justashooter

cops out of line again

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

we live in a world of double standards, folks. pigs are more equal than other animals.

if i did what this guy did i would be in jail looking at assault with a deadly weapon:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20090720....html?viewAll=y

Store video catches cop bullying woman

By DAVE DAVIES

Philadelphia Daily News

daviesd@phillynews.com 215-854-2595

WHEN AGNES LAWLESS and three friends were inside a Lukoil convenience store in the Northeast at 3 a.m. last August, they'd all but forgotten the fender-bender in which they'd been involved moments earlier.

There was little damage, and the other driver had left the scene, near Northeast Philadelphia Airport.

What they didn't know was that they'd been rear-ended by the son of a police officer who was on duty, and dad was about to get involved.

Lawless was standing at the counter of the store, at Comly Road and Roosevelt Boulevard, smiling and chatting with the clerk, when she was grabbed from behind and violently pushed back with a police officer's gun in her face.

"He hit me with his left hand, and he had his gun in his right hand," Lawless said. "He pushed his gun into the left side of my neck. It caused a scrape-type bruise on my neck."

After a chaotic struggle, Lawless was arrested and charged with assaulting the officer.

Lawless and her three friends, all in their early 20s, filed complaints with the Police Department's Internal Affairs Bureau. But in cases in which it's a defendant's word against a police officer's, the benefit of doubt often falls to the cop.

Except when there's video.

Once surveillance video from the store's four security cameras was released, the case against Lawless collapsed, and disciplinary action commenced against the officer, Albert Lopez Sr. A lawsuit against the city is likely.

story continues for several pages. worth clicking link due to hottness of the babe in question...

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Timeline
I've been suspended for calling cops pigs.

Even though the label is well deserved, IMO.

in this case i am making reference to george orwell's Animal Farm.

read the entire story. it just gets worse. young guy in his 20's hits the rear end of another car and words are exchanged. he is insulted, so calls his daddy, who happens to have a badge. father and son catch up with other car in a quicky mart and assault the girl driver while dad waves gun around.

clerk calls for "real cops" and when they arrive dad tells store clerk to "erase the tape". girl is arrested for assaulting an officer, or some such #######. several other cops come by the next day and tell store clerk to erase the tape. store provides copies to internal affairs and family of the victim. the truth comes out.

the worst part is that the daddy cop is back on the streets. he should be in jail for assault and for filing a false police report. his son should be in jail for unlawful restraint and assault.

Filed: Timeline

in this case i am making reference to george orwell's Animal Farm.

;)

There's quite a bit of bacon on this site. One of them will complain and it'll be all over.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

And I've been suspended for calling people retards.... even though the description was quite accurate. Nice generalization about how police are all bad because of a bad one shooter.

Timeline

And I've been suspended for calling people retards.... even though the description was quite accurate. Nice generalization about how police are all bad because of a bad one shooter.

just reposting a news article i came across. the fact that it involves a policeman who has been demonstrated to have given false testimony, roughed up an innocent, allowed his child to rough up an innocent, falsely arrested someone, etc, etc, all to save his son's misplaced ego is what makes it interesting.

where in my post did i indicate that all police are bad? i was just reposting a story that shows that this one is not in control of his life enough to warrant being i control of mine, or anyone else's.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

just reposting a news article i came across. the fact that it involves a policeman who has been demonstrated to have given false testimony, roughed up an innocent, allowed his child to rough up an innocent, falsely arrested someone, etc, etc, all to save his son's misplaced ego is what makes it interesting.

where in my post did i indicate that all police are bad? i was just reposting a story that shows that this one is not in control of his life enough to warrant being i control of mine, or anyone else's.

The quote you selected to post before the article. Why post it if it weren't your own personal feelings.

Did the officer conduct himself outside of the law? Probably, but the facts aren't clear from the article. All that is in that article is conjecture. They aren't clear on the facts of what happend during the traffic accident preceding the confrontation at the gas station. It's a poorly written article with little facts that they pushed out as soon as possible to take advantate of the video footage they had received. Does that mitigate the actions of the officer? No, certainly not, and he will probably end up being brought up on charges himself.

It's just shooter in his quest to prove that everyone should carry a gun and the police can be disbanded. ;) He likes his facts a little fluid.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
It's just shooter in his quest to prove that everyone should carry a gun and the police can be disbanded. ;) He likes his facts a little fluid.

if you read the article, you will learn that the cop's kid and one of the girl's friends had concealed handguns and carry permits.

this story should make you wonder just how often such events occur when there is no tape to correct the officer's statement.

I will learn nothing from this type of crappy reporting. You should demand better, as should all your fellow Americans.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Lawless and her three friends, all in their early 20s, filed complaints with the Police Department's Internal Affairs Bureau. But in cases in which it's a defendant's word against a police officer's, the benefit of doubt often falls to the cop.

Or your name is "lawless". :whistle:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Or your name is "lawless". :whistle:

:lol:

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard