Bryan+Nelia 4life

Receipt for package?

15 posts in this topic

Your impatient.

However, if you look on the back of the check, your number is there, and you can go to the USCIS site and track your case with it.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Your impatient.

However, if you look on the back of the check, your number is there, and you can go to the USCIS site and track your case with it.

Hmm i dont know if i can see the back of the check on my banks web but ill sure try thank you!

Most electronic bank scans will let you see the back (for endorsements)

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Timeline
Your impatient.

Hmm i dont know if i can see the back of the check on my banks web but ill sure try thank you!

Ok quick question what number should i look for? There is alot of numbers and stamps on the back of the check lol. is it the WAC#?

Your impatient.

Ok quick question what number should i look for? There is alot of numbers and stamps on the back of the check lol. is it the WAC#?

Yep

Timeline
Your impatient.

Yep

Ok yah that worked perfect tyvm!

just be a little patience

u will be getting the NOA1 soon

register on the uscis online and make ur profile to get email

it is faster

good luck

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Your impatient.

Yep

Ha, I don't have a WAC# on the back of mine, but there is an EAC#. The image isn't readable enough to make out the whole number.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Is it a requirement to receive this first notice, NOA1, in hard copy through regular mail (i.e., will i have to produce the hard copy at some later date?) or if you receive notice through email is that enough?

I'm wondering because I'm planning on sending in my I-129F this week and then at the end of the month I'm going to be changing addresses. I was thinking I'd put my new address on the forms, but I wasn't sure if I should risk missing the NOA1 in the mail. How long does it normally take for the NOA1 to arrive in the mail?

Thanks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Your impatient.

Yep

Ha, I don't have a WAC# on the back of mine, but there is an EAC#. The image isn't readable enough to make out the whole number.

EAC is Vermont.. WAC is California.

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Your impatient.

Yep

EAC is Vermont.. WAC is California.

Let's see... "W" is west and "E" is east... Now... if I can just make it out...

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Ok i sent my K1 package out on july 30th and the check was cashed on Aug 6th, shouldnt a receipt follow them cashing the check? Or am I just impatient?

Yes it will get a receipt. Maybe in a month or so. Doesn't matter, your case is in the system and the receipt date will be the day they cashed your check or maybe a day or two before. You are line. The receipt itself tells you nothing you do not already know. You can get the case number off the back of your check.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Is it a requirement to receive this first notice, NOA1, in hard copy through regular mail (i.e., will i have to produce the hard copy at some later date?) or if you receive notice through email is that enough?

I'm wondering because I'm planning on sending in my I-129F this week and then at the end of the month I'm going to be changing addresses. I was thinking I'd put my new address on the forms, but I wasn't sure if I should risk missing the NOA1 in the mail. How long does it normally take for the NOA1 to arrive in the mail?

Thanks!

No, it is a completely useless document. You can get your case number off the back of your check. The NOA1 serves no future purpose. The NOA2 (approval) DOES, so don't lose that one. The only thing the case number allows you to to use the online update system which is not at all accurate, so not of much use (my wife has been here nearly a year and our case says "pending") For the VJ system it will be just as accurate (and better than the government system) to enter the day they received it as your NOA1 date. Close enough.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.