Rocky_nBullwinkle

I'm a jinx

129 posts in this topic

Lo siento mucho. Can't publish the images here. You want me suspended, ain't it? Mariel, my proposal still stands! :whistle:

Find a better excuse Pepe!!! :devil:

Naw i want to know if Anthony read the PI forum Mariel!! :whistle:

PEPE, Are you flirting with me?!!LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If you have a large savings in the bank, if you can buy me a ferrari, a diamond, and tour me around the world, then you can flirt with me!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ***just kidding..

Ate Toni, Anthony don't read the PI Forum,but YOU DO! :lol: :lol: :lol: (sshhhh........)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PEPE, Are you flirting with me?!!LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl: If you have a large savings in the bank, if you can buy me a ferrari, a diamond, and tour me around the world, then you can flirt with me!!! :yes::yes::yes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ***just kidding..

Ate Toni, Anthony don't read the PI Forum,but YOU DO! :lol::lol::lol: (sshhhh........)

No need for diamond and ferraris all you need is the pics :devil:

My mouth is shut!! :P

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

PEPE, Are you flirting with me?!!LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl: If you have a large savings in the bank, if you can buy me a ferrari, a diamond, and tour me around the world, then you can flirt with me!!! :yes::yes::yes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ***just kidding..

Ate Toni, Anthony don't read the PI Forum,but YOU DO! :lol::lol::lol: (sshhhh........)

No need for diamond and ferraris all you need is the pics :devil:

My mouth is shut!! :P

Miss having this "Chat Conversation" with you Ate Toni.

Just curious how that birthmark looks like..(or maybe more curious on how the Clit and the Vajayjay Looks like...lol)

Hey PEPE, we have email address..you can send it there...LOL :devil: :devil: :devil:

Just curious how that birthmark looks like..(or maybe more curious on how the Clit and the Vajayjay Looks like...lol)

Hey PEPE, we have email address..you can send it there...LOL :devil::devil::devil:

Vajayjay? :devil:

Nabubuhay ang forum sa kalokohan mo eh!! :dance:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Hey PEPE, we have email address..you can send it there...LOL :devil::devil::devil:

VAJAY-JAY - ####### (that's the term used by the doctors from Grey's Anatomy TV Show)

Flirting aside (LOL), hows your papers? I always saw you online on YM, but I know you're chatting with Kuya Tonyo or with your In Laws, so I did not bother.

VAJAY-JAY - ####### (that's the term used by the doctors from Grey's Anatomy TV Show)

Flirting aside (LOL), hows your papers? I always saw you online on YM, but I know you're chatting with Kuya Tonyo or with your In Laws, so I did not bother.

Nahijacked na ang thread ni Marie :devil:

Just pop up when you feel like talking on ym... :star:

Halika na nga sa yahoo :secret:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

This is Hilarious :lol: We have gone from Mrs. Bill talking about Mr bill sayiong she is a jinx to birthmarks on the Vajay JAY :rofl: :rofl:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I was off from work yesterday and I asked Mr. Bill if I can tag along with him to work. He says, "No! You're a jinx. You're going to cause the truck to break down again". His truck break down twice and each time I was sitting on the passenger seat. :angry: He said I have a birthmark in my butt. I don't think so. Do you guys believe in "balat sa pwet"?

A devoted wife had spent her lifetime taking care of her husband.

When he was slipping in and out of a coma for several months, she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times.

"When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side.

"You know what?"

"What, dear?" his wife asked gently.

"I think you bring me bad luck."

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
I was off from work yesterday and I asked Mr. Bill if I can tag along with him to work. He says, "No! You're a jinx. You're going to cause the truck to break down again". His truck break down twice and each time I was sitting on the passenger seat. :angry: He said I have a birthmark in my butt. I don't think so. Do you guys believe in "balat sa pwet"?

When he was slipping in and out of a coma for several months, she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer. As she sat by him, he said, "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times.

"When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side.

"You know what?"

:rofl:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

This is Hilarious :lol: We have gone from Mrs. Bill talking about Mr bill sayiong she is a jinx to birthmarks on the Vajay JAY :rofl: :rofl:

This is making my day!!! So, are with done with Rocky's Birthmark and Pilar's Vajay-jay? now, who's up for the PUFFER?!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"You know what?"

too funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm back. Somebody hijacked my thread! :angry: No pictures from me and my birthmark please. Lo siento, pero es malo.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Timeline

Thread Highjackers whatca gonna do :ranting:

Take back the Thread

And Yes Again IT IS THE TRUCK :lol:

Edited by NArocks

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Timeline
Thread Highjackers whatca gonna do :ranting:

Take back the Thread

And Yes Again IT IS THE TRUCK :lol:

True. The truck is being a woman, but, what am I going to do, when the ladies in my life, can't seem to get along? :unsure:

Ya gotta Pick.... I would hope you would not choose the truck ??? :rofl:

More Complete Story here

I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007

Filed: Other Timeline
I don’t believe in Superstition. That is baloney.

My wife has a Birthmark adjacent to her clit but it don’t mean nothing.

But my wife’s relatives in Davao are into superstitious beliefs Big Time.

They even believe that a Good dream the night before will win them big in jueteng.

I reckon the problem is in the truck. I have a Ford F-150 to haul my Ranger bass boat.

Of course we Texans always say that Texas is God’s country and don’t mess with Texas.

:rofl: man, you very observant!

birthmark of her clit? that's interesting. He's not just observant but obviously a big eater of it. :luv:

but I have to laugh "with her having a birthmark on her clit" I though that's rare. :lol:

edit: I hope his wife will not be mad at him by acknowledged people here about it. :blush:

Edited by lotus101

"True Love is never associated with violence,deception,abuse ( emotional,physical or verbal) constant sacrifice for the good of only one person,jealousy,fear or mistrust"

------------------------------------------

National Domestic Violence Hotline

Help is available to callers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hotline advocates are available for victims and anyone calling on their behalf to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Assistance is available in English and Spanish with access to more than 170 languages through interpreter services. If you or someone you know is frightened about something in your relationship, please call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or TTY 1-800-787-3224.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.