phopho06

news:pilipina killed husband

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello everybody,

i just saw this news in tv and i search it in internet..and i found it..hope you will check on this ..

this is the links guys..http://atlantis2.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4770682n

i was very sad about this news..

it broke my heart in to pieces

i saw 3 cases of philippines ladies kill their husbands in court tv

thanks for the sharing the news. abby n sheryl

Edited by AbbynSheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

hello everybody,

i just saw this news in tv and i search it in internet..and i found it..hope you will check on this ..

Dont get any ideas phopho06. :P

Try watching SNAPPED in oxygen channel. Also true stories of wives killing their husbands.....all because of MONEY.

Edited by jom

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:angry::((F)

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Nice link to the 48 hours story. The video has a lot more detailed information than the previous links on the Philippine forum. This story made our local news as two local tv stations are located in Davenport.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Nice link to the 48 hours story. The video has a lot more detailed information than the previous links on the Philippine forum. This story made our local news as two local tv stations are located in Davenport.

Yes nice link, I just watched the 48 hours special and I have just one thing to say - ding dong the witch is gone. Yay!

Edited by looking_up

hello everybody,

yes sis when u sent me ym about this site me and hubby is currently talking about this case hehehe, but thank u for the site coz i sent it also to hon and he looked on that site.. well unbelievable story... if its true then... she is very evil... :devil: :devil: :devil:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Other Timeline

There are many Filipinas was abused and killed by their husbands but it seems like we only and always hear about Filipinas killed their husbands. :wow::no:

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

There are many Filipinas was abused and killed by their husbands but it seems like we only and always hear about Filipinas killed their husbands. :wow::no:

I see things quite differently. I always hear about cases where the husband kills his Filipina bride. The matter of the fact is that the men killing there Filipina bride is more common than the Filipina bride killing the husband. Either way its truly sad.

I heard a story where a army man stationed in Angles City had his Filipina maid that he was having a affair with, he had her family kill his wife so that they could be together. They were caught.

Edited by looking_up

Thanks for the warning.....NOW I SLEEP WITH AN EYE OPEN>>>LOL :devil:

:devil::devil:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

in other news, bill decided it's ok if his wife eats crackers in bed........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.