77 posts in this topic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
oh the hangers drive me crazy. I also only use plastic hangers. I absolutely HATE the metal ones!

The metal ones ** up your clothes.

Just thought of another one. The toilet paper roll MUST be over.

I find that I hate having one dollar bills in my wallet. I will go out of my way when purchasing something to make sure that doesnt happen, for example lets say I purchase something that totals $6.51 and I have no fives. I will give them a 10 and two ones so that I get a 5 back and no 1s back all the while knowing having 1s in my wallet come in handy sometimes.

oh the hangers drive me crazy. I also only use plastic hangers. I absolutely HATE the metal ones!

Not sure what you mean

Filed: Timeline

all hangers in same direction, all clothes facing same way. Clothes are sorted from style, pants, blouses - long sleeve, short sleeve, etc, dresses, etc...then subcategorized in descending order based on color.

I eat cereal from a cup or mug. And I can't drink soda in plastic.

I like throwing things out complete...like, I'll put the cap on an empty bottle before throwing it away.

Oh, I'm sure there's many many more things, lol.

all hangers in same direction, all clothes facing same way. Clothes are sorted from style, pants, blouses - long sleeve, short sleeve, etc, dresses, etc...then subcategorized in descending order based on color.

I eat cereal from a cup or mug. And I can't drink soda in plastic.

I like throwing things out complete...like, I'll put the cap on an empty bottle before throwing it away.

Oh, I'm sure there's many many more things, lol.

Some good ones there, I also cant drink soda in plastic.

I thought it would be interesting to find out the wierd habits people have.

I will always fill my pan up with cold water when I go to boil water.

When eating I always finishing up one dish before moving on to the next, like eating all my potatoes before moving on to the stuffing.

I have lots of little quirks. My parents and brother are all used to them and just go with the flow. My younger daughter has Asperger's and my mother tells me that if they'd had that in the open when I was a kid, that's what I would have had too :)

Anyway:

1. Errands must always be ran in a circle or square pattern. I always plan out what errands I need to run them and run them in the order that will circle around to the beginning. If I forget one of the errands and miss it. I will not go back to it. I'll just do it on another day. If I'm running errands with the family and they are hungry or want a snack, they can only choose locations that are on the route, I don't go back.

2. When walking down a fair, carnival, flea market, etc. I walk down one side of the aisle and up the other. I do not zig zag across the aisle/lane as things catch my interest.

3. I must brush my teeth first thing in the morning. I can't start my morning ritual without first brushing my teeth.

4. When I pump gas the numbers must end on 00 25 50 or 75... I am ok with 10 70, etc sometimes. But it bothers me when it lands on a number like 34.

5. I always mute commercials.

6. I eat my food in a particular order. Vegetables first, then the carbs and then the protein. Every now and then I'll take a little bite of the others to taste them, but I have to primarily eat them in that order. I do not like my food touching at all.

7. I have to wear socks 90% of the time when I'm at home.

8. I have some wierd compulsion that I have to ask my children every day of school (when they get home, usually in the car as I'm picking them up from daycare) as to what they had for lunch. One day I didn't ask my older daughter and she was like, "what, mom, you don't care anymore? You didn't ask me what I had for lunch when I got home!"

9. If you interrupt me during my dedicated reading time... beware. I am very short-tempered and often pretty darn b**chy about it.

I've got a few others, but there is a handful of the ones that come to mind right now :)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I find that I hate having one dollar bills in my wallet. I will go out of my way when purchasing something to make sure that doesnt happen, for example lets say I purchase something that totals $6.51 and I have no fives. I will give them a 10 and two ones so that I get a 5 back and no 1s back all the while knowing having 1s in my wallet come in handy sometimes.

I'd rather get the $1 bills than the coins.

Not sure what you mean

Correct way:

toilet-paper-over.jpg

Incorrect way:

toilet-paper-under.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

mommydearest.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I avoid buttons.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Correct way:

toilet-paper-over.jpg

Incorrect way:

toilet-paper-under.jpg

not necessarily. if you have a pet that likes to unroll the tp, then the "incorrect" way works better.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!