SnME

Wonder what to do next...

47 posts in this topic

Get rid of that doggy in your profile, bud. If I were your girl, I may be prompted to wonder that you care for your dog more than you love me! :whistle:

You would NEVER be 'my girl'... I got WAY better standards than that. Call me 'picky' if you wish... :innocent:

Reckon she's tryin' to say that you marry the dog instead! :lol:

:rofl:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do yourself a favor

If she has kids, then don't mess with her anymore, too many girls out there without kids.

If she claims she is innocent (virgin), then take her to a doctor to make sure she is telling the truth

Good Luck

whats wrong with women who have kids anyway?

Why if your going to PI to wife shop, Would a person look or court a girl with a kid. There are many girls to choose from and many without kids. If someone wants to date/marry a girl with kids then More Power To Them.

For me I think they will and could cause problems in the relationship, and it could cuz issues when trying to get a Visa to USA cuz the girl could be legally married, or the BC for the kid could be all screwed up.

Also it shows that the girl in the past had made some poor life decisions, and now is sitting there with a kid or two born out of wedlock. And as you know life and your lifestyle is all about choice people make in life, it could be indicator that the girl has a habit of making poor life decision.

Just better to avoid issues like that if he is starting out new looking for a good wife to bring to USA.

i think this is generalizing too much. not all women who have kids cause problems . she might have made some bad decisions in the past but it can actually help her become a better wife.

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
I asked and she said it was cool to post these pictures here... :thumbs:

The 'hugging bears' that came with the flowers have some special meaning here for us. We kid around a lot about her being my 'Beautiful Brown Honey' and me being her 'White Guy'... :devil:

We were sending txt messages back and forth when the receptionist called to let her know that she had a delivery... I told her I didnt send anything when she asked me but she figured it out very quickly when she saw it all!!! :dance:

THIS was cool! :whistle:

aww those bears are cute!

my hubby did most of the things you did and i fell in love with him :) just play it by ear. you know her so you know the right timing and everything. good luck!

955jbsadc6.png

american.gif philippines.gif

Visa Journey

08/01/2009 - Sent I-130 package

09/18/2009 - I-130 approved

09/30/2009 - Case number assigned

12/17/2009 - Failed log in / Case completed YES!!

02/03/2010 - VISA interview at 830am -- VISA APPROVED

03/06/2010 - POE San Francisco via PAL

04/17/2010 - GC and SSN in the mail

ROC

01/06/2012 - Sent I-751 package to CSC

01/09/2012 - I-751 delivered at 11:12am / Date of NOA1

01/12/2012 - Check cashed

01/14/2012 - Received NOA1 hard copy

01/20/2012 - Date of ASC Appointment letter

01/25/2012 - Received ASC Appointment letter hard copy

02/07/2012 - Biometrics done

03/06/2012 - CR1 expiration

06/13/2012 - Date ROC approved

06/15/2012 - Ordered new card production

06/19/2012 - USCIS mailed the new card

06/21/2012 - Got approval letter and my 10 year GC in the mail (GC expires 06/15/2022)

N-400

12/09/2014 - Sent N-400 package

12/13/2014 - N-400 delivered at 10:13 am

12/15/2014 - Date of NOA

12/16/2014 - Date NOA was received by USCIS

12/22/2014 - Received NOA (hard copy) in the mail

12/30/2014 - Date of Yellow Letter

01/04/2015 - Received yellow letter in the mail

01/07/2015 - Biometrics appointment

01/09/2015 - In line for the interview

01/16/2015 - Received interview letter in the mail

02/13/2015 - Interview date (Approved)

04/03/2015 - Oath Ceremony

Why if your going to PI to wife shop, Would a person look or court a girl with a kid. There are many girls to choose from and many without kids. If someone wants to date/marry a girl with kids then More Power To Them.

For me I think they will and could cause problems in the relationship, and it could cuz issues when trying to get a Visa to USA cuz the girl could be legally married, or the BC for the kid could be all screwed up.

Also it shows that the girl in the past had made some poor life decisions, and now is sitting there with a kid or two born out of wedlock. And as you know life and your lifestyle is all about choice people make in life, it could be indicator that the girl has a habit of making poor life decision.

Just better to avoid issues like that if he is starting out new looking for a good wife to bring to USA.

So you actually thinks single mothers has the habit of making bad decisions huh? Do you realize that making mistakes is what leads to making the right choices in the long run? one also learn from those mistakes..As an adults we can separate and value the good in people, and understand each person’s right to make their own choices whether we approve or not.So more power to you Jack as you married a single and Hopefuly she din't make poor decision when she decided to marry you...

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The OP has not asked for advice about the validity of his relationship nor what he should do to 'prove' who is fiancee is or isn't - he has asked for advice about what he can do to impress her and let her know he loves her. So, do not speculate on matters beyond the perimeters of the original post nor try to create controversy and drama where none exists. That is called trolling and is a violation of TOS.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You most likly have allready asked or have been told some about her family. Any relationship with a filipno be it as a good friend or as a journey toward marrage you'll learn that family is very high in there DNA. And this is a good wounderfull thing. So if your moving towards the marrage relationship become imformed about the lives of her family and get to know them as well. Plan on an eventual visit to meet her. Since her work has limited schedual some advance planning is important and this is a deal breaker for a visa. I a total must do in order to apply for a visa. having proof of had met in person withing the last 3 years. So when you do meet take nice pictures of you both as a couple. Good luck on your quest :thumbs:

Time Line:

Met on-line: April 2006

First meeting: July 2006 Broacy great time. rained but so memorable

Second Meeting: March 2007 Met Family and friends 2 weeks time flue by

Third Meeting: October 2007 met friends and more family

Forth Meeting: October 2008 Engaged were it started Boracay 2 weeks in heaven

Petition sent in: May 5th postal over night with postal money order

Signed for at CSC: May 6th

Contacted USCS not received NOA1: June 12th. Got Receit number NOA! receipt sent to wrong address Corrected Stated NOA1 date said to be by contacted agent as 6 May

Touched: 31May for returned NOA1

Touched: 18 June asume to correct address

Touched: 07July Move from desk to desk. no change of status

NOA2: 12 Aug Sweet got e-mail notification of status changed to aproved!!

NOA2: 18 Aug Hard Copy arrived via snail mail yeepeee

NVC: 24 August received NVC stating fowarded to embasy petitioner will be contacted within week for instructions.

Embasy Letter: 4 September

Medical: 05/06 Ootober Passed..Yeepeee!

Interview 19 Octoober ...:::) Passed!!!!!!

Visa Dilivered: 22nd October Sweeeeeeet

POE: 29th Seattle then little flight to Spokane Yeeepeee my partner is home!!

Married: November 30th 2009 Journey complete!

Do yourself a favor

If she has kids, then don't mess with her anymore, too many girls out there without kids.

If she claims she is innocent (virgin), then take her to a doctor to make sure she is telling the truth

Good Luck

whats wrong with women who have kids anyway?

i think this is generalizing too much. not all women who have kids cause problems . she might have made some bad decisions in the past but it can actually help her become a better wife.

I agree Ate Ganda! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Learn the lesson well....as they always say "Experience is the best teacher" not unless you are really so stupid to understand it and do it again...

So you actually thinks single mothers has the habit of making bad decisions huh? Do you realize that making mistakes is what leads to making the right choices in the long run? one also learn from those mistakes..As an adults we can separate and value the good in people, and understand each person’s right to make their own choices whether we approve or not.So more power to you Jack as you married a single and Hopefuly she din't make poor decision when she decided to marry you...

UH OH!!!! you wake up the Scary Dragon again!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Look whose talking :devil:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

:devil::devil::devil:

Well, atlis Vj is alive again....a show will never be exciting without the villains.......it will be boring! :lol::lol:

Well, atlis Vj is alive again....a show will never be exciting without the villains.......it will be boring! :lol::lol:

Come on sa YM...

sinong Villains?hehe

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Come on sa YM...

sinong Villains?hehe

Hindi gumagana YM ko ate....badtrip nga e!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't hijack this thread - keep it on topic or administrative action will be taken.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Timeline
I would put her under investigation. Hire someone in PI to keep tabs on her and do a background check on her.

For a couple hundred bucks you can have this done.

I can suggest some Private Investigators to watch her, and also I would have PNP officer do a background report and send it to you

if you need help with any of these, call me or PM me

Good luck

Was great to talk to you again this morning... As always excellent advice!!! :thumbs:

After the last wife, There is NO way I would get married again without having her checked out and followed around for a while first... If I had had the last wife 'checked out' properly, I would have KNOWN to RUN like hell and I would have... :whistle:

With that now said... My girl Sarie is one of the most honest ladies I have ever met. I have wasted MANY hours of my life TRYING to catch her in a lie and I never have yet... She is very patient with me and all of my questions and I usually just get to hear her say, "I told You So" once I realize that she was telling the truth all along. :blush:

I will be visiting her soon and I got a really good feeling here... I would imagine that before too long I will have some great pics of our wives together, shooting some pigs in Texas!!!

I will bring the guns, ammo and the cook if you supply the beer! :thumbs:

Life is good! :devil:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.