ALI555

Everyone going through Administrative Processing in ISLAMABAD

2,010 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I had my wife's IR1 case completed with NVC on 07-10-2009 (Found through NVC Automated system). I called NVC and the nice lady told me that there were no interview dates available at islamabad for the month of August 2009.

They schedule the interviews during the first two weeks of every month for the interviews to be conducted in the following month, so I should call back in the third week of August to find the interview date.

I am surprised, that it will take more than a month just to schedule the interview date. I want to be with her at the interview time but unless I know the date, I cannot plan ahead.

Is anybody out there who had the same experience?

Anyway keep it up. Nice forum.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
I had my wife's IR1 case completed with NVC on 07-10-2009 (Found through NVC Automated system). I called NVC and the nice lady told me that there were no interview dates available at islamabad for the month of August 2009.

They schedule the interviews during the first two weeks of every month for the interviews to be conducted in the following month, so I should call back in the third week of August to find the interview date.

I am surprised, that it will take more than a month just to schedule the interview date. I want to be with her at the interview time but unless I know the date, I cannot plan ahead.

Is anybody out there who had the same experience?

Anyway keep it up. Nice forum.

Just be patient and keep calling them. If you have email correspondence with NVC you will have interview letter much sooner by email. What she told you is standard answer. Real painfull process starts after interviwew with AP but I think your wife should not have any problem like that because they are not strict in terms of AP with Female applicants.

Sent I-130 to Vermont SC 05-30-2008

NOA 1 06-03-2008

Case Transferred to California SC 11-14-2008

NOA2 ........................ 12/11/2008

AOS fee.....................01/15/2009

Case completed..............05/10/2009

Interview Islamabad Embassy........................06/24/2009 AP :(

They told me to wait Min 6 Weeks and no limit for Max

Received call from ISL Embassy 08/25/2009 to submit passport

VISA IN HAND 09/05/2009

"]Link for Spreadsheet list of AP applicants at ISL/PAK

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

hello and salaam alaykum everyone: MY fiance had his interview at the islamabad embassy April 13,2009 and was approved for visa but was told to wait for AP. they said 1-6 weeks but i know it wouldn't be that quick. IT has now been a week over 3 months and we have still heard nothing from them or the expected courier. They have my fiances passport with them in the islamabad embassy. I was just wondering how much longer was the process going to last. I thought since we are not married but only engaged the process would not take so long. I miss my fiance very much, there are no words to explain, as i am in the USA, so is there anything i can do to speed up the process? I have sent several emails to the embassy but they only reply saying the case is pending and under AP. I know there is a lot of AP to go through but my fiance does not have a common name that will send out a red flag nor is he much of age, 20 years to be exact. So please, I need ALL the help I can get. Please respond back to me.

P.S I am new to this and i hope everyone can see my message, if i am doing anything wrong please let me know. Thank you all so much for taking your time to read this and hopefully you can give me answers....THAnk you ALL!!!!

~Salaam :unsure:

Timeline

Hi Faisal.. This is Talha , My wife's interview is on August 25th do they put into Administrative Processing for Females? Can you help me more information

HAQUE

Timeline

[saalam How are you? This is Talha from Dallas Texas... My wife's Interview is on Aug 25th 09 INSHALLAH , Are they very strict about Administrative Processing for Females..? my documents are completely good ALHAMDOLLIAH.. It is a CR-1 case.. Can you tell me more about it... Well Can You give me your Number So i can call you and tell my wife about your Interview experience after your Aug 21st Interview

HAQUE

Timeline

Saalam How are you? This is Talha from Dallas Texas... My wife's Interview is on Aug 25th 09 INSHALLAH , Are they very strict about Administrative Processing for Females..? my documents are completely good ALHAMDOLLIAH.. It is a CR-1 case.. Can you tell me more about it... Well Can You give me your Number So i can call you and tell my wife about your Interview experience after your Aug 21st Interview

HAQUE

Filed: Timeline
Thank u guys for starting this thread .Im also stressing these days since my hubbys interview was in april still didnt get his visa since under AP :( its very stressfull since whenever we call they have same answer that we will call u or let u know and there is no time limit :(:crying: I dont know how much longer i can keep hearing this /Plz all of u remember us in duaas and we will too.Best of luck to all of us since we r getting unwanted heartaches:(

Timeline
Thank u guys for starting this thread .Im also stressing these days since my hubbys interview was in april still didnt get his visa since under AP :( its very stressfull since whenever we call they have same answer that we will call u or let u know and there is no time limit :(:crying: I dont know how much longer i can keep hearing this /Plz all of u remember us in duaas and we will too.Best of luck to all of us since we r getting unwanted heartaches:(

its really very hard to say anything everyone comes and say be patient and keep praying and i know sometimes its really hard to do .but as other do ,i wish u best of luck and i pray to my Mola that u come out of this hell very soon and other too who are going through this we are far away from this step but we know that this will hurt a lot but what we can do ..we are pakistanis Good luck

Edited by zeha14

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.