Muh and me

its Thursday already!

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Jackie - I tried to post last night, but stupid blackberry gave me fits. I'm so sorry about Alexis - I hope she heals up real soon and gets past this. God bless her. (F)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Sorry about the GD jax. Saw the pix on FB. (F)

Thx for the cheer up and laughs ladies. I didn't sleep well and now it's 7:30 am and he's still not home yet. He should have been here by now. Feeling less hot headed today and not sure how to behave when he gets home.

Like a mature woman who cares and missed her husband - feed him, have good sex. Make him happy to be home with you.

yeaaah baby!!! :dance::dance::dance: Make good memories to last you for when you're back here.

A wise lady once told me that when I'm p!ssed at my husband I should treat him like a guest in our home. How would I treat a guest? I would make sure he's taken care of, make sure he's happy, etc. I don't have to think about the fact that he's my husband and I'm ticked if I view him as a guest and eventually the feeling will go away or at least in that atmosphere we can work out whatever was wrong in the first place. I haven't had to do this yet with my husband but I always thought that was good advice so I thought I'd pass it along.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.