833 posts in this topic

Hi family! Iam in US some 4 days now. I travelled smoothly, actually the flight was one hour early than it was supposed to be. People at Memphis were really nice. They welcomed me with a big smile - the interview lasted less than 5 minutes. So one of the first things I've done here was shopping obviously! ;) X-mas tree, decorations, presents and all! I am like a kid in a candy store!

Well, I will take some time to relax and then start the rest of the process - marriage, AOS and all. For now I don't worry about anything. :D

Hugs and kisses to you all!

Welcome home Kitty. You came right on time for the holidays.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Hi family! Iam in US some 4 days now. I travelled smoothly, actually the flight was one hour early than it was supposed to be. People at Memphis were really nice. They welcomed me with a big smile - the interview lasted less than 5 minutes. So one of the first things I've done here was shopping obviously! ;) X-mas tree, decorations, presents and all! I am like a kid in a candy store!

Well, I will take some time to relax and then start the rest of the process - marriage, AOS and all. For now I don't worry about anything. :D

Hugs and kisses to you all!

Ooooh! You're soooooo lucky!!! Oh gosh I wish I could enjoy the holidays in my warm little house in Delaware...!

I just came home, I took the afternoon off to do last christmas shopping, get the results of my medical, and get my pictures done (wasn't easy to find a place where they can do the american size ones). Everything was actually in the same neighborhood in Paris but... Every place is super crowded, half of our transportation system is on strike, the other one is broken... (one train derailed, big accident but no one died).

It is a nightmare to have to do all those things during the holidays....!

Ok, well medical is all done and all good! Now next episod next week with the interview!

Enjoy the holidays!

noel17zo7.gif

Last significant immigration event:

ROC: Approved : 04/17/2013

USCIS works in mysterious ways...

Hi everyone hope that everyones journey is going well.I have some good news i had to share with you all after all the deleays me and heather have had during the process we finally got our interview date today its on January 12th i cant wait i can go see my baby again i so much miss her.well keep all the posts coming its good to read how everyone is going that has got their visa and how everyone is going that are still waiting for thier visa.

Our timeline..

07/01/2009 : I-129F Sent

07/09/2009 : I-129F NOA1

09/29/2009 : I-129F NOA2

--/--/-- : NVC Received

--/--/-- : NVC Left

10/22/2009 : Consulate Received

10/23/2009 : Packet 3 Received

12/21/2009 : Packet 3 Sent

12/29/2009 : Packet 4 Received

12/11/2009 : Medical

01/12/2010 : Interview Date

01/12/2010 : VISA APPROVED

01/18/2010 : Visa Received

01/19/2010 : US Entry

--/--/-- : SSN Request

--/--/-- : SSN Received

--/--/-- : Marriage

--/--/-- : File for AOS/EAD/AP

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi again family! I am here almost two week now and I am still adjusting. I am looking forward to our wedding - we don't know the date yet since it depends on the marriage licence. The city hall asks to allow 30 days from submitting the documents to issue the licence. Soprobably it willbe sometime late January. How is everybody? What's your status as of now?

Love you all,

Ileana

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Krishna Murti

"It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live

long enough to make them all yourself." Admiral Hyman Rickover

Timeline

Interview is tomorrowwww! Heeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm all ready, all documents are well organized.

I'm getting a little stressed though... :)

A bunch of us have interview today or tomorrow, this thread should get more active in 24h. :P

Interview is tomorrowwww! Heeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I'm all ready, all documents are well organized.

I'm getting a little stressed though... :)

A bunch of us have interview today or tomorrow, this thread should get more active in 24h. :P

GOOD LUCK! Eveything will be alright! :thumbs:

Big hello for all of you.. I am not often on forum.. But I am wishing a good luck to eveyone who is waiting for their interview, and for those who are with their loved ones I wish them lot of beautiful and loving moments!

Take care

Consulate : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I-129F Sent : July 11, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : July 14, 2009

I-129F RFE(s) : None, thank God

I-129F NOA2 : November 04, 2009

Interview: December 15, 2009

Visa received: December 16, 2009

loveshower.gifloveshower.gif

Hi everyone!! Sorry we've both been away for a while. We've been stuck into our wedding planning and then Russ came for Christmas - which was wonderful. He's still here in the UK actually. We've having the greatest time ever together. :dance:

Did you all have a great christmas???

Our update is, I had the medical a week ago in London which I was really nervous about but it was nothing, quick and easy and our packet 3 was sent back at the beggining on December and I'm still waiting for an interview date. Hoping we will hear very soon!

How are you all? Glad to see you all have great news and congrats to those with successful interviews and good luck to those up and coming!

Timeline

Bonne Année à tous ! ;)

So my interview was yesterday. It went well, it was just very boring, I had to sit and wait like two hours totally...

