adiiann

What makes you say, "I am happy to have him in my life."

30 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just want to post something in here while waiting for the sausage to defrost before I cook coz my Bebe ko put it in the freezer.

Anyway, just wanna ask something for fun.

What is the simple and not so extraordinary thing that your partner did for you that makes you think, “I am happy that I have him in my life.”?

To start of…..

I usually wake up when my Bebe ko wakes up to go to work. I prepare his lunch, and make us some breakfast. But there are times that I feel so sleepy, and don’t want to wake up so early. Then, he will just tell me to sleep more. He’s gonna wake me up before he leaves for work so that he could give me kisses and tell me that he brewed coffee for me and made me some omelet for my breakfast. When I wake up, I feel so hungry because I could smell the brewed coffee, then I said to my self, “I am happy that I have him in my life”.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

We're married for almost 2 years now but he's still acts like we were in our first month together, I like it when he's kissy to me and say sweet little things that melt my heart, want to spend time with us after work, don't have vices at all, that make me say " I'm happy to have him in my life"

K2 ROC Time line
08/31/11 - package sent to CSC
09/02/11 - package delivered(Labor day weekend)
09/07/11 - check cashed
09/21/11 - requested NOA replacement
09/29/11 - received replacement of NOA(no NOA date)
02/03/12 - email received card production ordered!!!
02/09/12 - GC received

N-400 Time line
09/05/12 - package sent to Phoenix AZ
09/07/12 - package received
09/10/12 - NOA sent
09/11/12 - check cashed, email and text received
09/13/12 - biometrics sent
09/14/12 - received NOA(took 4 days to received!!!)
09/15/12 - biometrics letter received
09/26/12 - finger print done
09/28/12 - placed in line for an interview schedule
11/21/12 - interview scheduled
11/28/12 - received interview letter
12/26/12 - INTERVIEW DAY at 2pm
12/31/12 - scheduled for oath ceremony
01/17/13 - OATH CEREMONY

I-30 Petition for Father

6/23/16 - sent application

6/29/16 - NOA1

8/03/16 - NOA2

9/19/16 - NVC approved notice thru email

9/25/16 - AOS fee paid online

I am grateful everyday to have him in my life because he is very...

> malambing (sweet/ affectionate)

> mapagmahal (loving)

> maalalahanin (thoughtful ~ he always brings me Filipino food and chichiria as pasalubong so I will not get homesick)

> pasensyoso (he understands all my 'tampo')

> matalino (We can talk about anything (politics, current events, Filipino lifestyle, etc) and I never felt bored discussing things with him)

> and syempre...gwapo (handsome) :luv:

~ Chinook :)

Many reasons why I'm saying I'm happy to have him in my life:

Brings me flowers even without occasion

Doesn't forget to say "I love you"

Love and care for my kids (though he has no experience having one)

Very responsible in all aspects

Prioritize our relationship

Clean living

Watching movies and TV shows with me (not all the time of course)

Loves his mom (the first thing that strikes me of him)

Very honest

Still a kid at heart sometimes

Sense of humor

Hardworker

Very smart

Handyman

So many that those are the obvious qualities that he has. Our relationship isn't perfect but it qualifies as close to ideal.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Did you ask for a simple and not too extraordinay one? Here it is - he patiently tags along while window shopping and cooling off at the mall for hours. Then he buys me a carne asada burrito and Sprite Zero at the food court. :thumbs:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

simple stuff like:

he calls me at work and come to think about time difference of US and Philippines! and just to ask me how was my morning.??.. not to mention he sent stuff through LBC from the Philippines all the way there in California.... that was expensive but right there and then! i can tell myself that im am so blessed that i have him in my life!

------USCIS-- married since March 28, 2005 - I130 filed: july 27, 2007

NOA #1: Aug 6, 2007 NOA #2: Oct. 29, 2009 - APPROVED

--NVC--December 12, 2009 - Case# generated from NVC

December 17, 2009 - hubby received his letter from NVC[/font]

April 13, 2010 - received DS-3032 via email

April 19, 2010 - sent back DS-3032 to NVC thru DHL (did not email a copy)

April 23, 2010 - DS3032 was received per operator and reviewed, received IV and AOS bill thru mail.

April 29, 2010 - paid AOS ($70) fee bill

April 30, 2010 - paid IV fee bill ($400.00 each beneficiary)

May 01, 2010 - AOS shows "PAID" in the system, printed cover sheet.

May 05, 2010 - iv bill shows "PAID"

June 24, 2010 - sent AOS via USPS/certified and prioritized

July 14, 2010 - received RFE. nvc is requesting again for Tax Transcript 2009

Sept 14, 2010 - Mailed RFE documents via usps

Sept 22, 2010 - mailed complete DS-230 via DHL

Oct 14, 2010 - received RFE about beneficiary's police clearances

Nov. 30, 2010 - sent corrected DS-230 with correct years of residency via USPS

Dec. 21, 2010 - CASE COMPLETED!!!

April 28, 2011 - interview date was set to JUNE 28, 2011 @6:30AM

June 15, 2011 - MEDICAL EXAM and will be back fri (6/17/11) for results

June 28, 2011 - Interview

July 12, 2011 - arrived at LAX - and we'll live happily ever after!

Sometimes things changed after one year of marriage. You know when you will finally say "Oh the honeymoon is over now, eh? " LOL

Maybe the things that you will be always thankful is that, at the end of the day there is someone whom you can share everything.. not just the " how happy your day had" but also " how crappy it went"

I just want to post something in here while waiting for the sausage to defrost before I cook coz my Bebe ko put it in the freezer.

