7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hello,me and my fiancee applied for k1 visa,were just waiting for the schedule of the interview,but my fiancee was bothered about the proof of evidence that we have to submit,i mean we got a lot of emails since we started as a couple,she has card from the flower i sent her,she has money transfer receipts from western and we got photos together,she was worried about if she needs to show some photos or proof like a photo of me with her parents and her brothers,do we really need that,because i dont have the chance to meet her parents when i visit her,but i met her brothers,but we dont have the chance to took pictures,do we need it?i mean her parents know about our relationship,i just dont have the chance to meet them,my fiancee is 24 so i think we doesnt need it as a proof,i mean i love to meet her parents.

i love you my little baby,see you soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello,me and my fiancee applied for k1 visa,were just waiting for the schedule of the interview,but my fiancee was bothered about the proof of evidence that we have to submit,i mean we got a lot of emails since we started as a couple,she has card from the flower i sent her,she has money transfer receipts from western and we got photos together,she was worried about if she needs to show some photos or proof like a photo of me with her parents and her brothers,do we really need that,because i dont have the chance to meet her parents when i visit her,but i met her brothers,but we dont have the chance to took pictures,do we need it?i mean her parents know about our relationship,i just dont have the chance to meet them,my fiancee is 24 so i think we doesnt need it as a proof,i mean i love to meet her parents.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, but personally I would not marry any girl without meeting her parents first. I made that mistake once and will not repeat it. Just take that as some friendly advice to find a way to meet them your next trip.

I don't think you have anything to worry about, but personally I would not marry any girl without meeting her parents first. I made that mistake once and will not repeat it. Just take that as some friendly advice to find a way to meet them your next trip.

she wants me to meet her parents,we actually planned to go to her province,but because of the weather that time,we was not able to travel to her hometown because its by the ship,she lives in a small island in the philippines,but i was able to meet her brothers in manila,they were so nice at me,she is the only girl at the family..and i dont have anything to worry about not to marry her because i havent met her parents yet,i love her,and ill do whatever it takes just to marry her

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

so what was the big rush in getting married? didn't you want to atleast check the parents out make sure they were alright? mayb there was some family history of disease (hope not just making an example), mayb they're all extremely obese or they have several other children who are handicapped? some kind of a background check would help you assess the situation better. anyhow, i hope things go well for you.

I-129: December'08

NAO1: December'08

RFE: April'09

NAO2-email: July'09

NA02-HardCopy: July'09

NVC->Embassy: July'09

Packet 3:July'09

Interview: september 17

Visa on hand: October 9

-_-

Arrival to US:

Filing for GC: November'09

GC on hand: March'10

so what was the big rush in getting married? didn't you want to atleast check the parents out make sure they were alright? mayb there was some family history of disease (hope not just making an example), mayb they're all extremely obese or they have several other children who are handicapped? some kind of a background check would help you assess the situation better. anyhow, i hope things go well for you.

naaah,i dont think so,she came from a good family,all his brothers were professional,and my fiancee is a nurse,her mom is also a nurse,so i dont think there will be a problem regarding that:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

"Mayb they are all obsese"?? #######!

True love knows no borders.

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

"Mayb they are all obsese"?? #######!

Actually the quote is "mayb they're all extremely obese" which is a concern as are other health issues.

moving right along

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.