Eric19myracle

Anyone can help me!!!!!

20 posts in this topic

I need advice or suggestions. " How to bear the feelings living without your husband?" To all the people experienced this kind of feelings when they waiting for the petition to be approved. What are the things you should do to get out of your mind your loveones even just for an hour? It's really frustrating to not seeing or talking to your loveones. I try to kept myself busy but I cannot focus for what I am doing. Help Please. Thank you in advance to replying my message. God Bless you All.

WX7PaYmN8bA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Well #1 clean the house. #2 Read books in bed. #3 Do some sort of walking/exercise. #4 Talk to the hubby anytime you can, Skype is awesome, or the phone whatever. #5 Send hubby the other pillowcase off your bed. #6 Send care packages to hubby. #7 Print off more immigration papers if there is any. #8 Go out with friends/family. #9 Watch alot of television. #10 Go to work. Do these things, not in this order however. This is what I do. Works somewhat. Goodluck newbie, you'll get through it.

Ps #11 Analyze time line data on this website and read the posts till ur blue in the face. ( i do that lots!)

b2gel0s1sc.png

We're a April 2009 K1 filer, see our timeline for specifics....:-)

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Date Filed : 2009-01-31

Date: 2010-02-02

Bio. Appt. : 2010-03-09

EAD received: 2010-04-01

Interview Date 2010-04-29--APPROVED!

VISA IN HAND: 2010-05-28--WAHOOO!

I need advice or suggestions. " How to bear the feelings living without your husband?" To all the people experienced this kind of feelings when they waiting for the petition to be approved. What are the things you should do to get out of your mind your loveones even just for an hour? It's really frustrating to not seeing or talking to your loveones. I try to kept myself busy but I cannot focus for what I am doing. Help Please. Thank you in advance to replying my message. God Bless you All.

My wife and I were married in the Philippines on March 21, and I had to come back to the states on March 25. The first few months went by excruciatingly slowly. Being apart from the one you love is never easy. We talk on Yahoo Messenger twice a day usually. 5 AM here is 8 PM for her, and we can almost always talk then, since we got her a laptop last December. Lately, she has not been able to come to talk in the evenings here because there is no connection at her work right now. Just hang in there. It is by no means easy. Accept that you are apart for now and that will change after you've gone through the process, but that takes a lot of time, especially when you are missing your loved one. Just talk online as much as you can with your husband. Set up a regular schedule to talk. It's not the same as being together, I know. But sharing the minutae of day to day happenings is comforting. Nothing can take the place of being together. It's just a sad fact of life that there are many of us on here who are separated from our loved ones. Time and patience will bring us all together.

It takes 8 months for us to see each other back again since we started our visa process, and now here we are reunited back again and happy together.

Hello kababayan!

Just keep in mind that the kind of distance that you have is merely physical and it's temporary. You are doing something to conquer that, as in by processing the K3 Visa. You can also make use of this very same space to solidify your bond as a couple. I trust that you are creative enough to stir things up like sending him e-cards, recording a video of you dancing or getting theatrical and uploading the clips for him to see, and even stripping for him in front of the cam. Joke! Ahehehe...

It won't be long and you'll see your husband again. Remember, too, that he is not the sun and you are not a planet in the solar system. Ergo, your world doesn't revolve around him.

God knows your deepest desires. Keep the faith burning. :thumbs:

:star: FAE :star:

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Educate yourself about the country you are about to move to. The govenment for example.

Do the same for the State you are moving to.

It looks like you will be in Oklahoma. What do you know of the people there? The history of Oklahoma is unlike any other State & that has a huge impact on the people that live there. How about the weather there? What about the food there? Where will you buy food to prepare what you like?

You are in a perfect position to prepare yourself for your new life. Use your time wisely; not worrying about what you can not control.

we marry on the 12/18/08 and i had to leave for usa the day after. that sucked big time but i had no choice and next time after coupld of month i went back to see her i took a laptop with cam so we can talk via skype and that was the best thing and since then we are still talking almost all day n night. she wakes up and we start skype till i go to bed, same thing everyday and day and day..... now she is coming next week and it is so hard to wait. but keep talking makes the time go by faster, good luck to u. keep ur busy, just hope that u have smooth ride with visa, abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It always is hard, but always remember that distance isn't forever and at least one of you isn't on the moon. :)

And you have taken the first step to being with each other, by filing the K-3.

I find that reading always helps the mind wander off and it gets your mind off of things. Another good suggestion which was listed about is to study about the place you're going to live, even if it's just some history on it. And if anything, find yourself a hobby. For example, if you enjoy cooking, go out and cook something new.

Good luck :)

dev356pr___.png

Removal of Conditions - January 6, 2012

My wife and I were married in the Philippines on March 21, and I had to come back to the states on March 25. The first few months went by excruciatingly slowly. Being apart from the one you love is never easy. We talk on Yahoo Messenger twice a day usually. 5 AM here is 8 PM for her, and we can almost always talk then, since we got her a laptop last December. Lately, she has not been able to come to talk in the evenings here because there is no connection at her work right now. Just hang in there. It is by no means easy. Accept that you are apart for now and that will change after you've gone through the process, but that takes a lot of time, especially when you are missing your loved one. Just talk online as much as you can with your husband. Set up a regular schedule to talk. It's not the same as being together, I know. But sharing the minutae of day to day happenings is comforting. Nothing can take the place of being together. It's just a sad fact of life that there are many of us on here who are separated from our loved ones. Time and patience will bring us all together.

