amal

Attention Facebook Users

81 posts in this topic

ok.. i think everybody (so far) has been added. I'mma do a weeding out process too. If I accidentally trim a vj member..PLZ PLZ PLZ INFORM ME ! I get confused sometimes who is vj and who isn't. I recognize vj names and can never place the RL names lol!!!

me =

mafia wars lvl ?? over 110 lol

roller coaster kingdom!

restaurant city

pet society

yoville

and pretty much any of the farms u run accross. I don't play them often anymore but u are welcome to add me as a neighbor for more points!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and nawalleypoo...I see u allll the time :D I try to comment when I can but the darn games keep me soooooo busy! I still luvz ya! (I do send u invites to stuff...and gifts just so u know I thought of u hehe)

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline
and nawalleypoo...I see u allll the time :D I try to comment when I can but the darn games keep me soooooo busy! I still luvz ya! (I do send u invites to stuff...and gifts just so u know I thought of u hehe)

:luv: I get them! I'm teasin' ya! And hey, don't "trim" me from you list while weeding! LOL :devil::innocent:

ok len... whats ur fb name??? I'm totally clueless and have forgotten who u are in rl! sorry :blush:

Interview-December 2005

Occasionally a long, lost "cousin" of my husbands tries to add me. Totally blocked. Now I'm unsearchable. FB is *my* place. No husbands or cousins of husbands allowed!!

Len, I'm searching you on Amal's list and adding you! Annie, too. I want to see more piccies of the tiny redhead and her blond brother. :luv:

Facebook eeeww: my ex-boyfriend's brother in law sent me a friend request. He has creepy back then, he is creepy now. Blocked :P

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

HI

I am trying to add you guys too..

I live on FB trying to pass this visa tunnel... the abis of a black hole...

Kim Amana Badri kim4everafter@yahoo.com

I play:

My Zoo------ totality awesome but time consuming....

Yoville

Farm Town

Farmville

Sorority Life...

LOOKING FOR MORE TOO...... gimme suggestions....

I have a few VJers already....

See ya on FB ..

AMANA

WITH ALLAH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! ALHUMDILALLAH

If you're interested in a really good time waster and want to learn a bit of Arabic, join Livemocha. That site keeps me occupied...a lot. Hahaha! Plus, I've made a few nice friends from all over the world.

HI

I am trying to add you guys too..

I live on FB trying to pass this visa tunnel... the abis of a black hole...

Kim Amana Badri kim4everafter@yahoo.com

I play:

My Zoo------ totality awesome but time consuming....

Yoville

Farm Town

Farmville

Sorority Life...

LOOKING FOR MORE TOO...... gimme suggestions....

I have a few VJers already....

See ya on FB ..

AMANA

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi! I'm kinda new on FB...I will try to do some requests tonight (or sometime soon), or you can add me if you want angela.abouzeid@gmail.com!

OUR TIMELINE:

Met online: June 5, 2006

Met in person: February 5, 2007

Marriage: February 24, 2007 in Beirut, Lebanon

I-130 Sent: July 23, 2007

NOA1: September 4, 2007

Daughter Born: October 27, 2007

NOA2 (Both 1-130 & I-129): March 12, 2008

NVC receives I-129F, case # assigned: April 4, 2008 (They NEVER receive the I-130)

Interview Date: August 12, 2008

Visa in hand, 1 month exactly of AP/AR/name checks: September 12, 2008 (whoot! whoot!)

POE: October 16, 2008 (praying all goes smoothly!)

Abed arrives in Lexington, KY (FINALLY! What a rough trip for him!): October 17, 2008, 8:47am EST

Adjustment of Status:

Sent in April 16, 2009

Received NOA1 in mail: April 29, 2009

Biometrics Appt: May 13, 2009

RFE: May 11, 2009 (received May 14, 2009)

Sent in RFE (that we had already included in the original packet!): May 26, 2009

Resumed Processing: June 1, 2009

EAD Card Production Ordered: June 10, 2009 (thank you GOD!!)

Received EAD card: June 20, 2009

2nd Daughter Born: July 13, 2009

Interview Date: July 31, 2009...easy, breezy...Card Production Ordered!

Received 10 year green card : August 14, 2009

Baby Boy is born: May 17, 2012

Apply for Citizenship: October 22, 2012

Interview: January 11, 2013

Oath Date: April 12, 2013 (Covington, KY)

done Done and DONE!!! Praise God!

Now we get to work on getting his family to the US!!

Im on FB way more than I am here, so Im up for it if folks want to add me yassmine2878@yahoo.com Just please include a little message that you are from VJ.

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I deleted everyone on my facebook except my family and a few close friends in Idaho so don't take it personal if you were deleted once. It's hard to do this journey alone. My family and close friends just don't understand it. I learned that spending time away from VJ was better for my marriage and I'm content spending more time on FB. So if you are my friend you're welcome to request me back and see me over there. I'm usually playing farmtown, farmville, or adding pictures and videos of what I'm cooking or seeing or doing.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That's why I put it on here Len for all those who can read. I know who you are and if you're my friend then we don't need words and can request me back. If you're not my friend then don't request me because facebook is for friend requests.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

That's why I put it on here Len for all those who can read. I know who you are and if you're my friend then we don't need words and can request me back. If you're not my friend then don't request me because facebook is for friend requests.

Whatever makes you sleep at night Olivia -- I am just figuring out ####### is going on; and you might not like to hear this, but manners are manners. You do not go on a childlike tantrum, delete people who have done nothing to you and then ask them to request you again. Like you said, friends don't need words. You delete, you request. Otherwise, it is pure arrogance.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.