1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
awwww congrats to everyone that got approved today!! :-) more form filling woohoo!!

still not excatly sure what i do know regarding booking a medical though...

When you find out for sure let me know. I think I read that you can book it if you get the case number from NVC. Its best to have the medical done at least 3 days before. Dave is only planning on going to London once though :( and I doubt he will spend more than a day. Which makes me think we'd have to wait a few days after the process to find out if he was approved and they issued him the visa. :bonk:

well ideally i only want to go once too... not sure how that works though.. just know we have to have it done before the interview..

i'll keep you updated if i find anything out.. however packet 3 is apparently just a link to the website and i couldnt find much info on there..

Yes, it's hard to figure out. It's dumb that there is only ONE place to get a medical. I am half tempted to call them and figure out their process and how they suggest to proceed. They probably see 20 US visa applicants a day and have a spiel. I'd love to know what it is. :D

This is another congrats post for you since I missed the day you got it. I am so happy for you. Finally we are all moving on.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damo just scheduled his medical. He called the Doc there in Melbourne, and found out he had moved his office. Damo thought oh god no lol. But come to find out its not far from his work in port melbourne, yay! Im still super excited about NVC getting our papers today! Man the phones people! Get those NVC peeps on the phone and get your number! :devil:

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Has anyone gotten paper NOA2s yet?

I looked back at my chat logs and I started to say early Oct on 8/7. Dave started saying on 9/8 that 18th of October was the day. By 9/22 I have it recorded that I said THE FIFTH OF OCTOBER. Then I stuck to 5th of October and said it repeatedly. I am really hoping it was the 5th of October. BTW, I have Friday as a good day on here. :D But we might not find out until Saturday.

Now I am stuck on him getting here on Dec 27th or 28th, and us going to the courthouse the first week of January. Now Ive said it, and I am willing it to happen.

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Has anyone gotten paper NOA2s yet?

I looked back at my chat logs and I started to say early Oct on 8/7. Dave started saying on 9/8 that 18th of October was the day. By 9/22 I have it recorded that I said THE FIFTH OF OCTOBER. Then I stuck to 5th of October and said it repeatedly. I am really hoping it was the 5th of October. BTW, I have Friday as a good day on here. :D But we might not find out until Saturday.

Now I am stuck on him getting here on Dec 27th or 28th, and us going to the courthouse the first week of January. Now Ive said it, and I am willing it to happen.

LOL you crack me up! No I havent received my hardcopy yet. Will probably in the next few days though, since NVC got the papers today.

Im thinking we will have the interview by christmas for sure. Wish I could bring him back home with me, but he wants to spend one more Christmas with his mom and brother before he comes. So I'll have to say goodbye to him one more time :cry: . Atleast this will be my last Christmas alone (all of my family is on the other side of the country in Tennessee). I have my kids here, but its just not the same. Although,when I do return home, I know that by that point it will be in our control when I see him next. Oh well. I wont let it get me down. I would be in trouble if he knew I was getting myself down thinking that far ahead, lol.

Edited by lyekka

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
awwww congrats to everyone that got approved today!! :-) more form filling woohoo!!

still not excatly sure what i do know regarding booking a medical though...

When you find out for sure let me know. I think I read that you can book it if you get the case number from NVC. Its best to have the medical done at least 3 days before. Dave is only planning on going to London once though :( and I doubt he will spend more than a day. Which makes me think we'd have to wait a few days after the process to find out if he was approved and they issued him the visa. :bonk:

well ideally i only want to go once too... not sure how that works though.. just know we have to have it done before the interview..

i'll keep you updated if i find anything out.. however packet 3 is apparently just a link to the website and i couldnt find much info on there..

Yes, it's hard to figure out. It's dumb that there is only ONE place to get a medical. I am half tempted to call them and figure out their process and how they suggest to proceed. They probably see 20 US visa applicants a day and have a spiel. I'd love to know what it is. :D

This is another congrats post for you since I missed the day you got it. I am so happy for you. Finally we are all moving on.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa not alllllll!!!!!!!!

:crying::bonk::rofl:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Awesome Star! Hopefully I'll get mine tomorrow!

Anyone know how to get the call history on skype? I would like to show at the interview how much we call each other but dont know how to get it downloaded, :blink:

Edited by lyekka

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone know how to get the call history on skype? I would like to show at the interview how much we call each other but dont know how to get it downloaded, :blink:

I got mine by clicking view and then history. I copied and pasted into Word and printed from there. I'm not sure if there's a more "official" looking way to do it, but it's one way. Hope that helped at least a little.

AOS, EAD & AP sent: 4/9/10

NOA1: 4/19/10

Biometrics Appt: 5/26/10

I got mine by clicking view and then history. I copied and pasted into Word and printed from there. I'm not sure if there's a more "official" looking way to do it, but it's one way. Hope that helped at least a little.

Awesome thanks! But its only taking me back to november of 2008, is there any way to get history further back?

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline

hehehe.. check it out!!!

It might not work, and if it doesn't I will put it in my signature instead.

:rofl:

(L) (L) (L) (L)

Edited by JewelX

Timeline

Awesome thanks! But its only taking me back to november of 2008, is there any way to get history further back?

Do you really need history for more than a year? I would believe you if I were the consulate agent and you brought in a years worth of proof.

Do you really need history for more than a year? I would believe you if I were the consulate agent and you brought in a years worth of proof.

But you know how funny it would be though! In the interview they ask,'Do you have proof of your relationship?' And we whip out like 60 pages of skype texts! hahahahaa

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline

I missed a day on VJ and I feel like I missed out on so much. JewelX I really wanted to congratulate you on the day you got your approval. But, I guess better late then never. Anyways, this is for you (F):). I have not even had a chance to call NVC this week, because of my workload and deadlines. I am definitely not going to miss out tomorrow. Those of you still waiting hang in there it will come when you least expect it.

I heard its hard getting through NVC I am going to try to call during my lunch break tomorrow. How is everybody doing with Packet 3 preparations? I was able to download the forms from the website and I emailed the info to my fiance. He has them right now and is going to send them out by next week assuming that the consulate has the file.

I missed you guys yesterday!!!

:star:

Edited by Starlight95

Timeline

Even though I used an attorney I still got a 2nd copy of my NOA2 delivered to my address. So, even though you have an attorney you should be able to still get your courtesy copy. It was quite a surprise because I did not think I would get anything in the mail from them and I thought they only mailed it to one person.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.