SnME

Wonder what to do next...

47 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Get on an airplane but don't tell her you are coming.

That WAS my plan at one point but it would cause her trouble at work... She does not have the same level of freedom that I do and it would mess her up.

If I thought that she could get away for a weekend, I would be there in a heartbeat. :star:

I will be VERY glad when her contract is up soon so that she has her freedom back to do as she pleases.

Good that you are so patient. I didn't know about the contract.

I'd say, like someone else did, learning a few words of the language would keep her smiling.

I wouldn't back off now as long as you'll never do it in the future. She probably appreciates your constant reassurance.

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I send her lots of cards and letters in the postmail... :whistle:

I have filled her email box to the point that Yahoo will likely start charging her for 'space' soon... :innocent:

I left PLENTY of sweet comments on her friendster... :thumbs:

We txt so much now that she has to load her phone every 3 or 4 days! (A P500 load USED to last her for 2 months! HAA!!)

We talk on the phone daily and I actually LISTEN to her and what she has to say... :thumbs:

Here in a few hours, she will be calling because she got some roses from me... (THIS is going to be a good call I am SURE!) She does not know they are coming... :devil:

I wonder what I can do next to show my honey how much I care for her??? I tell her all the time but like to do things to show her also...

Money wont work here, She is NOT impressed this way at all. Would likely make her angry if it was something expensive...

ALL of her personal needs are met, so I can't really do anything there to help.

I am NOT willing to send her any body parts just yet. That would likely work against me here. :no:

No way I am getting any more tattoos either!!! :no:

Any suggestions here for what I could do next??? Thanks!! :star:

i guess the next thing you can do is just be yourself...its nice to do everything to make her happy but take it slow as you are just starting the relationship...concentrate in getting to know each other well for me thats the most important thing to do.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Get rid of that doggy in your profile, bud. If I were your girl, I may be prompted to wonder that you care for your dog more than you love me! :whistle:

You would NEVER be 'my girl'... I got WAY better standards than that. Call me 'picky' if you wish... :innocent:

Reckon she's tryin' to say that you marry the dog instead! :lol:

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

I have filled her email box to the point that Yahoo will likely start charging her for 'space' soon... :innocent:

We txt so much now that she has to load her phone every 3 or 4 days! (A P500 load USED to last her for 2 months! HAA!!)

We talk on the phone daily and I actually LISTEN to her and what she has to say... :thumbs:

Here in a few hours, she will be calling because she got some roses from me... (THIS is going to be a good call I am SURE!) She does not know they are coming... :devil:

I wonder what I can do next to show my honey how much I care for her??? I tell her all the time but like to do things to show her also...

Money wont work here, She is NOT impressed this way at all. Would likely make her angry if it was something expensive...

I am NOT willing to send her any body parts just yet. That would likely work against me here. :no:

Don't beat around the bush. Pop the big question to her. :star:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Timeline

I asked and she said it was cool to post these pictures here... :thumbs:

The 'hugging bears' that came with the flowers have some special meaning here for us. We kid around a lot about her being my 'Beautiful Brown Honey' and me being her 'White Guy'... :devil:

We were sending txt messages back and forth when the receptionist called to let her know that she had a delivery... I told her I didnt send anything when she asked me but she figured it out very quickly when she saw it all!!! :dance:

THIS was cool! :whistle:

post-66084-1252169640_thumb.jpg

post-66084-1252169742_thumb.jpg

post-66084-1252169851_thumb.jpg

She is well aware of my intentions here... It will all be 'official' when I get to look her in the eye and am down on one knee with a ring and a promise for her... :innocent:

I am having her ring made currently. I am lucky to have a friend that is a jeweler and that can build stuff that I dream up... It is really cool to watch a good jeweler melt the gold and pour it into the casting... To see something go from a drawing on a piece of paper, to a wax carving, and then to be poured into the mold is simply awesome... Just like my Sarie - One of a kind and unique!! :thumbs:

She is well aware of my intentions here... It will all be 'official' when I get to look her in the eye and am down on one knee with a ring and a promise for her... :innocent:

I am having her ring made currently. I am lucky to have a friend that is a jeweler and that can build stuff that I dream up... It is really cool to watch a good jeweler melt the gold and pour it into the casting... To see something go from a drawing on a piece of paper, to a wax carving, and then to be poured into the mold is simply awesome... Just like my Sarie - One of a kind and unique!! :thumbs:

:yes: Humor me. I'm a hopeless romantic. :lol:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

No way I am getting any more tattoos either!!!

how about free name tattoo honestly completely free.

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Get rid of that doggy in your profile, bud. If I were your girl, I may be prompted to wonder that you care for your dog more than you love me! :whistle:

You would NEVER be 'my girl'... I got WAY better standards than that. Call me 'picky' if you wish... :innocent:

Reckon she's tryin' to say that you marry the dog instead! :lol:

Darn....all this time I tough LINDA was a girl..... :blush::wacko:

I go get my EYES checked...soon :devil:

I would put her under investigation. Hire someone in PI to keep tabs on her and do a background check on her.

For a couple hundred bucks you can have this done.

I can suggest some Private Investigators to watch her, and also I would have PNP officer do a background report and send it to you

if you need help with any of these, call me or PM me

Good luck

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
No way I am getting any more tattoos either!!!

how about free name tattoo honestly completely free.

abby n sheryl

When I told my wife I was going to get my first tattoo on my 40th birthday to memorialize my father and grandfather she replied "only people that have been to prison have tattoos in the Philippines!" Well, I still have no tattoos.

Hey Doberman Guy,

Keep some tricks in your bag. The immigration process will take months if not a year and you want to keep up the romance during that long, hard time.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

-LAO TZU

I-130 Timeline for Mother:

10/17/12 Mailed I-130

10/25/12 Check cashed & application accepted

Do yourself a favor

If she has kids, then don't mess with her anymore, too many girls out there without kids.

If she claims she is innocent (virgin), then take her to a doctor to make sure she is telling the truth

Good Luck

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Do yourself a favor

If she has kids, then don't mess with her anymore, too many girls out there without kids.

If she claims she is innocent (virgin), then take her to a doctor to make sure she is telling the truth

Good Luck

whats wrong with women who have kids anyway?

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

Do yourself a favor

Good Luck

whats wrong with women who have kids anyway?

Why if your going to PI to wife shop, Would a person look or court a girl with a kid. There are many girls to choose from and many without kids. If someone wants to date/marry a girl with kids then More Power To Them.

For me I think they will and could cause problems in the relationship, and it could cuz issues when trying to get a Visa to USA cuz the girl could be legally married, or the BC for the kid could be all screwed up.

Also it shows that the girl in the past had made some poor life decisions, and now is sitting there with a kid or two born out of wedlock. And as you know life and your lifestyle is all about choice people make in life, it could be indicator that the girl has a habit of making poor life decision.

Just better to avoid issues like that if he is starting out new looking for a good wife to bring to USA.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.