• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I was laying on the bed yesterday evening and thinking of this song and it was making me cry. :crying:

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday.

(F)

Awwwwwwww Melly, my work blocks this kind of stuff! What song is it?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Thanks, that is how I feel when I am at work, today the head resident comes to do rounds with me, I would rather have a thousand needles stuck in my eyes. Oh and I was sent a list of questions that will be ask on my patients, oh the fun just never ends. Is it August yet???????????????????? :wacko:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Thursday everyone...

I slept for 2 hours and now I'm wide awake at the oddest time ever :wacko: Will try to sleep again later hopefully!

No plans for today...in 2 weeks we are going to move to our new apt. and I can not wait :D I'm so excited I will finally have more room for my stuff and more space to move around!! :dance:

Tasha- how are you doing today? I hope you have a wonderful day sweetie

Melly- the song is not showing :( but hey I didn't wanna cry anyways I'm so emotional these days anyways.

GG- I'm sorry about work :( Hopefully this time will go by quick and it will be august before you know it :D

lyrics.jpg

Timeline
Thanks, that is how I feel when I am at work, today the head resident comes to do rounds with me, I would rather have a thousand needles stuck in my eyes. Oh and I was sent a list of questions that will be ask on my patients, oh the fun just never ends. Is it August yet???????????????????? :wacko:

I hope it goes well for you. A list of questions, things that normally wouldn't be asked? What specialty rotation are you doing now? We had a smart butt twitt resident working with the ortho surgeon when Malek had his arm operated on. He asked about 300 times how Malek hurt his arm. I wanted to slap the man after time 200 and say write it down or listen to me foolish kid. I realize that have to make sure that abuse is not present but come on now over and over again by the same darn person and him sitting there with that smirk on his face wasting time again and again.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hmmm, not sure why the video isn't showing, I used the youtube option under "insert special items".

It's Judy Garland in a clip from The Wizard of Oz singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

Trying to post again as I'm not sure why it wouldn't work before. Hmmm....

Seems it's still not working but I don't know why...

Edited by Melly 2

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning everyone! Happy Thursday!

Morning Melly, Tasha, HLM and GG!!

Tasha, I think Maureen is still here baking in Tucson! :lol:

Go ahead and slap that smart butt twit!!!! Love that phrase. I'm gonna have to

remember it :lol::lol:

I'm happy Malek is doing good. How are you doing sweetie?

GG, hang in there luv. It only gets better!!! No way to go but up up up!!!

HLM, I know you will be happy to move into your new apt! Take care hon!

Ohhh Jackie! Was hoping you would have been feeling better by now. Hope

you are staying home. Are you eating at all?

Did anyone watch the game yesterday between USA and Spain? Was excellent!!

Can't wait for the game on Sunday!

Hope everyone is doing well today. Take care and stay safe. Have a great day!!

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

Timeline
Happy Thursday everyone...

I slept for 2 hours and now I'm wide awake at the oddest time ever :wacko: Will try to sleep again later hopefully!

No plans for today...in 2 weeks we are going to move to our new apt. and I can not wait :D I'm so excited I will finally have more room for my stuff and more space to move around!! :dance:

Tasha- how are you doing today? I hope you have a wonderful day sweetie

Melly- the song is not showing :( but hey I didn't wanna cry anyways I'm so emotional these days anyways.

GG- I'm sorry about work :( Hopefully this time will go by quick and it will be august before you know it :D

Hey girl, I'm doing good. Things have been back to normal for about 3 weeks now. If I can just get over being so tired. Hubby works late and comes home and our only time together is late at night and he thinks he can carry on a two hour conversation with me every night. I guess that's better than no talking at all, huh?

I hope the new apartment works out for you. Be careful moving stuff girl!

Jax...what a way to lose weight! I hope you get back to normal soon!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning all, and get well soon jackie :luv:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.