Anyway, just wanna ask something for fun.

What is the simple and not so extraordinary thing that your partner did for you that makes you think, “I am happy that I have him in my life.”?

To start of…..

I usually wake up when my Bebe ko wakes up to go to work. I prepare his lunch, and make us some breakfast. But there are times that I feel so sleepy, and don’t want to wake up so early. Then, he will just tell me to sleep more. He’s gonna wake me up before he leaves for work so that he could give me kisses and tell me that he brewed coffee for me and made me some omelet for my breakfast. When I wake up, I feel so hungry because I could smell the brewed coffee, then I said to my self, “I am happy that I have him in my life”.

WELL HE REALLY CHANGED MY WORLD IN A LARGE ASPECT... THAT'S WHY I REALLY THANKED GOD FOR HAVING HIM IN MY LIFE... :thumbs::dance:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
Sometimes things changed after one year of marriage. You know when you will finally say "Oh the honeymoon is over now, eh? " LOL

Maybe the things that you will be always thankful is that, at the end of the day there is someone whom you can share everything.. not just the " how happy your day had" but also " how crappy it went"

:yes:

Many reasons why I'm saying I'm happy to have him in my life:

Brings me flowers even without occasion

Doesn't forget to say "I love you"

Love and care for my kids (though he has no experience having one)

Very responsible in all aspects

Prioritize our relationship

Clean living

Watching movies and TV shows with me (not all the time of course)

Loves his mom (the first thing that strikes me of him)

Very honest

Still a kid at heart sometimes

Sense of humor

Hardworker

Very smart

Handyman

So many that those are the obvious qualities that he has. Our relationship isn't perfect but it qualifies as close to ideal.

Wow! "BIG CATCH" Mommy! :thumbs:

There will never be a perfect relationship.....sometimes if its too perfect, its getting boring.....

I love HIM because he make me smile, he teach me how to LOVE GOD more than anything else.

I love him because even if he dsnt how to cook he cooks breakfast for me, overcooked pancakes hotdogs,salty eggs will still taste good for me.

I love him because his very annoying singing voice is music to my ears. I love him because I just love HIM!

Well a long distance relationship is not at easy one. There are times that you just want to cry because you want to hug him and kiss him and just just snuggle under his armpit when you are sleeping. He is so near yet so far.

You misunderstand sometimes, argue sometimes but make up all the time.

What I like about him is he takes time to shop for a gift he could give me. Always tells me how he loves me and misses me. I like him holding my hand wherever we go. He makes sure to tell me that I am not the who upsets him ( when we talk and he gets upset with his work and I thought he is also upset with me). He apologizes when he noticed he hurts my feelings.

I am so happy to him in my life. How could I not? He loves me in spite of my differences, my stretch marks, my dark spots and everything. He even makes sure to tell me " I am the most beautiful woman in the world in spite of my imperfections!

This makes me cry because I terribly miss him. How can I fix coffee for him when things like this come between us?

It is so sad for us.

Well a long distance relationship is not at easy one. There are times that you just want to cry because you want to hug him and kiss him and just just snuggle under his armpit when you are sleeping. He is so near yet so far.

You misunderstand sometimes, argue sometimes but make up all the time.

What I like about him is he takes time to shop for a gift he could give me. Always tells me how he loves me and misses me. I like him holding my hand wherever we go. He makes sure to tell me that I am not the who upsets him ( when we talk and he gets upset with his work and I thought he is also upset with me). He apologizes when he noticed he hurts my feelings.

I am so happy to him in my life. How could I not? He loves me in spite of my differences, my stretch marks, my dark spots and everything. He even makes sure to tell me " I am the most beautiful woman in the world in spite of my imperfections!

This makes me cry because I terribly miss him. How can I fix coffee for him when things like this come between us?

It is so sad for us.

Yes Mariel, I am so happy to have him in my life coz he makes me closer to God. And for the thought of just loving him!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm happy to have him in my life. . . well maybe i should say I am ^blessed^ to have him in my life. Its like swallowing hot chocolate before it has cooled off. It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time. And I am forever grateful to our Lord Jesus Christ for giving me a rose, the special one grows in the winter.

Keep the LOVE burnin.

xoxo

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im very much happy and thankful for my husband to come to my life for a lots of different things, i cant even count. Not a perfect life, as it is, there's no "perfect" life together but i can say im very happy and contented. Can't ask for more!

March '05 - met George online thru common friend

March '06 - He went to visit me in the PI first time

May '06 - He came back for the family reunion and proposed for marriage

Nov. '06 - came back to prepare for our wedding

Dec 16, '06 - Wedding Day!

took at least 6 or 7 months (as i remember) for the K3 and was approved!

Nov '07 - I arrived in the US

together again with my gwapo, lol

April 9 - mailed in AOS package

April 13 - NOA for EAD and AOS

April 22 - Biometrics Appointment and will be on May 7 in Jamaica

May 7 - Biometrics done!

May 14 - Got an RFE dated may 9 - joint sponsor :-(

June 5 - they received our reply to the RFE

June 10 - EAD card production ordered, YAYYYYY Thank u, God!

June 21 - EAD card received in mail.

...and the waiting continues for the interview date...... will update later

so i got my interview date, and guess when??

Sept 10 - yaayyyy and its my hubby's Birthday! Approval would be a GREAT bday gift.

Sept 10 - got APPROVED! Indeed its a GREAT Birthday gift! " Card production Ordered" Yayyy

Sept 18 - Welcome Letter received!

Sept 19 - Green Card in hand!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.