John & Nan

K3 out of CSC

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

why do you think there has been no K3 out of CSC for about a month and a half ? VSC is doing them but not CSC. all other visa's are going though CSC.

I know I not near my time to get mine. Just don't understand what they doing.

Which is wrong of me in the first place for try and understand them. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
why do you think there has been no K3 out of CSC for about a month and a half ? VSC is doing them but not CSC. all other visa's are going though CSC.

Which is wrong of me in the first place for try and understand them. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Wow, that is strange. I wonder if they are doing stand alone IR-1/CR-1?

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bangkok, Thailand

Marriage : 2006-11-08

I-130 Sent : 2008-02-22

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-03-10

I-129F Sent : 2008-04-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-14

I-129F touched: 2008-05-06

I-130 touched: 2008-05-09

I-129F approved 2008-09-05

I-130 approved 2008-09-05

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Receive Instruction 2008-11-05

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Medical 2009-01-19/20 passed

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

Interview 221g 2009-02-23

Second interview 2009-03-02 Approved

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received SS card 2009-03-17

Received GC 2009-04-01

Done for 3 years or 10 years. Haven't decided yet.

(I'm going for the IR-1 and blowing off the K-3. Even if it takes an extra couple months, it's worth it to not have to deal with USCIS again)

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Note:

Please fill out I-130, wait 6 months for approval, then 3 more months for an interview. (Unless of course we've bombed your country into the stone age, then you qualify for expedited processing.)

Welcome to the USA!!!

Timeline

You think the members here are change their Timeline profile ? but only for CSC and not for VSC !!!

Timeline

You think the members here are change their Timeline profile ? but only for CSC and not for VSC !!!

I say that because Igor's list does not show CR-1/IR-1, so it's kinda hard to tell.

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received GC 2009-04-01

(I'm going for the IR-1 and blowing off the K-3. Even if it takes an extra couple months, it's worth it to not have to deal with USCIS again)

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Note:

Please fill out I-130, wait 6 months for approval, then 3 more months for an interview. (Unless of course we've bombed your country into the stone age, then you qualify for expedited processing.)

Welcome to the USA!!!

Timeline

I say that because Igor's list does not show CR-1/IR-1, so it's kinda hard to tell.

yes it does

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthl...=2&sortby=2

Timeline

yes it does

Ohh, I was looking here:

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

I guess the added here on VJ.

NVC received 2008-09-12

Pay I-864 2008-10-08

Pay IV bill 2008-10-08

Case Complete 2008-11-18

Receive Pkt 4 2009-01-30

POE DFW 2009-03-07

Received GC 2009-04-01

Note:

Welcome to the USA!!!

Timeline

yes it does

Ohh, I was looking here:

http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

I guess the added here on VJ.

mm still no k3 out California and it look like they will start April now for CR-1.

It looks like there are two other couples here with the same situation as me and my wife. Our 129F NOA1 is May 13, 2009. I've seen some others with NOA1 dates about a week before us who have gotten their NOA2 as of about 2 weeks ago. Have things slowed down at the California Service Center? It seems they have, and we shall have to wait. But I am hoping we will all be hearing soon.

It takes 8 months for us to see each other back again since we started our visa process, and now here we are reunited back again and happy together.

Timeline
It looks like there are two other couples here with the same situation as me and my wife. Our 129F NOA1 is May 13, 2009. I've seen some others with NOA1 dates about a week before us who have gotten their NOA2 as of about 2 weeks ago. Have things slowed down at the California Service Center? It seems they have, and we shall have to wait. But I am hoping we will all be hearing soon.

My understand is California try to rush out visa's because in april they had to do all the yearly H-1B Petitions. If we would have sent it in one month before our spouse would be here... I think we have one more month to wait looking at where the CR1 are at.

Vermont is approving both K3 and CR1 at the same time per the Immigration Timelines.

I just started looking at the at what is need for the CR1 in paper work. My wife has all the Original, so I need to see what I need to get back from her.

