UN-KNOWN

NVC MISSING DOCUMENTS

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Today i got email from NVC saying missing documents and i sent every thing with DS-230 to NVC . I sent certified copies of MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE and certified copies of BIRTH CERTIFICATE and ORIGINAL PCC and RFE says that i didnt sent these 3 ORIGINAL documents and guys it took me 45 DAYS to get ORIGINAL POLICE PCC from Saudi Gov which sent to NVC already .. OMG im lost i dont know what will i do know ... God plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
Today i got email from NVC saying missing documents and i sent every thing with DS-230 to NVC . I sent certified copies of MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE and certified copies of BIRTH CERTIFICATE and ORIGINAL PCC and RFE says that i didnt sent these 3 ORIGINAL documents and guys it took me 45 DAYS to get ORIGINAL POLICE PCC from Saudi Gov which sent to NVC already .. OMG im lost i dont know what will i do know ... God plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

Did you speak to an NVC rep to confirm?

bulgaria_mwp.gifusa_mwp.gif

CSC USCIS ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-02-19 : I-130 package sent_________________2009-02-20 : I-130 Received in Chicago, IL

2009-02-27 : NOA1 Approved____________________2009-05-04 : NOA2 Approved

NVC ~CR-1 Visa~ Journey

2009-05-11 : NVC case # assigned

2009-05-19 : DS-3032/AOS Bill Generated__________2009-05-20 : DS-3032 e-mailed; AOS/I-864 Bill (paid online $70)

2009-05-26 : Sent In Completed I-864

2009-06-04 : e-mailed DS-3032 accepted by NVC____2009-06-04 : IV Fee bill generated, paid online $400

2009-06-08 : DS-230 mailed to NVC

2009-07-10 : Case complete - in 141 days

2009-07-21 : Interview expedite request e-mailed to NVC

2009-07-27 : NVC replied NO to expedite request

2009-07-29 : NVC e-mailed an interview date for Sept.15th

2009-08-07 : Case left NVC

2009-08-10 : DHL shipped file

2009-08-12 : Case received in USEM, Sofia

2009-08-24 : Medical scheduled

2009-08-25 : Interview re-scheduled

2009-08-28 : Visa in hand

2009-09-01 : US entry - Boston, MA

2009-09-15 : Welcome letter sent (21st Sept received)

2009-09-30 : GC production ordered

2009-10-08 : GC received

2010-02-01 : little D was born :)

VSC ~ROC~ Journey

2011-06-03 : mailed ROC package

2011-06-06: ROC NOA1

2011-07-08: Biometrics appointment

2012-02-25: GC Approval

2012-03-....: PGC received

Did you speak to an NVC rep to confirm?

Not yet but spoke with our lawyer she said it happens mostly with nvc and it happend b4 and also she said that she sent copies and original either in 2 seprate packets she will talk with nvc and nvc have both packets .. now im wating for lawyer responce.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

How in the world did they loose your documents!! That is very bad, especially considering the time it takes to get those. Yeah call them like Chris said. Sometimes they send RFE in error. They will probably evenutally find them. This process is definatly not for the "weak at heart" we go through so much to be with our loved ones. It will work out. :thumbs:

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

***HUBBY COMES HOME DEC 12TH OUR 9 MONTH ANNIVERSARY***

** Thank God he is home**

~God's timing is best~ it is indeed!!

Feb 18 2010....Greencard in production

Feb 26 2010....Greencard received in mail

7453977xtc.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I also got message that said I am missing items and they mailed me a RFE on August 8, 2009 I am currently on the phone with NVC and I am going to talk to the operator and find out what is missing.

"All we really need to survive is the one person who truly loves us."

Timeline
I dont know how they missed it but we are told by lawyer wait untill they speaks with NVC . Im praying that all will be fine

Thanks .

I found out what was missing, NVC said it was my Original Marriage Certificate I send my original marriage certificate my husband and I are both Christian and we were married in a church and we have a certified marriage cert but I guess the NVC need local registered marriage cert. I have to call my hubsband tonight to see if he can get that or will he will have to get a letter stating that my marriage cert from our church is valid for our marriage. I hope they will reconise our wedding since we are Christian and Pakistan is a Muslim country.....

I dont know how they missed it but we are told by lawyer wait untill they speaks with NVC . Im praying that all will be fine

Thanks .

I found out what was missing, NVC said it was my Original Marriage Certificate I send my original marriage certificate my husband and I are both Christian and we were married in a church and we have a certified marriage cert but I guess the NVC need local registered marriage cert. I have to call my hubsband tonight to see if he can get that or will he will have to get a letter stating that my marriage cert from our church is valid for our marriage. I hope they will reconise our wedding since we are Christian and Pakistan is a Muslim country.....

OK Thats what my lawyer wrote us and now ####### we gonna wait 2 more weeks and after 2 weeks it will ONE MONTH since we sent DS-230 to NVC .#######****g System of NVC.

I called the NVC and told them that we submitted all the original documents. They will review all the documents once more and I was asked to follow up in 2 weeks.

Thank you.

Timeline

Thanks .

OK Thats what my lawyer wrote us and now ####### we gonna wait 2 more weeks and after 2 weeks it will ONE MONTH since we sent DS-230 to NVC .#######****g System of NVC.

I called the NVC and told them that we submitted all the original documents. They will review all the documents once more and I was asked to follow up in 2 weeks.

Thank you.

I feel like crying right now :( why is NVC doign this to us???? My 1 year anniversary is aug 22 and I know me and my husband will not spend it together this is not fair.

Thanks .

Thank you.

I feel like crying right now :( why is NVC doign this to us???? My 1 year anniversary is aug 22 and I know me and my husband will not spend it together this is not fair.

Same situation is here im keep praying that all will be settle down.

Thanks

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

You need to call them and see what is missing, B/c the same thing happend to me and it was just that my ds230 did not get to them yet So go ahead and call them and ask about your case

12/28/2007-- Married in mexico

02/2/2009- Sent out I-130

02/06/2009-Noa1

04/27/2009-Noa2 Approved :)

05/02/2009-noa2 Hardcopy in the mail :)

05/18/09- Nvc case number and Ds-3032 also paid Aos bill

06/16/2009- paid IV bill

07/20/2009- sent out Aos ( yea I paid everything now im sending it. I was out of town with my hubby for 2months Thank God they let us pay online now only if we could send everything else online lol )

07/30/2009- Sent out DS-230

08/12/2009- Case Complete with NVC

09/01/2009- Visa interview has been scheduled for 10/05/2009. Letter by email.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thanks .

It may need to be the civil certificate not church certificate B/C church marriges are not certified by the nvc it has to be the Civil certificate " I hope u did get married by both !"

12/28/2007-- Married in mexico

02/2/2009- Sent out I-130

02/06/2009-Noa1

04/27/2009-Noa2 Approved :)

05/02/2009-noa2 Hardcopy in the mail :)

05/18/09- Nvc case number and Ds-3032 also paid Aos bill

06/16/2009- paid IV bill

07/20/2009- sent out Aos ( yea I paid everything now im sending it. I was out of town with my hubby for 2months Thank God they let us pay online now only if we could send everything else online lol )

07/30/2009- Sent out DS-230

08/12/2009- Case Complete with NVC

09/01/2009- Visa interview has been scheduled for 10/05/2009. Letter by email.

Timeline

it could be a false RFE or they want originals for marriage and birth certificate instead of certified copies. best of luck

we got our originals back at the interview, so its not likely for them to loose originals.

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.