8 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi!

Got my manila case number at NVC after calling them. Thanks God.

Q: Is it ok to call USEM now and set up an appointment for an interview without the notification from USEM that they have receive the package from NVC?

Thank you.

You can call them but it usually takes a week or more for the USEM to receive the hard copy case files and to process them so you can setup the interview

Love forever,

Dale & Trisha

Married: 9/29/2008

K3 Visa

POE-MSP: 3/13/2009

AOS/EAD

Greencard received: 08/29/2009

Removal of Conditions:

Approved: 10/20/2011

Citizenship

9/19/2012

hi i got this from another thread and thought id post it on yours as it contains good information :

Here is my consolidated list of tips:

1) 2 days after NOA2, starting calling NVC: 603-334-0700 press 1 then 5.

2) Once NVC has your case, they assign a new case #. Ask them what date they sent your file to the embassy & also for the NVC case #.

3) Once you know the date NVC sent off the file, track it at DHL's website: http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef For the reference code, enter EXP 10 JUL 2009A (adjust using dates just before the date NVC told you), with a shipping range of that day to a few days later (July 13 - July 14 worked for the example above). Look for shipments to your beneficiary's embassy.

4) To find out if the embassy processed the packet, call the Dept of State before 5pm: 202-663-1225 press 1 then 0

5) You can also call the DoS to find out your interview date once you believe the embassy has scheduled it.

got it from http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=202339

you can also track your case if it was received by the embassy already thru DHL; do you know the date the NVC mailed it out? you can track if it's still in transit or not; NVC sent mine last july 31st and i looked up on DHL i saw one package in that timeline heading for Manila so must be mine hehe.. anyway, it said it had departed DHL today so hopefully they receive it today :)

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

you just go to the link

http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef

then enter EXP 30 JUL 2009B

then just put some date range as to when you think it might be received.. i see our files were sent a day apart; hopefully you can see if your file had been received by the embassy and just give the embassy a call to verify if they have the case

the NVC gave me this number for the USEM in phils :

011-632-301-2000

hope that helps! :)

Edited by Michey and Odessa

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi i got this from another thread and thought id post it on yours as it contains good information :

Here is my consolidated list of tips:

1) 2 days after NOA2, starting calling NVC: 603-334-0700 press 1 then 5.

2) Once NVC has your case, they assign a new case #. Ask them what date they sent your file to the embassy & also for the NVC case #.

3) Once you know the date NVC sent off the file, track it at DHL's website: http://track.dhl-usa.com/TrackByRef.asp?nav=TrackByRef For the reference code, enter EXP 10 JUL 2009A (adjust using dates just before the date NVC told you), with a shipping range of that day to a few days later (July 13 - July 14 worked for the example above). Look for shipments to your beneficiary's embassy.

4) To find out if the embassy processed the packet, call the Dept of State before 5pm: 202-663-1225 press 1 then 0

5) You can also call the DoS to find out your interview date once you believe the embassy has scheduled it.

got it from http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=202339

you can also track your case if it was received by the embassy already thru DHL; do you know the date the NVC mailed it out? you can track if it's still in transit or not; NVC sent mine last july 31st and i looked up on DHL i saw one package in that timeline heading for Manila so must be mine hehe.. anyway, it said it had departed DHL today so hopefully they receive it today :)

Thank you. :dance:

Good luck to the rest of our journey. xoxo

enter EXP 30 JUL 2009B

What's the difference between

EXP 30 JUL 2009A

EXP 30 JUL 2009B

EXP 30 JUL 2009C

i really dont know but i guess people previously had the A after the year i tried it will give me errors, i tried C it ddnt work either,only the B.. maybe they  had categorized it as B now.. anyway, as far as i know thats the only one that wored, then i saw a list of packages from DGL tracking service :)

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.