7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Just when I was about to give up hope, I received an email from USCIS saying that my case has been approved and forwarded to NVC.

Lately I have read multiple topics saying here that VSC does not update the case status system or sends email, but in my case both were updated today, even though the email says that the approval notice was sent yesterday (Sunday).

Now my only hope is that NVC does not choose (randomly) my application for AP. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Does anybody know for sure what I have to do to track the progress in NVC and know when it is forwarded to the consulate?

Although I feel happy for my news, I am still upset because other people have been waiting longer than I and they are still in limbo land. I hope that everybody who is waiting longer with no news gets approved quickly. Best wishes!

:innocent::thumbs::crying::blush:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Great News!

:time:

Echo both sentiments! Congratulations!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

good for you you are right there are alot of petitioner still in limbo,just look at my petition we been waiting for more than 110 now i know there are alot out there waiting and that is the hard time i keep asking why the uscis is so unfair why they just give exact time frame no lucky and no unlucky we are all same so they much treat as fair enough its really hard some time i'am giving up already its just happen that i really love my fiance and i will wait for him no matter what just happen that i cnt stay here in hongkong for long time so i'am so happy for those we have been granted on their paper works good luck to everyone good day yolly and steve

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
good for you you are right there are alot of petitioner still in limbo,just look at my petition we been waiting for more than 110 now i know there are alot out there waiting and that is the hard time i keep asking why the uscis is so unfair why they just give exact time frame no lucky and no unlucky we are all same so they much treat as fair enough its really hard some time i'am giving up already its just happen that i really love my fiance and i will wait for him no matter what just happen that i cnt stay here in hongkong for long time so i'am so happy for those we have been granted on their paper works good luck to everyone good day yolly and steve

I understand your situation and feel for you. In my case I was not worried about how I felt (although I felt that it was unfair to wait longer than many others), but I was worried about the health of my fiancee. It did not matter what I said, it was difficult for her to believe me and understand that some people have to wait longer than others for some unexplained reason.

:whistle:

Don't give up! Wait exactly the six months and then call USCIS customer service to initiate a formal investigation. Before that they will give you the run-around.

:wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

I understand your situation and feel for you. In my case I was not worried about how I felt (although I felt that it was unfair to wait longer than many others), but I was worried about the health of my fiancee. It did not matter what I said, it was difficult for her to believe me and understand that some people have to wait longer than others for some unexplained reason.

:whistle:

Don't give up! Wait exactly the six months and then call USCIS customer service to initiate a formal investigation. Before that they will give you the run-around.

:wacko:

well, csc doesnt seem to know the internest exists. i signed up for email updates and nothing. we are at 5 months 11 days and nothing. seeing all these Feb and March filers getting their NOA2's is getting hard to take!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.