TomandHongyan

any approvals for march or april

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have been following April filers and I have seen 26 April filers get there approvals from Vermont and only one of them is before my NOA1 date, which mine is 4-3-09. Is it that people that filing for the love ones from China are getting delayed much more then all of the rest? My file has never been touched. Why is it that so many after my NOA1 is getting approved and not me?

Edited by silverfox5859

Silverfox5859

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I have been following April filers and I have seen 26 April filers get there approvals from Vermont and only one of them is before my NOA1 date, which mine is 4-3-09. Is it that people that filing for the love ones from China are getting delayed much more then all of the rest? My file has never been touched. Why is it that so many after my NOA1 is getting approved and not me?

SAD TO HEAR That to u...well me too our case before was like that..so many questions to myself why why why they got approved first than my case wherein i filed first than others...but u know what just a little bit more patience and faith u will be approve soon...PATIENCE is the only answer just like me...if u gonna call the USCIS they gonna tell u that it will depend on the person holding on ur case. gudluck and dont worry soon u gonna be approve just like us.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We want to think the USCIS process is like waiting in a Queue for concert tickets... First come first serve... It does not work that way and there is no clear indicator as to why some get approved before others... It makes one feel like a group of kids being selected for teams to play dodgeball... and it sucks when several others are selected before us... we, by nature, ask WHY... and want to be able to label a reason, but there often is no reason.. it is what it is... keep planning for the next phase in the process and know that it wil likely happen soon... USCIS wont even talk about the case for another month in your case based on the dates and current processing times..... I know you don't want to hear this but "be patient"... :clock:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline
Is it that people that filing for the love ones from China are getting delayed much more then all of the rest? My file has never been touched...

I don't think China has anything to do with it. I was one of the first April CSC NOA1ers to get NOA2, ahead of many others with earlier dates and from other countries.

BTW, my file was touched once then and it was the NOA2... in and out of NVC by 8/6 and ever since at the consulate= 23 Aug 09 8:35 PM - Clearance delay - Guangzhou,China, People's Republic

moving right along

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Is it that people that filing for the love ones from China are getting delayed much more then all of the rest? My file has never been touched...

I don't think China has anything to do with it. I was one of the first April CSC NOA1ers to get NOA2, ahead of many others with earlier dates and from other countries.

BTW, my file was touched once then and it was the NOA2... in and out of NVC by 8/6 and ever since at the consulate= 23 Aug 09 8:35 PM - Clearance delay - Guangzhou,China, People's Republic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi there... I am an April Filer as well my NOA1 is April 3rd 2009 and I am still waiting as well for my NOA2. It is very depressing seeing other approved after my date. Silverfox5859, I understand how your feeling. I believe you and I are in the same batch as other April 3rd filers were approved or either touched. As depressing as I feel, I have been following the March thread and I only wish that others who are before us get approved as well. I just wish that there was consistency and organizations when it comes to approvals. It's so frustrating.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hi there... I am an April Filer as well my NOA1 is April 3rd 2009 and I am still waiting as well for my NOA2. It is very depressing seeing other approved after my date. Silverfox5859, I understand how your feeling. I believe you and I are in the same batch as other April 3rd filers were approved or either touched. As depressing as I feel, I have been following the March thread and I only wish that others who are before us get approved as well. I just wish that there was consistency and organizations when it comes to approvals. It's so frustrating.

Liz25, Hi I think our file is at the same persons desk, but I am not sure everyone reports there noa2 so that could be why some of the older dates are still out there, but I am sure there are many before us that have not gotten there noa2 yet. It just makes me mad to see so many after our date get noa2 before I even get a touch. Would someone tell me what a touch feels like. Every time I check the status of my case it states the same as them receiving my file and dated 4-3-09, now when I log into a site and enter may name it did have a date of 4-8-09 in BLUE. What was this date for? I filed a change of address in June on line and they sent me a letter that they recieved the change of address, but not a touch to my file to change the address, Why?

I am lost with all of this, I am just a simple man in love and don't know how to use this computer that well, as I am learning alot.

Silverfox5859

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hang in there Tom - this is definitely the most frustrating part of the process because you totally feel helpless and there is no movement for many months. I had to wait about 5 months between my NOA1 & NOA2 and only received 1 touch during that entire time - my case got touched and then was approved the next day. So I would not be worrying about your case not having any touches up to this point.

Here is a link to a good thread from the archives where a former USCIS Adjudicator answers questions about how cases are adjudicated - he says that a case without any problems usually only took him about 15 minutes to work before granting an approval but the sheer number of cases prevents a case from actually getting to someone's desk to be worked for many months. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...dicator-q-and-a

Edited by Eric & Jin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.