves on the stove for days and its nice but I want that tree smell! :protest::P

Jackie,

tattoo eh? lol

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Starting to realize it was the best thing to happen, his daily irate emails at me are somewhat funny now!! He does not deserve a girl like me!!!! What he needs is a cold, heartless, selfish, self centered, lieing, hoe such as himself!!!!!!!!!!

I will be fine, time does heal. (((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

Praying God does heal your heart and reward you for all you've been through, Beth.. You're a wonderful person and you deserve all the best (F)

I'm SUPER excited for you....feel like its my own interview. smile.gif Good LUCK!

Awww!! Thank you Raina!! :luv: inshaAllah both our interviews will go smooth! :)

Hi ya'll. Just stopping by to say hi to the waitin crowd.

Looks like no ticket in hand til January. I'm numb and can only find comfort in the thought that everything happens for a reason and it's not up to me to question God's plan. If it's gonna happen it will and no amount of me freakin out will make it happen sooner.

I am major disappointed but he has to wait til Dec 28 to get his permission letter to leave. So no romantic reunion at Ohare on Christmas Eve....no toast to the New Year with sparkly grape juice. It will be me and my kitteh bringing in January.

Well hell, now I have time to lose a few pounds.

Jackie rose.gif

Everything happens for a reason Jackie.. and I totally agree with what Lisa said :thumbs: InshaAllah you and Ibrahim will be reunited together very soon :star:

Aya, Good luck on the interview... good.gif

Thank you illnevergetthis (F)

I'm now officially waiting. smile.gif

Welcome to the waiting crowd Mandy! :)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Lisa~~

I found a spray called evergreen that I believe I got from bath and body works..it smells wonderfull!

Also william-sonoma has mulling spices that you can simmer or even make in tea that really smells like christmas!!!

:dance::dance: Finally I got a log in failed at the NVC!!! I thought it would never come!!! :dance::dance:

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Timeline
Lisa~~

I found a spray called evergreen that I believe I got from bath and body works..it smells wonderfull!

Also william-sonoma has mulling spices that you can simmer or even make in tea that really smells like christmas!!!

:dance::dance: Finally I got a log in failed at the NVC!!! I thought it would never come!!! :dance::dance:

Congratulations Andrea!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by Aya&John

ROC Timeline

Timeline

I have a question here to the ladies who are familiar with our situation...

Yesterday I was reading the IM conversations John has printed out as proof for the interview..and I noticed that in almost every page of it we talked about my family's disapproval of our engagement and MANY hard private details that I never posted here on VJ and do not want the CO to see... So I blacked out that private stuff but there are many blacked out lines in many pages... I'm just worried what the CO would think of that (If s/he looks at our proof)... I'm going to be fully honest about the situation, but I don't think they have to know every detail of what we've been through and every thought we had about a 'solution'... I also saved another (unblacked) copy, just in case the interview doesn't go as we wish...so they might have a look at it and see what the situation really is before judging us....

I have a good feeling about the interview... I'm trying to relax and think positive... We have been through too much, and I just can't wait to hear: "Congratulations, you are approved..." I just have a few worries and the one above is one of them...

What do you ladies think?

Edited by Aya&John

ROC Timeline

What if you just take the pages out that has that sensitive information, will there still be enough pages of your IM chats? I know my husband brought our chat logs with him and the lady who interviewed him never even bothered to read it. It's a tough call and honestly not quite sure what to do. Do you take the chance of just handing it over and hoping he/she doesn't read its contents and just hands it back to you or will the CO take the time and read everything.

I'm wishing you the best at your interview. Good Luck.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aya...my husband took pages upon pages of chat logs and phone logs and they didn't look at any of them either! I would maybe take a few from different time periods and not stress over it too much...I know it's hard not too. You have just two days now...hang in there!

My hubby got his driver's license yesterday! And I had a job interview at a place about 10 minutes from my house (instead of an hour) and it is the same pay! They were very excited to meet me & they said I was the stand out candidate for the job! Pray for us!!

Take care everyone and have a great weekend.

Amanda

Timeline

We have 1000+ pages of IM conversations alone, but almost every page has details I really do not want to share with the CO.. I'm just wondering if the lines I blacked out will make the suspicious in any way... I think I'll just take these papers out and leave the ones that are kinda ok to read...

I read on the interview reviews that someone asks for all the proof we have and originals we have first before I'm called to the interview window...so during that step they go through all our proof, right?

ROC Timeline

Timeline

Morning Aya!!! (F)

When Adam had his interview he took emails... not alot though, but I dont think the CO even looked at emails. I believe they looked at some pictures of us which had us together and me with his sister and mother ect.

I dont think its necessary to take 100 pages bcz more than likely they arent going to look at but one or two emails if that. So, pick ones that talk about your love, engagment, being with him always ect..

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Aya,

We had a gazillion pages worth of IM's too but we only printed out the screen shots that showed we talked everyday(it just showed activity next to a date) that way there wasnt any actual convos being shown. It turns out they didnt even look at them anyway but we didnt want anyone else reading our chats... if it was necessary we would have printed out the benign ones but I think printing the screen shots with just dates next to one liner greetings is the best solution. We did the same for emails and printed my inbox,outbox and his as well. I think we ended up printing some emails, like one from every month just in case they wanted it..they didnt.

I dont think I would want to show them an IM with things all blacked out, I think it might look suspicious too, but thats just my opinion.

Hopefully if they even ask, they will see a huge stack and just realize that you arent lacking any proof and not even look. I have read about CO's actually laughing when someone pulled out a HUGE stack of communication and they just laugh and say "ok" and not even look through them.

Im excited for you Aya and I know you are nervous as is totally normal, Im glad you have a good feeling about it all. You're well prepared and good intentioned, I hope they see that and it off and you will be here with your love in no time ^_^

Andrea,

congrats :dancing: and thanks.. I'll have to try those.

hi to everyone else :D

Edited by Y's_habibitk

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Aya - we didn't include any chat logs at all. We printed out screen shots of our email from various points in our relationship (to show we've been talking for a long time) and a few representative emails that didn't contain private or sensative information. If possible, I'd just do the screen shot and then cherry pick a few of the chats from across the period of time you've been talking. That way, you don't need to include anything that you don't want to.

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Timeline

Hi everyone and thanks for the congrats Lisa and Aya! Congrats on the good interview Amanda! Good luck!!

Aya, I printed out quite a few emails but I must admit the ones that were more personal I left out and some of them I kind of put in the middle of the stack!! Hey, if they take the time to sift through them, then maybe they will read something good! :blush:

I am hoping that they will just look at the stack and that's all!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. " – Herm Albright

POE: JFK New York: 04/18/2010
Receive Green Card in mail: 06/03/2010
Received SSN: 06/17/2010
Received NEW SS CARD: 07/20/2010
(to match GC!)
Got JOB!!: 09/27/2010
Got a better JOB!!: 11/20/2010

ROC Mailed: 02/16/2012
Check cashed: 02/24/2012
NOA received dated for: 02/22/2012
Biometrics dated:
04/18/2012
RFE:
10/23/2012
RFE Response Confirmed: 11/16/2012
Interview at Orlando office: 02/13/2013

2nd RFE!!: 10/03/13

2nd RFE Response: 10/09/2013

Update Biometrics: 10/13/2013 NEVER GOT 10 yr card!

N-400 mailed: 01/21/2014

Biometrics (N-400): 02/21/2014

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.