MouadsWife

Do the Research... and whatever else!

302 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'd wager that 95% here CLAIM it's good. I also think it is dirty and low down to drag 0livia's marital relationship into this cesspool of a thread when it is sheer speculation. Sloppy finger pointing at it's MENA finest ...some things never change. Kthanxbai.

:luv: Morning Nagi!!! I wanted to send you a PM, but... I cant! :crying: Your Inbox is FULL! :o

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'd wager that 95% here CLAIM it's good. I also think it is dirty and low down to drag 0livia's marital relationship into this cesspool of a thread when it is sheer speculation. Sloppy finger pointing at it's MENA finest ...some things never change. Kthanxbai.

:luv: Morning Nagi!!! I wanted to send you a PM, but... I cant! :crying: Your Inbox is FULL! :o

It usually is....for various reasons. Keep trying. Sooner or later you'll get through. :luv:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Her box is always full! Nagi!!!!!!!!! :P:innocent::devil:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I agree with ya Nagi. I'm sure 95% DO claim their marraige is ALL good. Although, the reality of life is that we all have our problems.

I like Olivia and I am sorry to see her leave. I may not agree with her or anyone else on this forum regarding certain issues, but I will always keep an open mind. Anyhow, she chose to go unfortunately....so we move on.

Anyhow, when the heck is this thread gonna close? Seriously?

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I agree with ya Nagi. I'm sure 95% DO claim their marraige is ALL good. Although, the reality of life is that we all have our problems.

I like Olivia and I am sorry to see her leave. I may not agree with her or anyone else on this forum regarding certain issues, but I will always keep an open mind. Anyhow, she chose to go unfortunately....so we move on.

Anyhow, when the heck is this thread gonna close? Seriously?

The OP simply has to report the thread and request in the report that it be closed.

Or we can move on to honor killings, abortion, views on Israel, multiple wives, etc. and try to get this to be the longest argumentative thread in vj history. :dance::dance:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I agree...most probably "claim" it's good. But some know how to keep marital issues to themselves. This is not the place to air your own dirty laundry. Some ppl never learn.

That's why I take mine to the "cleaners"!!!! ;):thumbs:

COMPLETE THREAD HIJACK!!!!!! :ph34r:

LaL

I happened to be reading "somewheres" :whistle: a post from you that mentioned how strange you thought it was that your sister did not like her food to be touched (I know, I know you said you still love her)....but what's wrong with those of us....hmmm...I mean...those PEOPLE that don't like their food to touch on a plate. Sayin' there is something wrong with us....I mean...THEM!?!? :lol:

:ot2:

I agree too that this thread should be given last rites (did I spell that correctly-I'm not Catholic). ***Oh, but don't close it till LaL see's my post! :innocent:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

lol allousa. Yeah my sis hates different food touching :D.. I prefer it all lumped together a la casserole style, but I don't remember saying anything negative though about nonfood mixers :unsure: . Even stranger that I would have said I loved her :P (not that i don't just not someting I express ever on VJ.. or elsewhere?)

/end over use of smilies and poor grammar.

Edited by LaL

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
I agree...most probably "claim" it's good. But some know how to keep marital issues to themselves. This is not the place to air your own dirty laundry. Some ppl never learn.

That's why I take mine to the "cleaners"!!!! ;):thumbs:

I agree too that this thread should be given last rites (did I spell that correctly-I'm not Catholic). ***Oh, but don't close it till LaL see's my post! :innocent:

Yes, Alli, that's it - last rites. This thread has gone way past Annointing of the Sick (what the sacrament of Last Rites are before one is at the point of death). :thumbs: Maybe sick in the head though. :unsure: Sheesh!

Edited by Staashi

As a member of the wolf pack I take offense to the term "crack head" seeing as I don't even smoke hash let alone crack. However, "Flower", you've posted while under the influence of something on several occasions...it's quite obvious.

I like this term "wolf pack"...what would the opposite of that be? "Pansy pack"?

If grown assed women can't take criticism on a message board then how in the hell are they able to get through their day dealing with a grumpy husband, whiny kids, bitchy co-workers, a-hole bosses, and various other jerks you encounter along the way?

Jeezus.

:no:

:whistle:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
lol allousa. Yeah my sis hates different food touching :D.. I prefer it all lumped together a la casserole style, but I don't remember saying anything negative though about nonfood mixers :unsure: . Even stranger that I would have said I loved her :P (not that i don't just not someting I express ever on VJ.. or elsewhere?)

/end over use of smilies and poor grammar.

It wasn't on VJ. I just went back and read it again...you didn't say you loved her. It was about you thinking you were adopted and from a different country because you liked your food mixed up together and she didn't. I just had a good laugh over it since I *know* someone who is like that! :lol:

:blush: Actually, I don't like my food to touch AND I have to eat one thing at a time. :unsure: I have ALL kinds of issues with food stemming from my childhood. I don't know what cost me more....going through the Immigration process or therapy!!!!!!

Anyhoos....Hicham makes fun of me sometimes for my...umm...shall we say "eating practices". I'm like hey, buddy....HELLO....KETTLE????? Wouldn't want to bring up his germaphobia and OCDs and all that!!!!

:lol: We make such a lovely pair. Our poor son just doesn't have a chance!!!! :crying:

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

If you're referring to what I wrote, there's no speculation; it's her own words. Who's got time to speculate about such nonsense? Who could dream up that after the whole visa process, a husband would say - Nah, not gonna live with you; I'm going to be the nanny for my sister's kids for a while! Read the other thread - he finally got the visa and says now he wants to live with his sister across the country, and no, she can't live there with him, not possible.

Why is it perfectly fine for her to toss around Islam and the Muslimah sisters on here and something that happened years ago, project anger and aggravation onto the Muslims, and it's not okay to point out she's probably the one who's aggravated and angry?

If you're referring to what I wrote, there's no speculation; it's her own words. Who's got time to speculate about such nonsense? Who could dream up that after the whole visa process, a husband would say - Nah, not gonna live with you; I'm going to be the nanny for my sister's kids for a while! Read the other thread - he finally got the visa and says now he wants to live with his sister across the country, and no, she can't live there with him, not possible.

Why is it perfectly fine for her to toss around Islam and the Muslimah sisters on here and something that happened years ago, project anger and aggravation onto the Muslims, and it's not okay to point out she's probably the one who's aggravated and angry?

:wow::blink:

But I agree the whole "you're angry because you're fasting" argument was a cheap shot.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm tellin' ya my lil gift basket would do a world of good. Relieve stress and tension, replace the ####### (if he really isn't going to live with her right away) with something that will probably be more efficient and less cumbersome, it's a win win.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.