The embassy was closing for the new year, so agents and consul were trying to go fast. I could notice I was getting a "fast forward" version.

I got 4 questions "What does your fiancée do for a living, what do you do, where are you going to live, what do you plan to do there? Vis

Timeline

Bonne Année à tous ! ;) (2nd edition)

So my interview was yesterday. It went well, it was just very boring, I had to sit and wait like two hours totally...

The embassy was closing for the new year, so agents and consul were trying to go fast. I could notice I was getting a "fast forward" version.

I got 4 questions "What does your fiancée do for a living, what do you do, where are you going to live, what do you plan to do there? Visa in mail in 10 days, good luck!"

Even though I'm really happy this is over (for now), I have to say it was a real pain to deal with this during the holiday season...!

Everything is either crowded or closed... I wanted to give my leave notice for my appartment today and I couldn't find a opened Post office... -_-

I barely could organize anything for myself except a few days during Christmas with my familly... It's been two weeks I'm running everywhere like a chicken with head cut off.

But oh well...

One thing is sure Rachel, it will be a lot more peacefull for you to deal with this after the New Year.

Next step for me is to empty my place, but my mom has decided to fill it again with old stuffs she wants me to bring to the US with me... :help:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Congratulations EasternDE!!!! I am so happy for you!!! :-)

I didn't bring much with me when I came here thinking that I can buy whatever I might need. So, here I am, only two luggages. :)

When are you coming over Azra?

Well, happy new year to all!

Love,

Ileana

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Krishna Murti

"It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live

long enough to make them all yourself." Admiral Hyman Rickover

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We are still waiting for our interview, but I have been lucky to be in the US with my fiancee visiting for the last month. I will be here until we get the interview, hopefully in either Jan or Feb. It is really nice that we can spend the time together....it has been really nice since Simon has been on leave since the middle of December, so we have been able to do a lot of stuff together. I think we are anxious to get my interview so we can get all my furniture down here!!

Happy New Year to all!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello VJ friends,

Happy New Year..

I am glad to see many of you got your visa and some already spent time with their loved ones.

I cannot complain since my hunny came here on Dec 15th and we been all over place from Chicago, to Dallas to Arizona.

We are heading back to Chicago to be burried in snow :) so I can go back to work.

Our file was released on 10th of Dec according to the Baghdad embassy, till today we have not heard anything from Jordan.

I called DOS last Tuesday and told me that Jordan yet to confirm if file with them. I am trying to be positive and think that holidays might delay the process, also hiding my worries from my finace since he is on edge because he is been sitting with no work for past 3 months.

I can only hope to hear something this week, at least some note to tell me file with embassy, what could be odd it get lost!!

I hope you all have a great Monday..

Yours

Batta

Edited by Batta

" She's my kind of rain"

Hello VJ friends,

Happy New Year..

I am glad to see many of you got your visa and some already spent time with their loved ones.

I cannot complain since my hunny came here on Dec 15th and we been all over place from Chicago, to Dallas to Arizona.

We are heading back to Chicago to be burried in snow :) so I can go back to work.

Our file was released on 10th of Dec according to the Baghdad embassy, till today we have not heard anything from Jordan.

I called DOS last Tuesday and told me that Jordan yet to confirm if file with them. I am trying to be positive and think that holidays might delay the process, also hiding my worries from my finace since he is on edge because he is been sitting with no work for past 3 months.

I can only hope to hear something this week, at least some note to tell me file with embassy, what could be odd it get lost!!

I hope you all have a great Monday..

Yours

Batta

HAPPY NEW YEAR.. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN NEW YEAR"

For those who are still waiting for their visa, I wish them good luck to get it as soon as possible, so that they can be with their loved ones!

I am going to USA on January 23, and Faruk is coming to Sarajevo January 16 :)!

Take care, God bless you!

Timeline

Gee Musho!!!

It's funny how you seem to have a easy and fast process from now!

When I look at your timeline, it looks like a fast one.

Things can look so different from a different point of view (or time ^^)

Time was so slow when we were waiting for our NOA2, phew.

Now you have overtaked most of us!!! :)

Congratulations!

Gee Musho!!!

It's funny how you seem to have a easy and fast process from now!

When I look at your timeline, it looks like a fast one.

Things can look so different from a different point of view (or time ^^)

Time was so slow when we were waiting for our NOA2, phew.

Now you have overtaked most of us!!! :)

Congratulations!

Ohhh yes! When all of you got your NOA2, I was so sad, and I was wondering what is wrong with our file :)! Are we so suspicious or unlucky :D!

But after NOA2 everything went so smooth, indeed! It is like that because Bosnia and Herzegovina is a small country :)!

Good luck to all of you! I am keeping my fingers crossed, and that you have no problems with your case!

(L)

Edited by Musho

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.