nikibee

Please! Now what?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi! this forum is grate! I have learned a lot of things here. Today I checked my case delivery at DHL website and it suppouse it was delivered on July 3, please could somebody told me what do I have to do so? If I have to wait the embassy call on me or do I have to call on them? please!!! I am so nervous, please tell me..

They will call me to tell me whats next? or do I have to call on them to pick up the package 4 and make my medical exams??

Thank you for all your comments, it is only a step more after so long waiting!!!

Good luck everybody!! :dance:

Hi! this forum is grate! I have learned a lot of things here. Today I checked my case delivery at DHL website and it suppouse it was delivered on July 3, please could somebody told me what do I have to do so? If I have to wait the embassy call on me or do I have to call on them? please!!! I am so nervous, please tell me..

They will call me to tell me whats next? or do I have to call on them to pick up the package 4 and make my medical exams??

Thank you for all your comments, it is only a step more after so long waiting!!!

Try completing some information on your timeline/consulate/visa type. You have to supply more information to get reasonable answers.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

The Embassy will mail the beneficiary (applicant) about an interview date. The instructions would also say what documents to bring during the interview.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Well I already called the embassy, and the operator told me that my packet would be arriving next week, so she asked me to call next week... But thank you, I wondering wich documents do I have to bring with me the interview date... Do you know how much time after the embassy receive the p4 is the interview ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Well I already called the embassy, and the operator told me that my packet would be arriving next week, so she asked me to call next week... But thank you, I wondering wich documents do I have to bring with me the interview date... Do you know how much time after the embassy receive the p4 is the interview ?

It all depends on which embassy you're going to. What type of visa are you going for?

In general, you'll need birth and marriage certificates, police certificates, passport, proof of relationship and medical. It's kind of hard to tell what you'll need for the interview because I don't even know what visa your going for.

Edited by Cygnet

CR-1

09/16/2005 Mailed I-130 (CSC)

09/21/2005 NOA 1

02/07/2006 NOA 2 (Day 143)

02/25/2006 Petitioner receives AOS Bill in U.S. (Day 161)

02/27/2006 AOS Bill (regular USPS) and DS-3032 (Canada Post regular) are mailed out

03/21/2006 Petitioner receives I-864 package (Day 185)

03/22/2006 Beneficiary receives IV Bill and sends payment - regular mail (Day 186)

03/24/2006 Petitioner sends back I-864 (Day 188)

04/13/2006 Beneficiary receives DS-230 (Day 208)

05/10/2006 Beneficiary sends back DS-230 and docs to NVC via Fedex (Day 235)

05/19/2006 NVC issues RFE on Question # 20 on the DS-230. (Day 244)

05/29/2006 Beneficiary receives RFE and sends it off (Day 254)

06/02/2006 NVC receives RFE (Day 258)

06/16/2006 Case Complete! (Day 272)

07/07/2006 Case forwarded to Consulate in Montreal (Day 293)

08/11/2006 INTERVIEW! VISA APPROVED!

08/14/2006 Picked up visa and crossed the border.

08/25/2006 SS card arrives in the mail

09/07/2006 GC arrives in the mail.

K-3

02/01/2006 Mailed I-129F

02/07/2006 NOA1

04/14/2006 I-129F is approved!

04/24/2006 NVC forwards the application to the consulate in Montreal

05/01/2006 Packet 3 is received from consulate & is sent of 3 days later

07/07/2006 Medical

08/08/2006 INTERVIEW- cancelled bec. of CR-1

do you have a sister named daisy?

... or another ID that is daisy?

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

It all depends on which embassy you're going to. What type of visa are you going for?

In general, you'll need birth and marriage certificates, police certificates, passport, proof of relationship and medical. It's kind of hard to tell what you'll need for the interview because I don't even know what visa your going for.

Thank you Cygnet! Well, my case is a legal permanent resident family petition, (my husband is asking for our daughters and me) Our case was completed last week and sent to my embassy at Guatemala. We have been waiting to obtain the papers since almost 10 years ago.. so, now that already were completed and sent to the embassy here at Guatemala, we are so happy!! but I would like to know how much time more do I have to wait, and if somebody knows something about that interview if it is easy or too complicated, what do they ask for, or I mean, what questions do they do.. please!

