babykim

Do u believe in this??

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I agree with Charles, it depends on the circumstances that they split, the details of their relationship, and their personalities.

My first boyfriend and I dated from 14 until 19! We had also been best friends since we were like 5 years old (Dawson Creek like...:lol:). When we broke up he was upset for a while and didn't talk to me for almost 2 years. But now we're really good friends. My parents still call him their other son (my mom is always asked where her really tall son is, and she knows they are talking about him), and he and my brother even live together now!

Another ex and I are on good terms. Not friends really, but then again he lives in London and I live in Brazil...so even if we wanted to be friends it'd be a challenge. But we are on good terms and talk and email every once in a while.

Del is *not* friends with his ex-wife though and I don't think they could ever be friends because of the crazy breakup that they had....and another one of Del's ex girlfriends (from London) is the same. If he did start emailing her again on a friendly basis, that would be okay with me...but because of how they split, I don't think that'll happen!

It just depends on the person really.

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
No, Men cant be friends with former lovers. They have other things on their mind. (IE booty call).

Facts of nature.

I have lots of former lovers as friends, mostly married to other friends.

That's another good point. It also is important that both people have the same feelings about the relationship. If I only want to be friends, but you still want to be my lover...then the two people will have serious issues only trying to be friends...but as long as both people are on the same page...I don't see a problem.

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

ROC

DCF Process

Timeline

What about men with lots of girl friends or men who are friends with ex lovers?

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

ROC

DCF Process