How do you get a Police certificate in Thialand with a CR1 ? Dont you need a letter from the embassy ?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just for you guys' benefit, my petitions for I-129F and I-130 under K3 Visa process were approved from CSC today. I received their approval notice by email as I had it registered. A point of order for the benefit of all, the email was sent the next day of the actual approval.

I believe you can track my timeline showing with my name.

Best wishes to all of you.

Misal

My understand is California try to rush out visa's because in april they had to do all the yearly H-1B Petitions. If we would have sent it in one month before our spouse would be here... I think we have one more month to wait looking at where the CR1 are at.

Vermont is approving both K3 and CR1 at the same time per the Immigration Timelines.

I just started looking at the at what is need for the CR1 in paper work. My wife has all the Original, so I need to see what I need to get back from her.

How do you get a Police certificate in Thialand with a CR1 ? Dont you need a letter from the embassy ?

Just for you guys' benefit, my petitions for I-129F and I-130 under K3 Visa process were approved from CSC today. I received their approval notice by email as I had it registered. A point of order for the benefit of all, the email was sent the next day of the actual approval.

I believe you can track my timeline showing with my name.

Best wishes to all of you.

Misal

Question: Do any of you K3 filers regret filing the K3? Do you think it slowed you down of approving the I-130????

Since K3's are basically extinct.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

no I don't regret too much

got me the 2 options K3 and IR

my husband wanted it and got the illusion I was coming soon

service centers are so unpredictable!

you can't really tell it was delayed except the time you needed to file

Log

Wedding 01-2006

USCIS

I-130 NOA1 : 11-20-08 I-130 NOA2 : 05-14-2009

I-129F NOA1 : 12-04-08 I-129F NOA2 : 05-14-2009 Took no action since

NVC

Case number assigned at NVC : 05-18-2009

Case Completed at NVC : 08-03

Interview scheduled: 08-13

Embassy

medical : done 08-17 + pick up 09-08

Interview Date: 09-08-09

Visa received : 09-11-09 valid till 03-10-10

October 10th entered US with Visa Waiver Program for 2 weeks holidays (not usual with visa received!)

had to go through secondary inspections to explain

November 25th entered again US with WVP, officer did not notice my green card visa

left US on dec 28 to avoid meeting the substantial presence test for IRS

Jan 9 2010 entered and activated green card though PHL port of entry

waiting for SSN requested with DS230 and 10 years GC

01-30 received tracking number for GC Welcome issued on 01-27

but not yet SSN

SSN expected by Feb 20 else I might go and ask for one regardless of DS230

GC expected by March 27

Feb 3 2010 update card ordered says to allow for 30 days

Feb 8 2010 update saying approval notice sent

Feb 12 2010 received GC card Permanent resident valid till 2020

Feb 18 2010 went to file ss5 for ssn card as not yet received and center would not find me in ssn files

Timeline

wow the first K3 out of there in a long time and it looks like there are just going on the I-130 for the timeline from looking at Misal timeline.

Paris Heart it look like there is not time lose for doing a K3 on the NOA2. both service center's look like the i-129F come in the time frame of the I-130.

if I get the both this month I will switch to the I-130. I just now need to research all the paper work I need to do for the I-130 now.

wow the first K3 out of there in a long time and it looks like there are just going on the I-130 for the timeline from looking at Misal timeline.

Paris Heart it look like there is not time lose for doing a K3 on the NOA2. both service center's look like the i-129F come in the time frame of the I-130.

if I get the both this month I will switch to the I-130. I just now need to research all the paper work I need to do for the I-130 now.

Well I filed a I-129F for a K3 (different reasons then most,) I hate to say this, I would prefer the K3 to be approved, cause he would be here faster, and I know still have to deal with USCIS, but at least he would be here.

My I-129F NOA1 dated June 1, 2009.

My I-130 will be 5 months August 12th, but my 60 days from my RFE expries Aug. 8th, so I pray to God, I hear something soon!!!!

Best wishes all!!!!

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.