Tnic

Starting over

37 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I just got back in the States (from a month with Olya in Kaluga) and this is the first chance I have had to read this thread. I feel the need to "shed some light" on the "perceived" quick reversal of feelings by Tim. I may be stepping on Tim's toes and acting "out-of-line" for doing so but I think Tim will understand why I am doing this.

Tim and I have become good friends we (Tim & I) talk usually 1-2 times a week and this situation was not something that just came-up. It has been growing over time and as with most relationships it all begins and ends with "communication" or lack of communiction as sometimes happens.

they both have been going thru some "rough patches" and as an outsider and friend looking in, I could sense they had begun to forget how to communicate with each other.

Irina went on an extended trip back to her home July-Aug (Yashkar-Ola) and just prior to this trip "things came to a boil", neither knew what their futures held and neither knew even if Irina would return to the States. For many months leading up to this Tim has been doing some soul-searching, I think nothing more than anyone of us would and have done in our own lives.

I feel that their time apart (Irina in Russia) helped to shed some light on how they both truly feel for each other, it gave them a chance to step-back evaluate thier own lives and thier relationship with each other.

It was not an easy and quick decision for Tim to step up and post on VJ of thier problems and he did it with a "half-a-heart" and deep sadness, but he felt he needed to get out out in the open so he could move forward, and he has moved forward.

BUT this move is with Irina! as with any and all relationships, nothing is perfect, nothing is easy, but these events have given them both something they feel was lacking before; the knowledge and the feeling they are "committed to each other". A feeling I hope they never again feel is lost.

I am much like Tim, communicating my own feelings with the person I love is not easy, this is something both Tim and I will need to do a much better job of doing. To have the life and the love we both wish for.

Tim, I give you this advice as a friend (and it is advice I need to heed as well) we have listened to our hearts, now we both need to avoid our own personal nature's by taking the "easy road" and withdrawling into ourselves when times are difficult. We both need to continue opening our hearts and communicating our thoughts and feelings with the women we love.

Wishing you and Irina a very long, happy and loving life together

Роберт и Оля

began communication Nov 2008

1st meeting March 2009

met Mama March 2009

2nd meeting June 2009

3rd meeting August 2009

1st weekend spent at the Dacha August 2009

1st visit to the Banya August 2009

4th Meeting February 2010

NOA1 February 24 (we are together at this time!)

NOA2 April 13

5th Meeting June 2010

Medical Exam July 1

Interview July 12, 2010 at 10am (originally June 8)

6th meeting --- October 31, 2010 Finished my contract in Iraq and head to Russia so as that we all (myself, Olga and her son Igor) can travel together to America

Arrived --- November 11, 2010

MARRIED --- December 10, 2010!!!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

P.S. I would also like to add for those "joking" and not too humorously about the "trade-in/exchange policies" Irina and Tim are already living together in America, and Irina already has her "Green Card". Irina does not need Tim to stay in America and Tim did not place "multiple" orders and is just testing the candy!

Роберт и Оля

began communication Nov 2008

1st meeting March 2009

met Mama March 2009

2nd meeting June 2009

3rd meeting August 2009

1st weekend spent at the Dacha August 2009

1st visit to the Banya August 2009

4th Meeting February 2010

NOA1 February 24 (we are together at this time!)

NOA2 April 13

5th Meeting June 2010

Medical Exam July 1

Interview July 12, 2010 at 10am (originally June 8)

6th meeting --- October 31, 2010 Finished my contract in Iraq and head to Russia so as that we all (myself, Olga and her son Igor) can travel together to America

Arrived --- November 11, 2010

MARRIED --- December 10, 2010!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

Robert, I know you mean well and wanted to set the record straight in absence of any further input from Tim on the issue. But I hope you sought Tim's permission before posting this information. If it were me, I would have either wanted to post it myself or not at all. In any case I think I can speak for everyone here in wishing Tim and Irina well. The joking has all been in good (and typical for this crowd) humor and good natured. Please give our best to Tim next time you speak with him, and tell him not to be a stranger. He's always welcome here.

Robert, I know you mean well and wanted to set the record straight in absence of any further input from Tim on the issue. But I hope you sought Tim's permission before posting this information. If it were me, I would have either wanted to post it myself or not at all. In any case I think I can speak for everyone here in wishing Tim and Irina well. The joking has all been in good (and typical for this crowd) humor and good natured. Please give our best to Tim next time you speak with him, and tell him not to be a stranger. He's always welcome here.

Ditto on that!

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I just got back in the States (from a month with Olya in Kaluga) and this is the first chance I have had to read this thread. I feel the need to "shed some light" on the "perceived" quick reversal of feelings by Tim. I may be stepping on Tim's toes and acting "out-of-line" for doing so but I think Tim will understand why I am doing this.

Tim and I have become good friends we (Tim & I) talk usually 1-2 times a week and this situation was not something that just came-up. It has been growing over time and as with most relationships it all begins and ends with "communication" or lack of communiction as sometimes happens.

they both have been going thru some "rough patches" and as an outsider and friend looking in, I could sense they had begun to forget how to communicate with each other.

Irina went on an extended trip back to her home July-Aug (Yashkar-Ola) and just prior to this trip "things came to a boil", neither knew what their futures held and neither knew even if Irina would return to the States. For many months leading up to this Tim has been doing some soul-searching, I think nothing more than anyone of us would and have done in our own lives.

I feel that their time apart (Irina in Russia) helped to shed some light on how they both truly feel for each other, it gave them a chance to step-back evaluate thier own lives and thier relationship with each other.

It was not an easy and quick decision for Tim to step up and post on VJ of thier problems and he did it with a "half-a-heart" and deep sadness, but he felt he needed to get out out in the open so he could move forward, and he has moved forward.

BUT this move is with Irina! as with any and all relationships, nothing is perfect, nothing is easy, but these events have given them both something they feel was lacking before; the knowledge and the feeling they are "committed to each other". A feeling I hope they never again feel is lost.

I am much like Tim, communicating my own feelings with the person I love is not easy, this is something both Tim and I will need to do a much better job of doing. To have the life and the love we both wish for.

Tim, I give you this advice as a friend (and it is advice I need to heed as well) we have listened to our hearts, now we both need to avoid our own personal nature's by taking the "easy road" and withdrawling into ourselves when times are difficult. We both need to continue opening our hearts and communicating our thoughts and feelings with the women we love.

Wishing you and Irina a very long, happy and loving life together

What does ANY of this have to do with placing an order for a RealDoll?

Edited by akdiver

PEOPLE: READ THE APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS!!!! They have a lot of good information in them! Most of the questions I see on VJ are clearly addressed by the form instructions. Give them a read!! If you are unable to understand the form instructions, I highly recommend hiring someone who does to help you with the process. Our process, from K-1 to Citizenship and U.S. Passport is completed. Good luck with your process.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Don't worry folks. Robert posted the same over on RMP (RussianMeetingPlace) and Tim responded in kind and not a coarse word.

Robert and Tim know each other and they are privy to more information than we have. Both seem to be fine people and their ladies even more so.

We all wish Tim and Irina the best as they work out their lives together. And, we all wish Tim and Olya the best as they begin theirs.

Phil

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Glad to hear it. For a while there I thought I was the only one with a difficult relationship.

Like those championing gay marriage "I think we should all have the right to be miserable."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.