6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I'm getting ready to do AOS and I have my fiance's ds-2025 and it has been signed and the vaccinations filled out by the ukrainian physician. However, part 2: the part where they needed to check off either 'vaccine history incomplete', 'vaccine history complete' etc. has not been filled out.

What does this mean? Do I need to have a full medical for my fiance done in the US? Do I just need a new vaccination sheet from an American doctor? Thanks in advance.

-sarah

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Technically you need the vaccination supplement filled out by a civil surgeon. You can either submit your DS3025 and see if its accepted and if you get an RFE send the proper document in or you can get it from a CS right away and submit it.

You will not need another medical unless USCIS happens to lose yours. (happens occasonally...you'll get an RFE for it if it does happen)

Edited by lancer1655

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

You aren't required to have any vaccinations for the K1 Visa so 9 times out of ten that area would be marked 'incomplete' even when the civil surgeon signs the form chances are it will say incomplete because of age, or health issues that mean you are ineligible for certain vaccinations.

Now I know you said that part is completely blank, kind of strange, but wont matter. I would call Dr Arnold and gather all the documents he requires and send it all to him to fill in the Vaccination supplement.

29/06/2004 Met online

24/10/2004- Officially started dating!

-Various Trips Between the USA and Scotland-

25/12/2007- Steven Proposed, and gave me a lovely Ring!

29/02/2008- Sent I-129F to VSC

22/09/2008-1pm - Recieved Visa!

04/11/2008 -Steven comes back to Scotland for the Celebrations!

09/11/2008- We return home together!

23/01/2009- Wedding!!!

Your I-129f was approved in 108 days from your NOA1 date.

Preparing AOS Forms.

09/4/2009- Sent AOS

11/4/2009- Received and signed for

20/4/2009- Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP (Dated April 17th)

20/4/2009- USCIS cashed check for $1010

09/5/2009- Biometrics

11/5/2009- Case transferred to CSC

05/6/2009- Received AP

09/6/2009- Received EAD

22/7/2009- Approved!

27/7/2009- Greencard in Hand

Removal of Conditions.

15/5/2011- Received @ VSC

23/5/2011-NOA1

12/07/2011- Biometrics

This shows what must be given. Look at the ages and read the footnotes for details. http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/PDF/wk/mm5753-Immunization.pdf

If the shot is not for your age group, then you don't need it. If you determine everything needed is on the DS3025, then it will be accepted for AOS. If you need additional shots in the US, then a Civil Surgeon must fill out the form I-693.

To answer your question about the box checked at the bottom..... In your case, because it was not filled out properly, I would think you probably need an I-693

From instructions for the panel physician. See page 8 http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dq/pdf/ti_vacc.pdf

Completing “Part 2. Results.”

After reviewing entries in “Part 1. Immunization Record” for all the vaccines, the

appropriate box under “Part 2. Results” must be checked.

* Vaccination history incomplete: Applicant may be eligible for blanket

waiver(s).

Completion of a vaccine series is not required to conclude the medical examination because such a requirement would require multiple visits to a

panel physician and could lead to unnecessary delay in the immigration process. If

any of the boxes under the “Not Medically Appropriate” heading was checked, the

“Applicant may be eligible for blanket waiver(s) because vaccination(s) not medically

appropriate (as indicated above)” box must also be checked. This box will probably

always be checked because some vaccines may not be age appropriate for the

applicant.

In other words, checking incomplete is normal even if you've had all shots needed to be accepted for AOS.

Edited by Nich-Nick

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hi everyone!

I'm getting ready to do AOS and I have my fiance's ds-2025 and it has been signed and the vaccinations filled out by the ukrainian physician. However, part 2: the part where they needed to check off either 'vaccine history incomplete', 'vaccine history complete' etc. has not been filled out.

What does this mean? Do I need to have a full medical for my fiance done in the US? Do I just need a new vaccination sheet from an American doctor? Thanks in advance.

-sarah

Means nothing. Send it in. That together with the medical he had for the interview (within one year) will be all you need. I just sent off #3 today...the K-2 to follow for our oldest son and used exactly that as I had for my wife's and son's before. No problems. His medical results were in the sealed envelope and have been sent to USCIS already. Full steam ahead.

Congratulations and good luck.

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Technically you need the vaccination supplement filled out by a civil surgeon. You can either submit your DS3025 and see if its accepted and if you get an RFE send the proper document in or you can get it from a CS right away and submit it.

You will not need another medical unless USCIS happens to lose yours. (happens occasonally...you'll get an RFE for it if it does happen)

The medical clinic in Kiev is staffed by a "panel physician" the DS3025 is all you need to adjust status (for vaccinations) Unless his mother kept him in a cave he has had all the vaccines he needs, the Soviets were damn efficient about that.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.