17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

So, there's a lot of groups, but what is their membership? What percentage of the population are they? What actual influence do they have?

And what is "General Hate"?

Are all the "anti-immigrant" groups really anti-immigrant? Or are they actually anti-illegal immigrant?

What exactly is a "Radical Traditionalist Catholic"? What makes one a hater?

And anyone who is against homosexuality or supports traditional values is a hater??

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
The subject of the article was white extremists in California, of which, Ken has no editorial powers to influence the article, he just re-posted it, so stop the self-righteous indignation.

Cranky and blaming everyone else again? Nobody named (except you) or blamed Ken so quit the act.

Berdoo Skinhead Family

I know that family. They used to live down the road from the Manson's.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

I like to mind my own business, I don't stir up ppl on the street, etc. But, I've had my share of run-ins with Neo-Nazis in Riverside County. Once in Sun City at the Exxon gas station off I-215 and once in Palm Springs on the trendy Palm Canyon Blvd. Each time, I just gave my "look" and the idiots sneered at me and walked away. But, I was ready to defend myself if necessary. :devil:

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

I like to mind my own business, I don't stir up ppl on the street, etc. But, I've had my share of run-ins with Neo-Nazis in Riverside County. Once in Sun City at the Exxon gas station off I-215 and once in Palm Springs on the trendy Palm Canyon Blvd. Each time, I just gave my "look" and the idiots sneered at me and walked away. But, I was ready to defend myself if necessary. :devil:

I almost forgot -- I was at the Stater Bros. in Woodcrest (in Riverside), and one of the shoppers had a Ku Klux Klan tattoo on the back of his calf muscle. I walked up behind him to get some lettuce in the produce section, and he turned and looked scared at me like I was going to jump him inside of a grocery store! :innocent:

Sometimes people get tattoos and regret them, so you never know the intentions of this younger (late 20s) guy. I didn't give him a second look until he kept staring at me like he was ready for me to attack him, or vice versa. I don't believe in starting fights with strangers, and I didn't say anything to him. But, I wasn't looking to make friends with him either.

Klan symbol I spotted on the grocery store shopper:

217085-i24.photobucket.com-albums-c7-alliejj-kukluxklan.jpg

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Filed: Timeline

I almost forgot -- I was at the Stater Bros. in Woodcrest (in Riverside), and one of the shoppers had a Ku Klux Klan tattoo on the back of his calf muscle. I walked up behind him to get some lettuce in the produce section, and he turned and looked scared at me like I was going to jump him inside of a grocery store! :innocent:

Sometimes people get tattoos and regret them, so you never know the intentions of this younger (late 20s) guy. I didn't give him a second look until he kept staring at me like he was ready for me to attack him, or vice versa. I don't believe in starting fights with strangers, and I didn't say anything to him. But, I wasn't looking to make friends with him either.

I know it's best just to walk away, but I would have a hard time biting my tongue, and not saying something like, "Nice tat, dude!" just to watch the guy squirm a little.

I know it's best just to walk away, but I would have a hard time biting my tongue, and not saying something like, "Nice tat, dude!" just to watch the guy squirm a little.

I'm not into starting conflicts with people. That's just my personality. People look at me and always expect the absolute worst, but I'm really peaceful, and I don't like seeing problems continue on and on and.... So, I didn't say anything.

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Depending on the sensibilities of groups that do the tracking of these "hate groups" will determine who they put on their list and what types of groups they focus on.

LAst week we had a case of a average white guy and his son from NC get arrested for aiding extreme Muslim groups hostile to the USA.

They were in a group one would think would be "On the list" but I didn't see them listed... at least not of the Southern poverty law center, which seem to focus mostly but not only on White hate.

I guess if you have Klan radar you will be more apt to run into them but in my life, I have only have only run across one Klan type person.

Wanna know how many "NAtion of Islam" people I have seen?

Quite a few, though they tend to stick-out more ....standing on corner or up on the medium trying to sell little news papers to everyone... except whites :)

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Depending on the sensibilities of groups that do the tracking of these "hate groups" will determine who they put on their list and what types of groups they focus on.

LAst week we had a case of a average white guy and his son from NC get arrested for aiding extreme Muslim groups hostile to the USA.

They were in a group one would think would be "On the list" but I didn't see them listed... at least not of the Southern poverty law center, which seem to focus mostly but not only on White hate.

I guess if you have Klan radar you will be more apt to run into them but in my life, I have only have only run across one Klan type person.

Wanna know how many "NAtion of Islam" people I have seen?

Quite a few, though they tend to stick-out more ....standing on corner or up on the medium trying to sell little news papers to everyone... except whites :)

Danno,

What I find funny is your defensive tone related to all of this.

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE