Patricia_and_andy

Baby Corner

3,061 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline
Man, that was something yesterday evening. For the first time, I could feel her kicking. Nani's been feeling the moving around for some time now but yesterday, she was kicking strong enough for me to feel it, too. That's something. :luv:

Isnt that so much fun!?!

Everytime the baby starts kicking i'll tell my husband and he'll come running to feel it, but by the time he gets to my belly the baby stops.....everytime, it never fails! :P It must know to tease my husband everytime hes around! Not that my husband hasnt felt it, but only a couple of times...

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

So had my 32 week appointment yesterday and an ultrasound. First, the ultrasound. We got plenty of great shots of the baby this time, and he did not hesitate to show us his boy parts. He's moved head down finally and my placenta moved up out of the way so it's not a problem. She was laughing at how wiggly he is (he would not stop moving for her) and then said "oh he's chunky" and "Look at that chubby abdomen" and "Aw chubby cheeks". She then informed me that his weight is about 4 pounds 12 ounces!!!! Ok, I'm officially scared now... he's huge now, how big is he gonna be at birth???

Then we went in to see the doc and he said that the baby is in the 91st percentile for his size. He said that he's a big baby and that they will watch his size to make sure he doesn't get too big. He said BP looks ok, it's higher than normal for me but still in the OK range. He said everything else looks great.

I asked about the swelling and the severe pelvic pain and he said the only thing I can do to help is to "deliver this baby". He apologized and said he was sorry that there was nothing else much we could do. I asked if not working would help. He said definitely .... that the pelvic pain and the swelling will be much much better if I'm not at work all day.

So my brother is now actively trying to hire someone. He's putting an ad in the paper and hopefully he'll find someone in the next week.

We had my oldest son's band concert last night. At the concert I was told by my friend Kerrie, who's house my kids are babysat at after school by our babysitter, that her furniture is being picked up 2 weeks early by the military movers (they are moving june 1st). I asked what Tashia was going to do with all the kids with no furniture and she said "oh she's going to watch the baby at her mom's house and then bring all the kids to your house after school". OH NO SHE'S NOT! I wasn't even asked! Kerrie has 4 kids: 11, 7, 5 and 2. The 5 year old and the 2 year old are horrible. They do not listen, they break things every time they come over, they destroy my house. I told my husband last night that there was no way that was happening. So if my brother hasn't hired someone by next wednesday I will have to tell him that if he wants me here it's half days because I need to be home with my own kids. And then Tashia will have to take Kerrie's somewhere else. Sounds harsh, but if you knew these people you would understand!

Anyway, here is a pic from the ultrasound:

REBECCA2_8.jpg

Edited by faith

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Timeline

It's amazing what those 3 d ones can show huh?

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
It's amazing what those 3 d ones can show huh?

Faith he is absolutly beautiful!!!!!

I had my 28 week appoitment yesterday, and was told that I'm measuring big. Then was asked if i'm sure of my due date.... LOL I said I'm sooooooooooo sure!!!!! Now I'm a bit worried.

My other 2 kids were big at birth but I never measured big during pregnancy so I'm not sure what is going on. The Doc told me not to worry about it to much and scheduled me for an U/S.

But it is so hard not to worry and of course I have looked at reasons why you might measure big during pregnancy and a few of the reasons are a worry!!

I will try to stay positive and wait for the U/S next week.....not easy though...lol

Patricia

OK here is our story (short version)

we have been married for 3 years anny was July 3rd.

We filed I-130 march 21, 2005

Receipt date march, 30, 2005

Approval notice July 1, 2005

Case # change NVC July 21, 2005

Lawyer recieved fee bills Aug 9, 2005

Filed I-129f March 23, 2005

receipt date April 7, 2005

Approved july 5, 2005

Recieved packet from london July 15th, 2005

Finally mailed packet 3 Aug 5th, 2005

Medical appointment Aug. 13th, 2005

Interview date Sep. 2, 2005 Approved!!

Visa in hand sep. 3, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Anyway, here is a pic from the ultrasound:

REBECCA2_8.jpg

Awwww....how adorable :blush: He does have chubby cheeks ;)

Sept. 27: Filed AOS, EAD and AP

Oct. 6: NOA for AOS, EADand AP received, case was moved from the DC office to MSC

Nov. 23: Biometrics and fingerprint appt.

