The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

caturday101.jpg

Good day everyone! Looking forward to iftar tonight, going to the Minnesota State Fair. What a way to brake my fast :wacko:

Everyone have a safe and fun Caturday!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

still cold here. not even 70 degrees yet! :blink:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Hey thanks for reminding me! I gotta pack my djellabas!

Thanks. (F) I didn't know that's what they're called. I have a heavy, knitted one that I don't want to leave here but it's, well, heavy and it will take a lot of suitcase room/weight. I'm actually considering wearing it on the flight, although that's going to be awful until the plane leaves Cairo because of the summer heat. I don't know. I'm not sure how I'm going to get it out of here, but it's definately going with me!

Well this turned out to be a heck of a start cos of trying to forgive and move past indiscrections since i found the email that he was using to be on different sites at 12 am so needless to say it was a sleepless night but I know that God is bring to light the truth so that I can move past this whole ordeal. I begged him to make sure that he has said everything and that nothing more will be revealed cos I can't go thrugh these feelings again. We will see. I selpt for 2 hours after he left for work and now just taking it easy, guess I will go shop for an outfit to make me feel better.

I am so greatful that I have an awesome relationship with God today and that I am being able to try and work things out with Gods help.

Hope everyone else has a blessed day.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Well this turned out to be a heck of a start cos of trying to forgive and move past indiscrections since i found the email that he was using to be on different sites at 12 am so needless to say it was a sleepless night but I know that God is bring to light the truth so that I can move past this whole ordeal. I begged him to make sure that he has said everything and that nothing more will be revealed cos I can't go thrugh these feelings again. We will see. I selpt for 2 hours after he left for work and now just taking it easy, guess I will go shop for an outfit to make me feel better.

I am so greatful that I have an awesome relationship with God today and that I am being able to try and work things out with Gods help.

Hope everyone else has a blessed day.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs sweetie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} some days are definitely easier/harder than others. This is why we stick together around here. To remember that there can be good days amongst the storms ensha'allah.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ugh... today has been an emotionally draining day. I feel like we are getting a head start on that first-year rollercoaster everyone's been talking about. long story short, I expressed some doubts that I had about the success of our marriage several months ago in a google talk chat to a friend, ahmed "found" the log of that chat today... and by "found", he means he clicked through my archive of conversations to find something interesting. now he is upset about my doubts, and is scared to quit his job of 12 years and move to the US with us. :unsure: Hours of talking, crying, apologizing, explaining has not rectified the situation at all. he had been dragging his feet about buying the plane ticket because he wanted to wait until he got his extended leave approved from his job (he has a permanent contract with his job, has paid lots of money into his pension, and doesn't want to give that up. i don't blame him.) so now he is afraid that he'll give up everything he has here in egypt, that he will move to the US to be with me, and then i will change my mind or something, and he'll be left with nothing. Abigail and I are due to leave in 20 days, not sure if he'll be coming with us, coming after us, or what.

Oh, and I haven't slept and neither has Abigail, and we have to be up in two hours to get ready to (finally) go to the damned pyramids.

Filed: Timeline

To the ladies who are having issues in their relationships right now, I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles. I know you're using this forum as a way to vent but honestly, I don't think it's quite the right place to do it. I read these stories ie infidelity, arguments, doubts, forms of emotional/verbal abuse and I just can't imagine why these things are A. being taken lightly and B. discussed on an open forum as opposed to discussed with close friends confidentially. Perhaps they aren't being taken lightly but I get the impression they are simply because the situation is being discussed online on an open forum and there doesn't seem to be any action taken aside from venting on a forum. I'm sorry but if my husband lied and cheated (sans protection) on me there'd be hell to pay. HELL TO PAY. You folks certainly wouldn't be hearing about it either. While I appreciate the conversation and sharing of practical stories and advice, this forum is no place to air personal issues. To Amy, perhaps your situation isn't a huge deal but in the future, perhaps you should discuss your doubts with your husband instead of outsiders. And, delete any chat history or disable archiving prior to getting off chat. CYA, always CYA.

I pray that each of you with issues find relief and peace. I pray that you can find a way to break the cycle of infidelity, abuse, doubt, etc. I hope that you are strong enough to take a stance to end this treatment towards you.

Filed: Timeline

Also, while I feel faith in God is a great thing, we must remember this saying...God helps those who help themselves. Faith and prayer alone will not magically make husbands more faithful or less abusive. Faith and prayer alone will not heal our depression or sick feeling inside after these unfaithful, abusive acts happen. Action must be taken. One must be proactive to end the indiscretions and abuse. Faith may help you have strength to carry on but it won't stop abuse or infidelity. Be strong, don't allow these violations against you to keep occuring.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.