Thank you for the advice you given to me. I really appreciated it. I did the best I can to not felt miserable everytime I thinking my husband living without him. I always have time to talk to him but the saddest part he is always busy almost everyday since he flew back to his country. There's a sometimes he did not contact me for 3 days I got worried to him. I dont know what's happening. I cant kept myself to not wondering why? I felt terrible that moment I cried every night. I am trying to be strong for my husband as much as I can.

WX7PaYmN8bA

Well #1 clean the house. #2 Read books in bed. #3 Do some sort of walking/exercise. #4 Talk to the hubby anytime you can, Skype is awesome, or the phone whatever. #5 Send hubby the other pillowcase off your bed. #6 Send care packages to hubby. #7 Print off more immigration papers if there is any. #8 Go out with friends/family. #9 Watch alot of television. #10 Go to work. Do these things, not in this order however. This is what I do. Works somewhat. Goodluck newbie, you'll get through it.

Ps #11 Analyze time line data on this website and read the posts till ur blue in the face. ( i do that lots!)

Thank you for your suggestions I did this already but not effective on me. I played games on computer too. I guess making hard for me when I did not talking to my hubby everyday. One day passed by without talking to him it feels like Forever.

WX7PaYmN8bA

as1cE-30g410000MTAwNjk4N3N8MjAwNzk1N2x8MTAgbW9udGhzIGFuZCAxOSBkYXlzIHVudGlsIE91cg.gif

WX7PaYmN8bA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

COMMUNICATE! :thumbs: talk to your hubby as much as you can (webcam if possible) I find it very comforting just to hear his voice we talk about EVERYTHING! and i also WATCH A LOT OF TV :wacko: :wacko: and i even enrolled in some online classes :thumbs: i just keep busy (online most of the days :blush: ) I'll be praying for your strength try not to focus on the distance too much :) this is just a test of your love and loyalty you will overcome it :thumbs::)

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

hi ETP.

were almost the same when my husband went back to the u.s. sobrang iyakan kaming dalawa and then after that when we talk on the phone using the vonage i really cried a lot and sya din kasi sobrang na miss namin ang isat-isa at until now ganun parin ang feeling ko, pero dina katulad ng dati na sobra tlgang lungkot, at diko maiwasan mag isip ng kung ano-anu ang hirap tlga ng malayo sa hubby mo. sobra!!!!! dont worry time will come makakasama din natin ang mahal natin pansamantala lang naman to eh. just always pray and think positive kasi yon lang ang ginagwa ko parati pra di ako masyado malungkot. ok GodBless alway's

9nrm6y5n0.png

fdee0puy5.png

EU1q-10h.gif

EU1q-10i.jpg

176Tv-103.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Its hard being away from ur loved one but with time you learn how to cope......lots of phone calls (or other means of communication) and just read as much about all u will need in the coming months....I have to visit every so often....but everyone is different!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

I can totally feel your misery as I am in the same situation. Waiting for USCIS approval everyday is like a living hell for both of us. We married on March 12 and he left for Las Vegas on March 24..that was the saddest day so far. What I do whenever I miss him, I just look at the photos, read his text messages and IM's or just send him a naughty message. We chat on Yahoo everyday (including weekends) from 10am- 3pm here while I'm at work, hehehe...sometimes we eat together (on cam) and do photoshare and just make fun of photos. We also call each other but not often and it's fine with me because I know how expensive international calls are but when we do, we talk for more than 20 minutes. It's hard to be away from each other but just always think that it's just temporary and you're not the only couple in this situation. Goodluck!

beth

September 2007-- Met Online (FilipinaHeart.com)
March 12,2009-- Married at Quezon City Hall of Justice
USCIS/NVC STAGE
May 8,2009-- I-130 Sent
August 17,2009-- I-130 Approved
August 26, 2009--case received at NVC
November 5,2009--CASE COMPLETED
USEM MANILA STAGE/ U.S. SOIL
November 17-18,2009--Medical PASSED
December 10, 2009--Interview @ 8:30AM A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D
January 25, 2010--FLIGHT(Manila-Japan-Detroit,MI-Buffalo,NY)
February 22,2010-- 2-yr GREEN CARD received
February 26, 2010--SSN received
REMOVING of CONDITIONS
December 22, 2011-- I-751 mailed
February 28, 2012-- Biometrics done

October 10, 2012-- 10-yr GREEN CARD received
NATURALIZATION
January 09, 2013-- sent N-400
January 28, 2013-- Biometrics

May 22, 2013-- Interview Passed- Officially a US Citizen!

You can talk to your hubby everyday if you have magicjack and dsl. For more information, go to magicjack.com. I got my wife magicjack and dsl in the Philippines. She talks to her family daily. She uses skpe and yahoo messenger too. She loves it.

REALESTATE BROKER & MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR

STATE OF CALIFORNIA

12fa14f592.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.