Nov. 24: AOS and EAD touched

Dec. 3: EAD arrives in the mail!

Sept 19, 2005: E-filed EAD renewal

Sept. 20: I-485 transferred to CSC

Dec 20: RFE notice received

Feb. 13, 2006: RFE received in CSC

Feb. 23: AOS approved

Timeline

Patricia, try not to worry about measuring big. There's a girl in my due date club on another site that is measuring 6 weeks ahead... just the way her belly is shaped right now. A lot of people measure big. And think of this... I measure right on target and my baby is HUGE. So I'm sure you'll be ok and everything is fine!!!!! When's your ultrasound?

noemij, thanks :) (Is now the right time for my not so humble comments about how I breed cute children? :lol: )

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Timeline
Patricia, try not to worry about measuring big. There's a girl in my due date club on another site that is measuring 6 weeks ahead... just the way her belly is shaped right now. A lot of people measure big. And think of this... I measure right on target and my baby is HUGE. So I'm sure you'll be ok and everything is fine!!!!! When's your ultrasound?

noemij, thanks :) (Is now the right time for my not so humble comments about how I breed cute children? :lol: )

My U/S is next Wednesday. My Neighbor is an OB med student and she says there is nothing to worry about either. so I will just take a deep breath and try to not think about it...lol

Patricia

Approved july 5, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Timeline

My U/S is next Wednesday. My Neighbor is an OB med student and she says there is nothing to worry about either. so I will just take a deep breath and try to not think about it...lol

Patricia

I know that's easier said than done :P

Make sure you let us know how it comes out!!

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Timeline

Patricia

I know that's easier said than done :P

Make sure you let us know how it comes out!!

I will.... not sure if I will know anything that day or not... sometimes they make me stay until the doc looks at the results and talks to me ... sometimes they make me wait til my next appointment which will be the following week.

Patricia

Approved july 5, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Timeline

they always schedule my appointments immediately after my u/s. So I'm only there once. Hopefully you'll get some good news!!

Oh my, I really have gotten bigger the past couple of days. I've noticed my belly bumping into doors because I'm not used to it being so big :lol:

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

Timeline
they always schedule my appointments immediately after my u/s. So I'm only there once. Hopefully you'll get some good news!!

Oh my, I really have gotten bigger the past couple of days. I've noticed my belly bumping into doors because I'm not used to it being so big :lol:

My U/S are at a different office than my Docs.... and as for getting bigger....hmmm I had to move the car seat back so my tummy wouldn't hit the stearing wheel :whistle::lol:

Patricia

Approved july 5, 2005

6d7cfb2.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

My U/S are at a different office than my Docs.... and as for getting bigger....hmmm I had to move the car seat back so my tummy wouldn't hit the stearing wheel :whistle::lol:

Patricia

Let me just say that you are both farther along than i am (27weeks tomorrow), and i have been bumping into everything for the past two-three weeks or so....!

Ive already gained 30 pounds and ive got three more months to go! :help:

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

Filed: Timeline
Let me just say that you are both farther along than i am (27weeks tomorrow), and i have been bumping into everything for the past two-three weeks or so....!

Nani went from just under 110 lbs to about 135 lbs and we have a little over 4 months left to go. Big Baby? :unsure:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Nani went from just under 110 lbs to about 135 lbs and we have a little over 4 months left to go. Big Baby? :unsure:

They usually say if you're slim to begin with that you'll put up weight faster and perhaps a little more for protection :yes: I've been out of my regular clothes for some time now and I'm only 13 weeks!!

03.04.2009......Posted I-130 to U.S. Embassy

03.04.2009......Ordered Police Certificate for Visa Purposes from Local Garda Office (ordered over the phone)

03.05.2009......I-130 received at Embassy

03.06.2009......Received Police Cert

03.18.2009......I-130 Approved

09.10.2009......Medical Exam

09.23.2009......Embassy receives Notice of Readiness

10.13.2009......Received our interview date

10.29.2009......Successful interview!

11.5.2009........Visa received in post

11.7.2009........All the family flew to the US together :)

12.20.2009......Received Welcome to America letter

12.24.2009......10 year Greencard received in the mail