11 posts in this topic

Is anyone having problems with their I864 form? The NVC keeps sending us checklist saying we have information missing or incomplete . Number 25 thats what they are having the problem with. I thought i would be gearing up for my interview or something but instead we have the same checklist to correct again

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Is anyone having problems with their I864 form? The NVC keeps sending us checklist saying we have information missing or incomplete . Number 25 thats what they are having the problem with. I thought i would be gearing up for my interview or something but instead we have the same checklist to correct again

What exactly did you submit for #25?

- LB

Stay tune for yet another immi-saga in the life of LB & JD. Coming soon ---> AOS Chronicles

What exactly did you submit for #25?

my husband submitted his total income but they said it doesnt match with what is on his w-2

And on your copy that you kept do they match? Did you fill it out by hand? Maybe they can't read the handwriting?

Naturalization

N-400 package mailed: 04/16/2013

N-400 package delivered: 04/16/2013

NOA1 date: 04/17/2013

Biometrics: 08/23/2013

Interview: 10/07/2013

Oath: 01/23/2014

DONE!

And on your copy that you kept do they match? Did you fill it out by hand? Maybe they can't read the handwriting?

it was filled out on the computer. this is going to be the 5th time he has to send it in and its the same information thats on his w-2 and his annual income. i dont think they know what they are doing cause u cant be doing they same thing for 5 consecutive time and still be getting it wrong thats just ridiculous . he called them again this morning and they told him that they are not the one who keeps telling us that its incorrect its the embassy here in kingston jamaica

The embassy in Kingston should not have seen any of your paperwork if your case is still being processed at NVC. Is it possible that they mean that the income is not enough to meet what Kingston requires? You should really call and ask to speak to a supervisor. If you tell them that they have sent you the same RFE 5 times then I think they'll want to pass you off to one.

Naturalization

DONE!

I don't think that the annual income you present on I-864 has got to match what's on your W-2.

Mine did not, because my W-2 shows my past income, and for annual income I wanted to show how much I will be making this year, so I got paperwork from my employer that shows my annual salary and I submitted some paychecks that show same bi-weekly amount I receive, so my annual income is not the same as what I earned last year (i.e. w-2).

So, I don't think that the problem with your I-864 is that the numbers simply don't match, you really should ask to speak to a supervisor and ask to clear that up for you what exactly is not jiving on your form...

Good luck!

12/05/11.......................Filed I-751

12/06/11.......................NOA

01/03/12......................BIO

09/10/12..................... Approved

09/21/12..................... Received GC

I don't think that the annual income you present on I-864 has got to match what's on your W-2.

Mine did not, because my W-2 shows my past income, and for annual income I wanted to show how much I will be making this year, so I got paperwork from my employer that shows my annual salary and I submitted some paychecks that show same bi-weekly amount I receive, so my annual income is not the same as what I earned last year (i.e. w-2).

So, I don't think that the problem with your I-864 is that the numbers simply don't match, you really should ask to speak to a supervisor and ask to clear that up for you what exactly is not jiving on your form...

Good luck!

well my husband is threatening to sue them and we are way over the poverty guideline plus he is in the military i simply dont know why they keep saying that we dont know what else to do

Before you sure them, which would most likely just be a big old waste of your time and money... speak to a supervisor!!!

Naturalization

DONE!

Before you sure them, which would most likely just be a big old waste of your time and money... speak to a supervisor!!!

well my husband is about to call them right now. but u know the funny thing is that i dont think they know what they are doing even sometimes i call and i ask since the NVC says that this particular ques is incorrect how should it be done then what his he doing wrong they just keep telling me well you have to redo the form and submit it again i hear this everyday so i just let my husband do the talking cause i dont want to be rude to them and ruin my chance of seeing my husband we have been apart for too long its depressing

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Line 25 is clear very clear.

You check the first box

got to tax year 2008 ( write in the amount of the taxes for the total income ) Line 22. If there is just w-2's involved, yes they must match the total income on the taxes ( add up ). Line 7 is the W-2's what you made that year. Line 22 is the total income for that year and that is what should be inserted there.

If i am not mistaken, they allow u two times to submit documents that are corrected ( all consulates are not the same in policy some more laid back then others ). So if you are still not sure then take it to someone who knows of them. You dont have to take it to an attorney you can go right to one of those filling places ( agencies. )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.