Muh and me

its Thursday already!

62 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Hump day everyone

We start moving tomo we have nothing packed yet hehehe hubby believed we can pack and move at the same time...whatever he says I never moved before I will follow his lead :whistle:

Annie- I know how happy you feel about your BIL visiting!!! :D Have fun!!

My mom's interview is this wednesday I really hope all goes well with her.

Olivia- I know how you feel; it sounds so similar to my husband when he decides to work satureday -his only day off- and I get to stay home alone again!!!! I don't want to venture on my own; I'm not good with the streets here :unsure: So I end up staying home and having the internet for company.

LOL im already losing track of days!!

Thnx Tasha :D Even tho I got everything ready for her I worry but I know its normal insha Allah I will hear good news from her.

lyrics.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Olivia – They have a totally different time thing there, they tell you 1 in the afternoon, to me that means within the week. In Kuwait it is like America, noon means noon, but when in Egypt, we always are waiting, lol I sure wish I was there with ya, we could have some good fun, I have a ex-police captain that owes me some favors smoking-smiley-5420.gif

Jess – you are speaking my language girl, but I think I am past the part of irritation angry-smiley-166.gif to now complete insanity confused-smiley-17425.gif. Maybe I will land in Kuwait with the whole family ready for my intervention. Lol Hope you feel better sweetie.

Tamara- congratulations to your husband’s transfer, hoping you get yours soon and have a great move. waiting for picturesssssssssssssss.

I have to finish this theory thesissad-smiley-384.gif, oh the fun I am having these days, hope you all have a great evening...

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh I hope she's ok Jackie!! Where exactly in the face was she bit? Poor thing must have been scared half to death!!!!

(F) to those who need it.

Today is day 1 without sugar for me. Hasn't been too hard but then again I worked from home today so I wasn't around all the cutie-pie lil dishes of hershey's chocolate kisses that normally surround me. :P Next week I'm giving up cigarettes. The following week I'm giving up artificial sweeteners and the week after that white flour. I should be a rip roarin' raving lunatic by August! :hehe:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
She has 2 puncture wounds ~~one the middle of her cheek and the other is near her lip. Today the doctor drained the infection to take down some of the swelling.

jJ (F)

Poor baby! InshaAllah she will heal in no time. I will say a du3a for her. Hugs to grammy and her baby (F)

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Ohh Jackie that is awful - poor Alexis!!! So frightening for anyone, and especially a young child.

Hope she heals up quickly and without permanent scarring. Whose dog was that anyway ????

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline
I wish I could take the pain and the experience from her. My daughter has been in a mild shock since it happened.

I bet...I can't even imagine. So scary.

Ohh Jackie that is awful - poor Alexis!!! So frightening for anyone, and especially a young child.

Hope she heals up quickly and without permanent scarring. Whose dog was that anyway ????

Yeah good question, who'd the dog belong too and what are they gonna do about this? I hope the least they can do is pay the bills for your grand baby medical expenses.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Timeline

It was a dog they are letting stay at their house. He was sleeping on the couch and Lexy jumped on the couch and landed on the dog and he turned and bit.

Both dog and Lexy are up to date on their shots. They have good insurance so all Jessica had to pay was the office copay and a little for the antibiotic.

I'll show Lexy the well wishes tommorrow :)

jJ

Timeline

Sorry about the GD jax. Saw the pix on FB. (F)

Thx for the cheer up and laughs ladies. I didn't sleep well and now it's 7:30 am and he's still not home yet. He should have been here by now. Feeling less hot headed today and not sure how to behave when he gets home.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
It was a dog they are letting stay at their house. He was sleeping on the couch and Lexy jumped on the couch and landed on the dog and he turned and bit.

Both dog and Lexy are up to date on their shots. They have good insurance so all Jessica had to pay was the office copay and a little for the antibiotic.

I'll show Lexy the well wishes tommorrow :)

jJ

So sorry about Lexis :( She is a cutie no matter what!! I ask God to heal her and keep her safe always ameen.

lyrics.jpg

Sorry about the GD jax. Saw the pix on FB. (F)

Thx for the cheer up and laughs ladies. I didn't sleep well and now it's 7:30 am and he's still not home yet. He should have been here by now. Feeling less hot headed today and not sure how to behave when he gets home.

Like a mature woman who cares and missed her husband - feed him, have good sex. Make him happy to be home with you.

Jackie - hope your gdaughter is better. We forget even sweet animals can get scared and react.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.