And thanks a lot for your previous answers!! ;)

John and Marlene, no, I don´t have another ID and I don´t have a sister named Daisy! why?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thank you Cygnet! Well, my case is a legal permanent resident family petition, (my husband is asking for our daughters and me) Our case was completed last week and sent to my embassy at Guatemala. We have been waiting to obtain the papers since almost 10 years ago.. so, now that already were completed and sent to the embassy here at Guatemala, we are so happy!! but I would like to know how much time more do I have to wait, and if somebody knows something about that interview if it is easy or too complicated, what do they ask for, or I mean, what questions do they do.. please!

John and Marlene, no, I don´t have another ID and I don´t have a sister named Daisy! why?

Because we have been trying to advice a certain Daisy who just won't fill out her timeline and give us details about her case, which pretty much makes it impossible for us to offer good advice.

So... We would love to help you. As soon as you fill out your timeline. We'd appreciate that and you would get some answers for your questions.

:time:

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Because we have been trying to advice a certain Daisy who just won't fill out her timeline and give us details about her case, which pretty much makes it impossible for us to offer good advice.

So... We would love to help you. As soon as you fill out your timeline. We'd appreciate that and you would get some answers for your questions.

:time:

Hi Mew! thanks I already complete my timeline, well I missed some lines but I really don't know the exactly date. Please help me! I would like to know how much time do I have continue waiting to obtaine my interview appointment!! My priority date is current! Thanks a lot!! :yes: (just! I don't know how to do to apper the information here!)

Edited by nikibee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If niki's case has been pending since 1998, as her timeline says, filling out a neat little chronology like a lot of us have probably won't be so simple for her to do. Don't go "daisy" on the woman--she's trying to help us help her, and she did her best to give us as much information as she could.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this type of visa at all, or the Guatemala embassy. But I'm sure that if anybody here does know anything about this type of situation, they'll help. Hang in there! ;)

I am not a practicing attorney. I have a law degree and I passed the bar exam, but am not admitted to practice because I got a job in legal publishing and haven't gotten around to applying for my license yet. Publishing is great, but it does not make you qualified to give legal advice. So I don't. I just want to get married to my fella, which is why I'm here! If you need legal help, seek the advice of a licensed attorney.

Timeline of the Tigre

September 2004 - Tigre meets Dan while prowling about aimlessly

December 2004 - Dan visits Tigreland, USA

May 2005 - Tigre goes to England, Dan pops the question!

December 2005 - Christmas in England with Tigre and Dan

May 19th 2006 - Dan and Tigre's K1 petition received by VSC

May 25th 2006 - NOA1 issued...we're on our way!

June 20 2006 - RFE sent by VSC

June 26 2006 - RFE returned Express to VSC

July 10 2006 - NOA2...let's go check out the NVC!

July 17 2006 - email from NVC--case was sent to London!

July 21 2006 - Dan, meet Packet 3!

August 4, 2006 - Packet 3 returned

August 16, 2006 - sassy Tigre emails the embassy "just making sure the packet got there"

August 17, 2006 - Embassy e-mails back: Packet 4 is on its way!

Medical: August 24

Interview: September 15

If niki's case has been pending since 1998, as her timeline says, filling out a neat little chronology like a lot of us have probably won't be so simple for her to do. Don't go "daisy" on the woman--she's trying to help us help her, and she did her best to give us as much information as she could.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this type of visa at all, or the Guatemala embassy. But I'm sure that if anybody here does know anything about this type of situation, they'll help. Hang in there! ;)

Thank you tigretigre, well I did not fill my timeline, becuase I did not know about, I just started writing and asking, but now that Mew told me, I did it :yes: but... I am not Daisy! :no:

Yep, I can see there is no too much people from Guatemala, but all of you are grate!! Thanks a lot for your help and advices, I have learned a lot of things here that have helped me!! I will tell you when I get my interview! I have been waiting for it a lot of time :crying: many years!! :wacko:

Everybody sais that it is because is a Legal Permanent Resident case, and it is longer than others, but thanks god It is almost done, I hope so!! :P I miss my husband although he comes two times a year.. (L)

Have a nice day, and thanks again!! :D I will continue looking for more information, when I get an appointment interview, then I have to concern about medical exams and the interiew!!! :o

Edited by nikibee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.