I AM NOT THAT GUY

Obama Presidential Approval Index rating of -2

23 posts in this topic

And all of you fools voted for him.

Not me. I voted for FDR.

I plan to vote for Obama in 2076.

I'm running roughly 68 years behind the times.

No! more like followin. You just be doin what your told.

You're right about that Marc'ie poo :star: :star:

So -- what advice do you have for me? I'm happy to follow you :star: :star:

Hey! We got our K1 approval on Monday. You still owe me my obligatory 'congrats!' message. Be nice!

Im not the one that promised you the moon.

I beleive you should be sayin that to the dumbfvck you voted for. I went through the same shite you did. Thats life in the immigration line. There aint no awards givin for it! Deal with it.

Don't be a douchebag, be nice.

That is Marc being nice! :lol:

And I heartily accept his "congratulations" :thumbs:

I cant wait to hear the sob story in, oh Id say about a year and a half.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Not me. I voted for FDR.

Hey! We got our K1 approval on Monday. You still owe me my obligatory 'congrats!' message. Be nice!

I beleive you should be sayin that to the dumbfvck you voted for. I went through the same shite you did. Thats life in the immigration line. There aint no awards givin for it! Deal with it.

And that is being a douchebag.

Like what are you implying, pain during Removal of conditions? Or heart ache in my relationship?

If you're saying the latter, you're not being cool dude and you know it.

Not me. I voted for FDR.

Like what are you implying, pain during Removal of conditions? Or heart ache in my relationship?

Dont know! Care to let us know? Watch it dont hurt yo self!

Edited by ={Rogue}=

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Not me. I voted for FDR.

Dont know! Care to let us know? Watch it dont hurt yo self!

stfu, freak :angry:

Marc, I think it might be time to post a music video.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Obama's approval numbers are something like 58-59% in the last poll I saw (about 2 weeks ago). The strongly approve/ disapprove numbers really don't mean anything these days due to the extreme polarization of the parties. Essentially no matter what Obama does there are hard core Republicans (20-30%) who will say he sucks & hardcore Democrats (20-30%) who say he walks on water.

Bush's numbers were above 50% at the beginning of his first term as well & we all know how that turned out. As I have said many times it's still too early to tell how effective Obama's policies will be. What really matters is what shape the country will be in 2012 (assuming the Mayans were wrong & the world doesn't end then :P ).

You mean this poll?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-D...b-Approval.aspx

Rasmussen Reports is a little more nuanced, and tracks a little closer to the bone. Rasmussen's track record is such that his numbers have hit the mark better than anyone else the last few general elections.

A Fordham University analysis ranked Rasmussen Reports as the most accurate national polling firm in Election 2008.[6]

Reports by Slate Magazine and The Wall Street Journal found that Rasmussen Reports was one of the most accurate polling firms for the 2004 United States presidential election and 2006 United States general elections. [7][8]

Rasmussen Reports conducted the polls featured on the CBS game show Power of 10.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasmussen_Reports

Perhaps, but you completely glossed over my point... the far right/ far left won't change their minds no matter what Obama does, which is why you see 20-30% strongly approving & disapproving.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Obama's approval numbers are something like 58-59% in the last poll I saw (about 2 weeks ago). The strongly approve/ disapprove numbers really don't mean anything these days due to the extreme polarization of the parties. Essentially no matter what Obama does there are hard core Republicans (20-30%) who will say he sucks & hardcore Democrats (20-30%) who say he walks on water.

Bush's numbers were above 50% at the beginning of his first term as well & we all know how that turned out. As I have said many times it's still too early to tell how effective Obama's policies will be. What really matters is what shape the country will be in 2012 (assuming the Mayans were wrong & the world doesn't end then :P ).

You mean this poll?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-D...b-Approval.aspx

Rasmussen Reports is a little more nuanced, and tracks a little closer to the bone. Rasmussen's track record is such that his numbers have hit the mark better than anyone else the last few general elections.

Yeah, closer to the bone. Which is why they had Bush's approval index at -30 by the time he left office.