MapleLeafBaby

AOS'rs...

2,317 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

well, i can check my status online now.....bad news is i got slapped with an RFE. i bet its about the affidavit. Ughh when they ask for the most recent federal tax return is there a form number i should be telling my co-sponsor. she's an older lady and really loopy : / i figured this would happen, just disappointing thats all.

..The time line ..

04/04/2007 met in person

22/10 2008 engaged

29/03/2009 I-129F Sent

06/04/2009 money order cashed

13/04/2009 I-129F NOA1

20/07/2009 NOA2 petition approved

08/12/2009 Packet 3 Received

08/13/2009 Packet 3 Sent

09/14/2009 Medical Toronto

06/11/2009 interview PASSED!

15/11/2009 Visa Rcvd

14/02/2010 POE Sault Ste Marie ON

26/03/2010 Married

AOS

05/10/2010 mailed

05/17/2010 check cashed

05/21/2010 NOA1 rcvd

06/15/2010 Biometrics(Grand Rapids MI)

08/20/2010 interview (approved)

ROC

08/21/2012

10/13/2012 biometric

waiting

I'm starting to seriously think they've lost my file.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm starting to seriously think they've lost my file.

I thought that about mine too, but it did come through just when I thought it wasn't coming. Took me 5 months to get my greencard when it only took other 2-3 months on average. I think sometimes the files get completed in batches and if you happen to get placed at the bottom of the batch, you just wait longer.

If you don't hear anything by July, I'd make an InfoPass, but I bet yours will come later this month.

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

well, i can check my status online now.....bad news is i got slapped with an RFE. i bet its about the affidavit. Ughh when they ask for the most recent federal tax return is there a form number i should be telling my co-sponsor. she's an older lady and really loopy : / i figured this would happen, just disappointing thats all.

For ours, I included a copy of my husband's W2 & Form 1040.

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

You will need either a tax return, or you can call the IRS and get Tax Return Transcripts faxed or mailed to you.

Hah! Random. I got my AP in the mail today. USCIS website still just says initial review with the last touch of June 3rd. It's dated June 1st though. First time (seriously) that the website has been wrong for me. But I'm ok with that! I also got another touch on EAD today, so hopefully that's them producing my card and they'll actually mail it soon! *crosses fingers*

Despite the fact that I can't afford to travel anywhere, having AP is still awesome, because I'm not trapped here anymore! Except I am, but I don't feel like it! LOL

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

so we just got spammed 4 times ( edit makes that 6 ####### lol) with txt msgs saying they got our aos ppwk. two diff MSC#'s, yet all 4 txts say it's only for the I-765? No email as of yet. I'm guessing MSC is the new case number like WAC was for our i-129f?

Edited by Kimbear

HWDWm6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hah! Random. I got my AP in the mail today. USCIS website still just says initial review with the last touch of June 3rd. It's dated June 1st though. First time (seriously) that the website has been wrong for me. But I'm ok with that! I also got another touch on EAD today, so hopefully that's them producing my card and they'll actually mail it soon! *crosses fingers*

Despite the fact that I can't afford to travel anywhere, having AP is still awesome, because I'm not trapped here anymore! Except I am, but I don't feel like it! LOL

It's definitely nice knowing that you can leave if you wanted to at any moment.

I hope your EAD comes soon!

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

so we just got spammed 4 times ( edit makes that 6 ####### lol) with txt msgs saying they got our aos ppwk. two diff MSC#'s, yet all 4 txts say it's only for the I-765? No email as of yet. I'm guessing MSC is the new case number like WAC was for our i-129f?

That's odd. You should only have one MSC# for AOS. Well, really it's 3 MSC #s in total. One for EAD, one for AP, and one for AOS. They're usually roughly in sequence, with AP being a few numbers off. And yeah, the MSC# is basically your new receipt/case number. You should be able to try logging in on the USCIS website now to check your status (though it might not show up for a day or two). :)

For details visit My Timeline or Profile

ROC Timeline:
May 23, 2012 - Mailed I-751
January 7, 2013 - RFE Received
March 26, 2013 - RFE Response Sent
April 11, 2013 - ROC APPROVED

June 8th, 2013 - 10 yr GC Received (FINALLY)

AOS Timeline:
March 23, 2010 - Mailed I-485 (AOS), I-131 (AP), I-765 (EAD)
June 7, 2010 - AP received
June 12, 2010 - EAD received
August 27, 2010 - 2 yr Green Card Received!

K-1 Timeline:
April 22, 2009 - I-129F Sent
November 20, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!
January 3, 2010 - POE (Ambassador Bridge)
January 20, 2010 - Wedding

I went to change my name on my SSN today, we waited an hour!

It was funny though, because the person who processed it hadn't seen the new green card yet, so when she excused herself to photocopy it and ask how to verify it, she said she took a magnifying glass and looked at all the presidents :lol:

Apparently there's more than 30 different holograms on it too, that kind of blew me away.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

ok so i got a hard copy of my RFE and as predicted they want financial supporting evidence. that i can handle my question is do they also want me to send another copy of form i-864 with the evidence, or just the evidence by itself?

..The time line ..

04/04/2007 met in person

22/10 2008 engaged

29/03/2009 I-129F Sent

06/04/2009 money order cashed

13/04/2009 I-129F NOA1

20/07/2009 NOA2 petition approved

08/12/2009 Packet 3 Received

08/13/2009 Packet 3 Sent

09/14/2009 Medical Toronto

06/11/2009 interview PASSED!

15/11/2009 Visa Rcvd

14/02/2010 POE Sault Ste Marie ON

26/03/2010 Married

AOS

05/10/2010 mailed

05/17/2010 check cashed

05/21/2010 NOA1 rcvd

06/15/2010 Biometrics(Grand Rapids MI)

08/20/2010 interview (approved)

ROC

08/21/2012

10/13/2012 biometric

waiting

I went to change my name on my SSN today, we waited an hour!

It was funny though, because the person who processed it hadn't seen the new green card yet, so when she excused herself to photocopy it and ask how to verify it, she said she took a magnifying glass and looked at all the presidents :lol:

Apparently there's more than 30 different holograms on it too, that kind of blew me away.

Thats weird, if its RFID capable, they should just be able to pass it over a reader to verify :blink:

I wondered that myself too, but I guess they had a new verifying system put in or something... not totally sure but I'm just glad I didnt have to wait 3-5 weeks for them to verify it!

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

That's odd. You should only have one MSC# for AOS. Well, really it's 3 MSC #s in total. One for EAD, one for AP, and one for AOS. They're usually roughly in sequence, with AP being a few numbers off. And yeah, the MSC# is basically your new receipt/case number. You should be able to try logging in on the USCIS website now to check your status (though it might not show up for a day or two). :)

Ahh ok yeah i got 6 emails total too! lol ty for making me pay 1.20 in txt charges..doh! apparently it's not free to receive them in the usa with tmobile like it was when i was with telus up in canada.

i just thought it was weird that i had diff numbers but each email referenced form i-765...and ya...i can't see anything online atm..wheee feels like good old i-129f days!....

HWDWm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.