7 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

I am on this forum for a while and noticed that in the AOS checklist people emphasize that you should include "all four pages" of G-325A form. But when I open the form directly from USCIS website, I see it includes just 2 pages-one page should be filled by the filer, and the second page is some information about this form.

Thus, my question is:

How many pages does the most current G-325A form (1 copy of it) include now? Two? is the information about this form on VJ about 4 pages is old?

hey i saw the post last week about the new G325A two pages form

u can search it by G325A and read it, i miss reading that.

good luck

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

I am on this forum for a while and noticed that in the AOS checklist people emphasize that you should include "all four pages" of G-325A form. But when I open the form directly from USCIS website, I see it includes just 2 pages-one page should be filled by the filer, and the second page is some information about this form.

Thus, my question is:

How many pages does the most current G-325A form (1 copy of it) include now? Two? is the information about this form on VJ about 4 pages is old?

If you get the new form from the USCIS - it has 2 pages (1 info/1 instructions) - so it only requires the 1 page to be sent in.

The info on VJ is being updated (and if you look close on the USCIS page for that form, it also says (Pages: 4), even though it has 2 now)

:)

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Thus, my question is:

If you get the new form from the USCIS - it has 2 pages (1 info/1 instructions) - so it only requires the 1 page to be sent in.

The info on VJ is being updated (and if you look close on the USCIS page for that form, it also says (Pages: 4), even though it has 2 now)

This is very curious - I just spoke to a USCIS rep. who had to put me on hold to find out what was up with this new version - she said, you are supposed to (still) print 4 copies. The PDF instructions do not help and the online/web instructions only state that there are 4 pages.

I'll update Ewok on the thread relating to this (in Site Discussion) - I just find it odd that you'd still have to somehow 'know' you're supposed to print 4 copies.. :wacko:

Thus, my question is:

This is very curious - I just spoke to a USCIS rep. who had to put me on hold to find out what was up with this new version - she said, you are supposed to (still) print 4 copies. The PDF instructions do not help and the online/web instructions only state that there are 4 pages.

I'll update Ewok on the thread relating to this (in Site Discussion) - I just find it odd that you'd still have to somehow 'know' you're supposed to print 4 copies.. :wacko:

:blink: I talked to an USCIS rep yesterday about this - and they said you only need the "one" copy with the new form....

<>><><><><>

I guess you should just send in four - better safe than sorry.

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

[quote

:blink: I talked to an USCIS rep yesterday about this - and they said you only need the "one" copy with the new form....

<>><><><><>

I guess you should just send in four - better safe than sorry.

It (prinitng 4) sounds really odd... have a feeling that will be clarified one day (Of course they're processing times for "Clarification of Forms" is probably 6 months... :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.