msdelila

Aggressive VJers

232 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations on the 10 year, RJ! Finally, at long last, eh?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
I am even told i shouldn't start the process, i mean who asked about all that? not me !! who do people think they are to be telling someone to get married or not get married now, you don't think it's rude?

Wouldn't not starting the process until you have both been saved be a practical solution? That way you avoid having to cancel or delay any steps.

What sort of an answer would you like from us?

oh i got mmy answer, very good ones, exactly what i asked, that it's better to make things slower BEFORE i get the visa than after, that i can hold off on sending the 3rd package that maybe i can take the interview as late as possible, some offered advice about getting religiously married later, that was a kind advice even if i can't follow it.

i didn't know i could act on all that and that's exactly what i wanted

and Len i didn't pick and choose, i got what i needed, the religious answers had no business being there in the first place cause they were totally off topic

You have^people giving advice and people stating their opinions i was in the K1 visa process forum, opinions are not what people ask for

Let me see if I have this right.

While the answer that you wait is a perfectly viable one and would solve the problem of having to cancel or delay the visa, it was not a good answer?

You are really starting to annoy me. Your problem is not that you didn't get the information you sought. Your problem is you want fries with your burger.

Stop trying to blame this on people being aggressive and put the blame where it belongs - on yourself.

i don' really care if you're annoyed

waiting was not an option, just like if u asked what can we do to save my grandfather, pulling the plug is not an option

marriage is not fries, who are you to tell me i should wait before starting a process to get married? WHO ARE YOU

just that answer to wait was off topic, that makes it no good that's all

Edited by ioukta

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Filed: Other Timeline

Thanks Nagi and Len.

Most of my Vj 'class' got their 10 year cards ages ago. Waiting for the first greencard as long as we did slowed down the clock on applying for the 10 year card and a potential naturalization.

But it is what it is, you know?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks Nagi and Len.

Most of my Vj 'class' got their 10 year cards ages ago. Waiting for the first greencard as long as we did slowed down the clock on applying for the 10 year card and a potential naturalization.

But it is what it is, you know?

Congrats, sister! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:(F)(L)

waiting was not an option

You are contradicting yourself. If waiting was not an option, then why are you waiting?

I am even told i shouldn't start the process, i mean who asked about all that? not me !! who do people think they are to be telling someone to get married or not get married now, you don't think it's rude?

Wouldn't not starting the process until you have both been saved be a practical solution? That way you avoid having to cancel or delay any steps.

What sort of an answer would you like from us?

oh i got mmy answer, very good ones, exactly what i asked, that it's better to make things slower BEFORE i get the visa than after, that i can hold off on sending the 3rd package that maybe i can take the interview as late as possible, some offered advice about getting religiously married later, that was a kind advice even if i can't follow it.

i didn't know i could act on all that and that's exactly what i wanted

and Len i didn't pick and choose, i got what i needed, the religious answers had no business being there in the first place cause they were totally off topic

You have^people giving advice and people stating their opinions i was in the K1 visa process forum, opinions are not what people ask for

Let me see if I have this right.

While the answer that you wait is a perfectly viable one and would solve the problem of having to cancel or delay the visa, it was not a good answer?

You are really starting to annoy me. Your problem is not that you didn't get the information you sought. Your problem is you want fries with your burger.

Stop trying to blame this on people being aggressive and put the blame where it belongs - on yourself.

i don' really care if you're annoyed

waiting was not an option, just like if u asked what can we do to save my grandfather, pulling the plug is not an option

marriage is not fries, who are you to tell me i should wait before starting a process to get married? WHO ARE YOU

just that answer to wait was off topic, that makes it no good that's all

and i'm not a dude !!!

Oh, now we get to the heart of the matter.

You want to get married but you have this little problem of a moving target of being saved.

Neither I nor anyone else was telling you to wait the process of starting to get married. It is your faith that puts that restriction on you.

We gave you advice about the immigration process. It is your faith that is in conflict with that - not the advice you were given.

You have no right to come on here and lash out at others about that.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
:pop:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

You want to get married but you have this little problem of a moving target of being saved.

Neither I nor anyone else was telling you to wait the process of starting to get married. It is your faith that puts that restriction on you.

We gave you advice about the immigration process. It is your faith that is in conflict with that - not the advice you were given.

then you should go and read again cause I WAS told to wait before i start the process

people gave me advice on religion

man did you even read the thread at all?

eh who cares

Ciao

Edited by ioukta

F1, waiting for April 2006 PD to be CURRENT !! fingers crossed for sept. 10th , at least 2011!! ok 2012 ???!!!

Case was completed SEPT 2010 a friggin' year and a half ago !!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am so confoozled!

What is there to be confused about?

ioutka wants to start an expensive and emotionally draining process that she might not be able to complete.

Can you not understand her sorrow and frustration.................

She wants to wait but waiting is not an option. It makes perfect sense. I'll have a side of crazy with my fries please.

I am so confoozled!

ioutka wants to start an expensive and emotionally draining process that she might not be able to complete.

lol :P

I suppose I am more confused about the need to lash out! I mean... really?

then you should go and read again cause I WAS told to wait before i start the process

people gave me advice on religion

man did you even read the thread at all?

Can you read? Of course that advice was in there. What would be wrong with waiting till you both are saved? Wouldn't that solve the whole problem of having to cancel or delay the process.

Your problem is not that people have been aggressive with you. Your problem is that you REALLY want to be married.

I suggest you pray for the Holy Spirit to come into you and your fiance so you can get on with your life and your immigration to the US.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I suggest you pray for the Holy Spirit to come into you and your fiance so you can get on with your life and your immigration to the US.

:thumbs:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
You are really starting to annoy me. Your problem is not that you didn't get the information you sought. Your problem is you want fries with your burger...

Depends on where the fries come from. Most all of the fast food places can crank out a decent burger but MANY of them fail horribly with the fries... :whistle:

The Alice in Wonderland avatar of yours is awesome to say the least...

How I wish I could have been the rabbit waiting for Alice at the bottom of the well! I would have definitely been looking up!!! She was a 'hottie' if there ever was one!!! :devil:

Seriously though, A 'good' woman would not cause her husband to have to go eat out at fast food places... She would glady hook him up with a proper lunch so as to help both the husband to stay properly fed and to help the family save money... :innocent:

Filed: Timeline
I am so confoozled!

She wants to wait but waiting is not an option. It makes perfect sense. I'll have a side of crazy with my fries please.

:lol: